: Carry & Defensive Scenarios
- Teen Prankster Shocks Homeowner With Fake Gun
- How Close is too Close?
- Good or bad shoot aftermath
- Good or bad shoot?
- Intended victim fires gun
- Outdraw this...
- Wierd happening tonite
- Car commercial
- Multiple Threats…What would YOU do?
- What kind of insurance policy should I buy against civil suits?
- Robbery Question
- Retired Green Beret Gets Court Martial After Shooting Intruder
- How many times have you had to use a firearm for self-defense?
- Pulled Firearm Now What???
- Hypothetical situation,.....Food For Thought !
- It's 0200 and you see your work truck getting cleaned out
- Real life situation with a question
- About this "Drop Wallet" thing, how are the ladies supposed to do this with a purse?
- Last nights strange noise, and forums good advice
- Potential burglary during broad daylight?
- My first condition yellow/orange
- Before that night I didn’t think I needed a CCW
- Another Road Rage that happened to one of my employees
- Gun drawn in road-rage case
- Side-of-the-Road Defense
- Mall shooting, slightly different
- Mall Shooting
- Nightmares (or pipe dreams) About Prosecution for Self-Defense **Merged**
- FBI shootout from 86- Interesting read
- Approached on a dark street
- How should she have handled this situation?
- Interesting Day: Independent Contractor Issues!
- Scenario: Thrown in car-trunk (1)
- My Current Biggest threat to home defense
- Real Life SD Situation and the Aftermath!!
- 12 Gauge Behind the head bed board. + Kids?
- Is your gun holstered at night?
- What goes into a family plan?
- Bump in the night, now what?
- Angry old man shoots lawyer
- Potential ugly situation
- What would you do?
- Some suggestions as to how to handle this.
- NON-CCW Security Situation (What would you have done)
- Subtleties of Spidey Sense
- Creepy guy this morning.
- Apartment Precautions
- It started an argument..
- Had some kids try to follow me in the driveway tonight.
- Yes or no way buddy, walk it?
- SA, and what LEO is looking for from a good witness
- Identify visitors/automatic lights at frt door
- Subconscious Issue Shooting a Woman?
- Shooting a LEO During a No Knock Warrant?
- Some guy tells customer service about a customer with a gun
- Tactical Issues Regarding Carry in House of Worship
- Ok to shoot defensively here?
- 911: what to communicate?
- Test tube full of blood
- Mounted Flashlights & Clearing Your House
- Facing gang of car jackers
- Shady new neighbor
- I just peppered sprayed my shower door installer
- Robbery situation
- Living in Fear?
- Public Panic Situation
- Castle Doctrine with Alter Ego Principle
- What to do if you are followed
- If there were ever a reason to carry 24/7
- Road Rage Incident: Food for Thought (long)
- Let's talk about when to shoot someone in the back...
- What load for tigers???
- Home security measures
- It's not the same neighborhood I moved in to!
- Off Duty Cop: Foolish?
- Tactics / gear of the bad guys
- Safe to try to use gun?
- Motion sensors to alert of an intruder
- Foiled home invasion in Montgomery....
- Why Time Seems to Slow Down in Emergencies
- Robbery Prevention / Tips (YEAH RIGHT)
- Looking for a driveway alert system
- How to handle an active shooter
- Home invasion and your in a split level basement
- At what distance would you engage a shooter?
- Invasion... While In The Shower
- Colorado Carjacking - What would you do?
- When Engaging the Threat Goes Wrong
- From the It Can Happen Anywhere, Anytime Dept.
- Man shoots two burglary suspects in TX
- This JUST happened to my wife... dog attack and stupid LEO
- Wife Mad at Me For Not Carrying
- "Early Warning" Home Security
- Used my CCW for the first time
- Creepy Bum in the woods
- Holiday Shopping at the Mall / Mall Shooting Scenario: What Would You Do?: MERGED
- I was shot at last night
- Home Invasion
- Prowler cuts power...
- Gone for the holidays?
- Orlando FL - fast food armed robbery the other night
- Time for some refresher training w/ the wife...
- Robbery going down with your kid inside
- Angry biker with road rage
- Too fat to be a hero.
- Would you draw in this situation?
- Excellent Must read
- Quick-E Mart
- Coming at you shouting obscenities - holding .....
- Mall terrorist alert
- Who remembers the "attacked on a motorcycle" thread? I almost had to play it out
- God - hope this never happens
- Thoughts On 'Injection'
- What would you have done
- Where do you talk.
- Halloween, only time we open the door to masked people?
