Show your Alien Gear pride!

This is a discussion on Show your Alien Gear pride! within the Alien Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; If you think Alien Gear Holsters are the BEST HOLSTERS IN THE HISTORY OF EVER then vote for us. VOTE NOW AT The Best Holster ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BenGoodLuck
  • 1 Post By palmcoaster

Thread: Show your Alien Gear pride!

Sponsor

If you think Alien Gear Holsters are the BEST HOLSTERS IN THE HISTORY OF EVER then vote for us. VOTE NOW AT The Best Holster In The History Of Ever Contest | Concealed Nation

Be sure to vote once per day until the contest is completed on May 15th and remember to tell other Alien Gear Holster fans you know!

cn-contest2.jpg

http://aliengearholsters.com/
    Last edited by AlienGHolsters; May 22nd, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Done.

Send me one of those Nike AG Golf shirts and I'll vote for ya.

Otherwise I'm happy with my Serpa Blackhawk II Close-Carry Sportster

I really don't understand why companies make shirts then try to sell them. Sales have to be pretty pitiful, I'm around shooters and competitions all the time and have yet to see anyone with an AG shirt. Most companies shirts you see out there are being worn, and the company is getting that free advertisement, because they GAVE the shirts away. Surely I'm not the only person who observes and recognizes this?

Done! I received my holster last week and have been trying it now for several days. It took some getting used to, but I'm liking it more and more each day. I especially like the adjustability of the clips and cant.
    AlienGHolsters likes this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Quote Originally Posted by herpjunkie View Post
    Send me one of those Nike AG Golf shirts and I'll vote for ya.

Otherwise I'm happy with my Serpa Blackhawk II Close-Carry Sportster

I really don't understand why companies make shirts then try to sell them. Sales have to be pretty pitiful, I'm around shooters and competitions all the time and have yet to see anyone with an AG shirt. Most companies shirts you see out there are being worn, and the company is getting that free advertisement, because they GAVE the shirts away. Surely I'm not the only person who observes and recognizes this?
    Ditto. It is like those car dealers that want to charge you to put a dealer sticker/license frame/medallion on your car then charge you for the privilege of advertising for them. A shirt received with my AG holster last year would have certainly been worn, but I have enough other shirts I don't need to buy logo ware.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Distinguished Life Member NRA
    2AF
    Maryland Shall Issue
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post
    Ditto. It is like those car dealers that want to charge you to put a dealer sticker/license frame/medallion on your car then charge you for the privilege of advertising for them. A shirt received with my AG holster last year would have certainly been worn, but I have enough other shirts I don't need to buy logo ware.
    Yep, they could give that swag away and increase sales of the products that really count - holsters.

If they were nice enough to send me a shirt, I'd buy a holster from them and try it out. I'd also wear the shirt, and when someone asked me about it I'd say "Yeah, they make awesome holsters, like this one."

Oh well, I digress.

The price was right, I tried it, I'll keep it, but went back to my N82 for everyday carry for comfort.

I've noticed quite a bit of people saying they bought the AG holster and "it was ok, but I'm going back to old tried and true."

Must be something to that, huh?

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    ive been extremely happy with the one I bought for my XDS
    AlienGHolsters likes this.