Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

This is a discussion on Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster! within the Alien Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Alien Gear Holsters Introduces the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Hybrid Holster! Our PATENT PENDING , 'Cloak Tuck 2.0' Neoprene Composite Holster is our ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlienGHolsters

Thread: Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

Sponsor

Exclamation Introducing the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster!

Alien Gear Holsters Introduces the All New Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Hybrid Holster!

Our PATENT PENDING, 'Cloak Tuck 2.0' Neoprene Composite Holster is our most comfortable and stable holster yet. This inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster features a light weight design with a soft neoprene body-side layer that forms perfectly to your hip and provides more comfort than you've ever felt in a holster. The secret to its improved stability and sturdiness is the inner ABS polymer core. It readily flexes with your body, but won't sag down with the weight of a handgun (even the heavy ones).

This new material is completely waterproof, so you'll never have to worry about corrosive sweat reaching your pistol. It also includes a fully swappable handgun shell for versatility. This holster comes equipped either with our standard nylon clips, designed for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inch belts, or our steel clips that fit belts up to 1 3/4 inches. For enhanced conceal-ability nylon "C" clips and "J" clips are also available as add-on items.

Price:$35.88

Learn More Here: Concealed carry gun holsters | Alien Gear Holsters

cloak-tuck-2.jpgNeoprene-in-use-2.jpgNeoprene-in-use.jpg
    gottabkiddin likes this.

Can I order one with out the shells? Just the backer and nylons clips. I have several shells already.

What cant can be ordered?
    Certified Infidel

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike6 View Post
    What cant can be ordered?
    The cant on the holster is fully adjustable. There are three screw locations on each side to adjust the cant and ride height of the holster.
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm
    Springfield XD40
    Ruger GP100

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotsticker View Post
    Can I order one with out the shells? Just the backer and nylons clips. I have several shells already.
    Yes, you can. Here is a link to the website for the neoprene backing: Cloak Tuck 2.0 Composite Base - Holster Base Here is a link to the website for the clips: Clips

Have you discontinued the leather backer? I don't see it on your website any more.

I'm allergic to rubber/plastic. If I have either against my skin for any extended period of time I get contact dermatitis. So a synthetic backer is a no go for me.
    Last edited by BBMW; September 7th, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

What is the wait on the 2.0?
    I am approaching five weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    I ordered my cloak tuck 2.0 on August 8, and just received it in the mail today.

Quote Originally Posted by ThetaStorm View Post
    I ordered my cloak tuck 2.0 on August 8, and just received it in the mail today.
    I ordered five or so days before you so I guess I should bereceiving mine soon.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post

Due to the large volume of orders we are receiving and that all of our holsters are made to order, the current lead time for the Clock Tuck 2.0's is approximately 4-6 weeks from the date of order placement. If you PM us with your order number or the first and last name you used to place your order, we can give you a better estimate on when your order might ship. Once it ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
    Have you discontinued the leather backer? I don't see it on your website any more.

I'm allergic to rubber/plastic. If I have either against my skin for any extended period of time I get contact dermatitis. So a synthetic backer is a no go for me.
    We still offer our original leather Cloak Tuck/Slide holsters. Here is a link to the website: Alien Gear Cloak Tuck IWB Holster (Inside the Waistband) - Alien Gear Products

Alien Gear Cloak Slide OWB Holster (Outside the Waistband) - Alien Gear Products

Ah! I was having a nomenclature issue on your website. I took "Cloak Tuck" to mean the new synthetic. That's the 2.0 version.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienGHolsters View Post