- Angry customer at Wendy's
- Subway Car scenario
- Quicky Mart
- Defense against HIV
- Underground parking lot scenario
- In House CCW
- Situational Awareness
- A Situation last night
- Sacramento Bee: Employees bound during armed robbery at Woodland restaurant
- Intruder at Night
- Boy walking home
- A Friends Violent Boyfriend
- And this is why I go out hunting armed to the teeth...
- To be or Not to be a Witness. . .
- Maglite vs. gun
- Family was under fire today!
- A question for LEO. What to do if I am there when an officer is at risk.
- Cocky Robbers
- Intruder In Car By Mistake
- Scenario - At the Mall Restroom
- Adjacent land owner shot at a hunter
- Amost drew my pistol, several people around me saw it.
- Funny Story
- Heres one that happened tonight... a new one on me
- Real life scenario where LEO was slain.
- Car door as cover
- Kids at Bus Stop -- Now what?
- Driving around in condition white
- true story Akron Ohio, 5 vs 1 on bikes aged 13-16
- Surefire to the rescue
- Who should I protect?
- Someone tried to break in last night...
- Would you leave the scene?
- Thought I'd have to draw tonight
- Beach couple attacked in home invasion.
- Had to draw my gun---on a dog
- Women Walks into Logan Airport with Fake Bomb, What would you do??
- LiveLeak.com shooting & robbery videos
- Sleeping in the car.
- Hotel Room Invasion
- Incident while camping last weekend
- Incident at the 7-11
- Walking or hitch-hiking???
- Why I Carry
- Scenario: Wolves howling in the night
- What happens to your License and gun after the Encounter?
- Neighbor Might Need Help
- Less Than Lethal Attack
- Had a close one yesterday
- Got in a fight while carrying
- What would you do if someone (unarmed) wanted to/started to fight you...
- What if threatened but no weapon visible?
- Home Defense (well sort of)
- speed or effectiveness
- ID'ing the 'attacker' - in the home.
- Terrorist killed in Jerusalem's Old City
- Left Handed - in the drivers seat.
- Cornered in a public rest room.
- Mutual Combat?
- Scenario: "That Gun Ain't Loaded!"
- defending against teens
- Vancouver Shooting
- Incident at the movies
- Fights: to draw or not to draw.
- Enlightening & humbling experience at 21 feet
- Is this a right thing to do?
- Indiana....Unmarked ISP cars VS fake cop?
- To Call Or Not To Call
- Unusual scenario
- Disengaged because of Carrying?
- Close call? in Richmond this past week.
- Response to confrontation
- Front Sight or Threat?
- Connecticut murders and FoxNews.
- Do we need more than a sidearm?
- Possible Break In
- Recent Abductions
- Discussion -- Suitability for home defense ... shotgun, handgun or other gun?
- Sorry to bring up the dog thing, but this is a bit different
- Vehicle Carry - Bad Area
- waitress leaving work
- 2 man team "Interviewed" me in NoVA
- A scenario I run through my head constantly
- Who has had to draw their piece?
- Unarmed and shot but still in the fight
- Purse Snatching in Progress
- The idea of 'fighting back to your long guns" with pistol.
- Do you know where you are?
- Traffic stop seizure
- Creeped out the insurance guy.
- A 'what if' started to play out for me tonight
- Quick story
- SuperSoaker Flame Thrower
- Training a Dog for home security
- The first rule of gunfighting...
- What to do with your family when there is little to no cover?
- electronic earmuffs for home defense?
- Another Good Neighbor.
- Dumb kid Lucky kid
- Woman attacked at our Complex
- Shooting, Gun Retention, Jams, and Jail Time
- Defending your dog
- Being a good neighbor?
- Explosion At Downtown Disney
- I've seen lots of threads started about "how much ammo do you have?"
- Home Invasion narrowly averted.
- Tucson, Az - Mall Shooting (MERGED)
- The Importance Of Throwing A Distraction
- University of Colorado researcher murdered
- Attacked at a stop light - a few anecdotes
- Jurors to Decide: Acquitted!
- C. Fla. robbers shoot fast-food manager
- Observed an Assault today
- Your thoughts and opinions please
- 20 minutes for LEO
- Witness to crime & LEO encounter while carrying in BG, KY
- Jurors to Decide
- Had to draw, but that ended it...
- Police Help
- "Deter, Detect, Delay, and Defeat."
- Assisted police contact
- When is it justified to fire into a crowd? Merge
- Are there grounds for legal action?
- Teen breaks into police station, fires shots
- Help Needed To Find Killer Of Disabled Man
- Retail Setting
- A 911 call, let's hear your thoughts.
- My Saturday Night!!
- Friend's Scary Situation
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.