: Carry & Defensive Scenarios
- Strange experience
- Laws for them and laws for us
- Buckeye Adolphus Washington Suspended For Being Legally Armed
- Better to announce "I'm taking the dog out"
- Do Not Shoot At Fleeing Shoplifters
- What would you do - very angry young man
- Do citizens (not police officers) with guns ever stop mass shootings?
- Movie recommendation
- I have gradually but surely moved in this direction.
- Feeling like I need to upgrade carry guns based on terrorism
- Mass killing incident San Bernadino, CA
- And Now for a Public Service Announcement
- How Not To Deal With a Fleeing Purse Snatcher
- What would you do? (Exit ramp situation)
- Situational Awareness Saved My Life
- NYPD Commissioner just backed civilian intervention during active shooter event.
- Defensive Work Scenario
- Paris Cafe CCTV Footage- Would you have engaged this terrorist?
- Shooting someone in the back, is it ever justified?
- Things Almost Turned Ugly Last Night
- In-home firearm placement
- How come we haven't had suicide bombers in the US?
- Cop fights off gun-grabber
- It will never happen to me???
- Thug life handbook
- Fight in Walmart last night
- Grocery shopping
- A Cliche I Despise
- Felon defending themselves?
- What would you do
- No more pizza for me
- Shopping for a house today
- Good shooting, good reading, maybe not good ending
- Logical Conundrum O' The Day
- "Throw Down" Wallets
- What do you do?
- We had our three dogs attacked tonight
- Looking Back at the Ft. Hood Shooting
- Aluminum/Polymer Training Knife as Impact Tool?
- Another robbery scenario
- Robbery with no clear threat of violence
- Describe and explain your personal SD scenario
- How to survive an active shooter
- Chicagoland ATM Robberies (Fall, 2015)
- How to help a Cop
- Carrying effective caliber/Making effective shots
- Schools are teaching their students how to deal with active shooters
- Almost Road Rage
- Setting up a lawyer and other things
- So, now we have this to think about.
- Couple incidents - what would you do
- Took Seven Rounds Trying to Stop Active Killer
- killer clown pranks getting worse in Vegas
- Percent of CCWers THAT CARRY IN CONDITION ONE
- I saw a gun at the park yesterday..
- 8 on 1 attack in the middle of one of Kansas City's 'highlight' spots
- Thug pistol whips victim, defender drops thug with punch to the face
- I almost had to cross that line and "maybe" defend someone.....
- The CiCi Pizza/Walmart Shootings AAR
- Dealt with a creeper....
- 'Close Your Eyes and Pretend to be Dead'
- Out walking at night.....
- A Study of Self-Defense Claims From Across the Country
- Memphis shines again...the Delta Fair
- Getting in car accident while carrying
- Wheel-chair Bound Disarmed After Shooting Assailant
- Iowa City Police investigate armed robbery
- Home Depot employee ambushed and murdered after work.
- Foster Family Loses Children for Exercising 2A Right
- CCW holder disarmed by vigilante at Wal-Mart
- Woman Raped, Beaten to Death In Front of Bystander
- A scenario, courtesy of social media.
- Caliber and Capacity re-visited
- finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- workplace violence live on air
- Fun & Games at Wally World
- OK Labor Commissioner Killed via KNIFE
- Another knife attack
- AAR- Couple Attacked in Downtown Denver
- Self-Defense Gone Very Wrong
- If I didn't know better.. Or do we ever know?
- To aid or not to aid???
- Man Dies at Shooting Range (MY Shooting Range !)
- PPQ in 45 acp coming
- Another mass knife attack
- Civil unrest is coming in my area......
- Sometimes non-lethal won't cut it.
- St. Paul victim fatally shoots armed robber, 16, police say
- A real siutation - Got Me Thinking
- CC'r saves the day
- How Do You Not Get Shot By A 3rd Party?
- Russian child trafficking NKY?
- idiot in action road rage incident
- No shortage of crazy people in this world
- Scenario, asking input.
- Drove away and called 911...
- The threat. When its on and when its off...
- Renter gone crazy
- 5 killed with knife
- Road Rage - what not to do if you CC
- Road Rage
- Would drawing and possibly using my pistol be lawful in a scenario such as this one..
- Off duty federal cop shot by city police when he answered his door holding a gun
- Beautiful words from my wife
- Store Clerks Shoot robber with….
- Encountering Wildlife on Personal Property
- Article: “I Was Attacked on the Train. No One Helped Me.”
- I Drew My Gun In Defense
- Off-Duty Cop Takes Out Thug With Incredible Shot During Pharmacy Robbery
- Visiting Pensacola Air Museum
- What Would You Do?
- Shoot or don't shoot? Activists find police decisions tougher than they think
- What I Learned Today
- How to keep threat or use of OC on dog from escalating conflict?
- Son has right mindset.
- New to CCW
- Backup gun news article
- You versus the Mob
- When does self defense in an armed robbery become murder?
- If you think about real-world encounters, this is worth a read.
- 4 Motor City carjackings in one night by same 4 armed men
- BAD: Suspect arrested in Allen road rage shooting incident
- Agressor picks wrong man
- Good and bad - victim shot 13 times lives to survive his attacker...
- Got asked last night.
- Intruder Incident 20 minutes ago at work
- Not Shooting but 'Defensive' Nonetheless - Bad Ass
- Another Shooting In A "Gun Free Zone"
- Active Shooter Scenario in a Restaurant
- When to draw, and how to go about it? few other questions.
- Signals that there's trouble?
- Neighbor's dog
- Distance Is Your Friend
- What are your thoughts/suggestions? What could I have done better?
- The real world
- Large bang bang, kids start running
- Diary of An Active Killer
- What are the odds? Involved with two "active shooter" events...
- Mob blocking highway.
- Traveling from Florida to Tennessee
- Attempted home invasion.
- Large Group Violence
- Musical Chairs Safety Drill
- Shootout in Waco, TX
- Late night call
- Too Close To Home
- Don't Have A Gun In Your Hand When Armed Responders Show Up
- Man videos potential domestic violence, draws when they turn on him (language NSFW)
- Where to store gun while on a cruise?
- Wife mugged at spear gun point / could I fire to defend her?
- Don't talk to the police
- How to overcome nighttime panic?
- Drive by shooting
- Baltimore scenario
- Dog: Man's best friend or just property?
- Would you say something?
- This just happened 10 min ago
- Bad Neighbor or Good Neighbor?
- Good fences make better neighbors...
- Uber Driver ILLINOIS
- Recent mob attack by teens...WWYD?
- Almost drew my weapon today...
- situation from last night that got me thinking
- They need to admit that they need to carry.
- Hiking and SA on paths
- Would you use lethal force to defend against a non-lethal/less-lethal weapon?
- Ran outside because she heard gunfire
- When stopped by a LEO
- Police Cruiser Rolls on Armed BG...Literally
- Apparent Armed Abduction In Columbus, Ohio
- Incident with my girlfriend this morning
- Attempted Kidnapping
- Have you seen this video? What would you do?
- Thought I was going to have to shoot a dog
- CQB Options
- Carrying while walking my dogs - lessons learned
- Not sure if a repost
- Hypothetical based on reality
- What would you do? Part 2
- Urban Bicycling
- Mexican style roadblock catches drivers in Chicago
- My wife recently asked me for some advice.
- My family’s encounter with crazy homeless woman
- Sneaky dude
- St. Louis beating
- Stand Off in Alabama, What was his motive? Lessons to be learned?
- Tampa FL 3/26/2015 (9:49)
- A situation that happened to me today
- Peeping tom?
- Demo of how magazine size makes very little difference
- Is a single stack 9mm enough?
- Got the whole concept wrong
- Confronted an Intruder
- (kind of) an unexpected visitor scenario
- What would you do?
- My lovely wife had an epiphany tonight....
- Wisconsin Bank Robbery, Carjacking Murder, Trooper/Suspect Shootout - 3 Dead
- This is why I carry a gun at Walmart ... Made national news ..
- Incident that made my wife glad I carry
- FPD: Shooting in the work place scenario, Man leaves GF and GF isn't surprised lol
- Using your sidearm to create an egress route?
- Interesting scenario
- Actual event
- Two scenarios - what would you do?
- Active shooter advice in the UK - 'Run, Hide, Tell'
- Non lethal alternatives..result
- Would you shoot someone how is "unarmed?"
- Attempted ATM Robbery Foiled.
- Why Some Intervene, And Others Don't, And Some Shouldn't
- Police Searching for BG at night:Keep house lights on or off?
- Son in-law vs irate giant.
- Shooting Two Guns, Hollywood Style? (just for fun)
- How do you handle a road blocker?
- Either the bravest man in LA or the craziest.
- Don't try too hard.
- Just hypothetical
- Malls - FYI
- ISIS/AL QAEDA and US (us)
- I Would Feel Compelled To Intervene (Possibly In The Gravest Manner)
- Justified - no charges faced. (meme)
- New Home not on any Map
- You come out of the convenience store and see this going on.....what's your response?
- Va., Md. bank robbers the FBI dubs 'Black Hat Bandits'
- Just out of curiosity
- Second call defense?
- Once you have wounded or stopped a threat
- 800+ storm theater shots fired robbery
- Hypothetical Situation
- Held up at gun point
- Mike Mah The last time I shot someone in Kansas 1/17/2007
- GOOD...and UGLY? Dallas Police Chase Comes to Dramatic End
- Ever been a victim?
- Sidestep draw. How far?
- Do you need to see the gun?
- Erie man arraigned in road rage shooting
- Almost drew tonight for the first time.
- Question about IL CCW-NSFW Video
- caught a burglar in my house
- Man Pumping Gas Thwarts Armed Robber
- Had a situation that changed me a little last week...some advice?
- Not your everyday 9mm vs .45 thread
- Friend got shot last night.
- Suspicious characters
- Defensive Scenario: Bound With Duct Tape
- Justified reason to draw?
- Confronting strange car on private road?
- Advice on a scenario
- Use of Force.
- Are we allowed to use lethal force in the defense of our pets?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.