Great Service @ Alien Gear

This is a discussion on Great Service @ Alien Gear within the Alien Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I bought my Alien Gear back in February but never wore it more that once or twice until this week. Well outside the 30 day ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Great Service @ Alien Gear

I bought my Alien Gear back in February but never wore it more that once or twice until this week. Well outside the 30 day trial. I decided today the clips are way to long for my liking. They stick down about an 1 /2" belt and out a bit. The one in the rear is rubbing up against my office chair. I sent an e-mail this morning and now they are sending me leather loops for me to try. That is great service.

Well, I hope this is a fluke then. Sent them an email yesterday about some missing parts for my order and have yet to hear back. I know they're busy, but I'm feeling a little put out right now. Really like my two Alien Gear holsters though.
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm
    Springfield XD40
    Ruger GP100

Quote Originally Posted by BobcatSig View Post
    Well, I hope this is a fluke then. Sent them an email yesterday about some missing parts for my order and have yet to hear back. I know they're busy, but I'm feeling a little put out right now. Really like my two Alien Gear holsters though.
    Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your incorrect order. If you PM us with your info, I can take a look at your order and get those missing parts sent out to you as soon as possible.
    Norm66, discoboxer and RichardA76 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienGHolsters View Post
    Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your incorrect order. If you PM us with your info, I can take a look at your order and get those missing parts sent out to you as soon as possible.
    PM Sent. It's not a big deal, mistakes happen and I understand you folks are slammed right now. Thanks for working to get it fixed!
    Springfield XD40
    Ruger GP100

VIP Member
    They may be slammed but they got me one with the extra leather loops quickly. I am very impressed.
    AlienGHolsters likes this.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Wish they would send mine

Going on 5 weeks now and not even shipped yet. Getting frustrating. Thought they were trying to work on reducing lead time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotsticker View Post
    I bought my Alien Gear back in February but never wore it more that once or twice until this week. Well outside the 30 day trial. I decided today the clips are way to long for my liking. They stick down about an 1 /2" belt and out a bit. The one in the rear is rubbing up against my office chair. I sent an e-mail this morning and now they are sending me leather loops for me to try. That is great service.

Yeah I have being wearing the holster now for about a year or less now and I just recently bought a new 2014 2500 dodge ram pickup and have found that the clip was cutting up my seat so I had to order those leather strap myself.
    Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 30s, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G29
    XDm .45 ACP 4.5, Shield 9mm
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

Quote Originally Posted by battlhamr View Post
    Going on 5 weeks now and not even shipped yet. Getting frustrating. Thought they were trying to work on reducing lead time.
    If you PM us with your order info then we can give you a better estimate on when your order might ship.

AlienGHolsters, you rock in my book and love mine. Original was bought for a Glock G35. It is next to impossible to find a holster custom made for a Glock G35 since it is a bit on the big side. But you guys had one. I also ordered the leather loops.

Later, one of the loops gave out on me when the snap came off. I called in to order an extra Kydex shell for my New XDS .45. I wouldn't have complained about the leather loop busting because I like the metal clips better. But, your rep proactively asked me how everything was working and I mentioned that a leather loop had broken but was no big deal. Your rep just shipped me FREE replacement leather loops anyway.

Thanx for a great product at a great price with great customer service.

As far as shipping times, I couldn't wait to get mine in either and it ended up being 3 or 4 weeks. I was very anxious which made the wait even longer. But, I think of it as a good sign. Just like going to the Dr., it's ALWAYS easy to get an appointment with a crappy Dr. that no one wants to see or doesn't trust...but there is a wait to get in to a good one that has very little openings.

Can't wait to see what other great products you guys launch when you feel the time is right.
    AlienGHolsters likes this.

Another one...

My order was submitted April 16. Getting close to 5 weeks for me too..

Quote Originally Posted by Aileronguy View Post
    My order was submitted April 16. Getting close to 5 weeks for me too..
    If you are still inquiring about your order, you can PM us with your order info and we can give an estimate on when your order might ship.

Just wanted to follow up, Alien Gear worked really hard to resolve my issue. Easy to deal with and went above and beyond to get everything sorted out. I figured if I was going to whine about something, I better follow up when AG made everything better than right.
    Norm66 and AlienGHolsters like this.
    Springfield XD40
    Ruger GP100

I'm glad I ordered the leather loops as well as the clips, I was kind of afraid I might not like the clips for that very reason.

Today is the last day of week 6 of my order and as of yet no shipping confirmation. And yes, I PM'd them, got a pretty generic answer. A bit frustrated.

Wow. They just started selling an OWB holster so let's hope their efforts were focused on that and they'll get their backlog down to a reasonable level soon. At 6 weeks I would definitely pay more from another maker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast