: Carry & Defensive Scenarios
- Hypothetical Situation
- Held up at gun point
- Mike Mah The last time I shot someone in Kansas 1/17/2007
- GOOD...and UGLY? Dallas Police Chase Comes to Dramatic End
- Ever been a victim?
- Sidestep draw. How far?
- Do you need to see the gun?
- Erie man arraigned in road rage shooting
- Almost drew tonight for the first time.
- Question about IL CCW-NSFW Video
- caught a burglar in my house
- Man Pumping Gas Thwarts Armed Robber
- Had a situation that changed me a little last week...some advice?
- Not your everyday 9mm vs .45 thread
- Friend got shot last night.
- Suspicious characters
- Defensive Scenario: Bound With Duct Tape
- Justified reason to draw?
- Confronting strange car on private road?
- Advice on a scenario
- Use of Force.
- Are we allowed to use lethal force in the defense of our pets?
- Home intruder in bedroom
- Possible Jumped/Attacked by 2 Guys Scenario
- Home Invasion Response
- Well that was weird.
- Potential Confrontation in Neighbor’s Home.
- Defending Someone Else's Property
- Another example where SA does not fail but gun-carrier got hit anyway
- My George Zimmerman Moment
- Shoplifter. WWYD?
- Machete Wielding Maniac Kicks Down Neighbors Door
- Vehicle carry: Glove box or Center console?
- Deescalation works too.. Least I think I deescalated it
- Situational awareness works! I think. Maybe.
- Just dumped a whole can of sabre red in an attackers face!
- Charlie Hebdo simulation; would FMJ or larger caliber make a difference?
- What would you do in this stressful situation?
- Carjacking video
- Pawn Shop "Storm-In" Robbery
- Police Imposter
- Something bad happened in Detroit Friday...
- Can canned goods stop school shooters?...oh brother
- How Do You Prepare a Loved One For An Active Killer At Your School?
- Gun Show Security Duty: What Would You Do?
- Family vs family, what to do
- Just to make sure I understand this correctly..
- Two Scenarios, Inspired By A Recent Thread
- Homeowner injured in home invasion-Phoenix
- "Black Lives Matter" Activist gets FOF Training
- Paris attack happens in the US- What would you do?
- Awareness is a Fallacy
- Nobody needs a gun at the mall
- A "better" alternative for the Ka-Bar TDI knife sheath-clip fails.
- New Years after action report
- Top Home SD: 9mm glock suppressor 33 round
- It was nothing, but I wasn't ready...
- Street Terrorism - "How to Stab Correctly" an Instructional Video
- Drawing Firearm....then the police arrive
- not everyone will be prepared but give me a break..
- SIAP, but customer intervention in a Family Dollar robbery...
- Escalating road rage...
- Road Rage Caught on Video
- 'Tis the Season
- Pull, or take the beating?
- You're At A Quiet Restaurant and This Occurs?
- Not everyone will be prepared part two...
- 1999 Church shooting in Texas - my pastor was there
- Scenario from a buddy
- Have you ever pulled/used your pepper spray?
- Question about this photograph
- ...then, when is the right "time" to get ready for a possibly confrontation?
- Not everyone will ever be prepared...
- somebody wanted to fight me lastnight
- North texas home invasion spree
- Being Robbed At Night In Your Car
- Another interesting incident
- very strange casino elevator interaction
- Is it just me, don't other folks get flustered
- Unusual incident last night
- The Virtues Of Violence
- Weird Sidewalk Interaction
- Senario - What would you do?
- A Great Site For Practical Personal Defense Info
- ATS Sights. Anyone used these?
- Has the events of Ferguson changed how you carry?
- Mas Ayoob Defining Disparity of Force
- Football Game incident
- LEO shows up during fight
- Stress Turns Fractions of Seconds Into Hours
- Using force to remove people blocking the road?
- Arming Ohio teachers
- Today I was a witness
- Car Surrounded (Any Thoughts)
- It can happen anywhere anytime
- The synagogue attack in Israel - lessons to be learned
- Which gun for a riot?
- Mas Ayoob on Recent Terrorist Events in the US
- follow up shot speed
- 5 second rule in parking lots
- This guy should have been "carrying"!
- Who has drawn more than once in self defense?
- Firing on fleeing car...
- Just pulled my gun against an attacker!
- Teach your children well...
- I had to stand in the ready mode today.
- Home Invasion Advice.....or NOT!
- I've got a trigger finger...
- Scary Roadblock
- First aid.... to the bad guy?
- What To Do After a Shooting: The First Five Minutes | Personal Defense Network
- Road rage incident over the weekend
- Funny Story.....Serious Life Lesson
- Washington DC, can't carry and they seem unable to protect me?
- Murder here in our small town today.
- BAD: WHY I CARRY: Man Brutally Beaten, Robbed as Bystanders Walk By
- Another Clown Attack!
- Has anyone ever been shot or shot at?
- You're on the city bus, when all of the sudden...
- Creep corners my daughter
- Can ISIS come here? What would happen and how would we react?
- Close call tonight!!!!!!
- 7 victims at random.
- Proud of my wife
- Interesting Article
- OC as first line self defense?
- Perv at Public Library
- What constitutes a threat to your life?
- Example of when not to fire
- Would you sell your house if you shot a BG in your home and they bleed out?
- Warning shots?
- Surprised! and Unarmed...
- Drew my weapon outside school at night
- Concealed & Open Carriers Be Aware
- Hearing protection in your nightstand.
- Man practicing open carry law robbed of gun
- How likely to be detained post self defense?
- Emergency code word
- Flee the scene, don't call 911 yourself, make no statement to the police?
- Darwin Awards Product of the Year
- Lessons to be learned
- Teenager needed a ride home.
- Bad News Mountain Lion
- shoot a pack of varmints in town?
- You get mugged at gunpoint, and then...
- UGA Terroristic threats and anticarry rules
- Ohio Shoot-out
- Stuck with needle, told welcome to HIV club
- I Considered Drawing My Firearm A Few Nights Ago
- First Time
- See, ninjas CAN attack you and you have to be ready!
- Strange incident on the way home
- Store owner shoots robber
- I Hate What If Scenarios, But This One Hits Home
- Danger: Feral Teenagers
- What scenario needed to shoot BG unannounced in the back?
- Imagine your worst fear coming true and someone abducts your child...
- Robbery and the statistics
- What If?
- Modifications in carry or approach due to the 9/11 anniversary?
- How far to go as a Good Samaritan...
- What would you do if you saw a thief steal money from a homeless person?
- Concealed Carry, arthritis and pain relief medications
- I drew my sidearm this past evening…
- Wargaming or Brainstorming
- When seconds count, police are minutes away
- Video from Ohio Walmart Shooting shows victim did not point the BB Gun at anyone
- Complacency will get you killed
- hypothetical scenario, getting intentionally blocked
- Until the threat has ended
- Woman Threatened with Bat - Unthreatened With CC Weapon
- Five NEVERs of Self-Defense
- WWYD: Man being stabbed (multiple times) on subway platform, no one helps. NSFW
- Where is Sharpton, Jackson and the others??
- Would you take this shot?
- Here is a new one- Attacked by LPD (Livestock Protection Dogs)
- Two Pit-Bulls coming at you in full stride...
- What would you do?
- Capacity and Concealment?
- Boxed in by Two Cars
- SUMMER vs WINTER CARRY?
- Protecting Your Property – Know When You Can Use Deadly Force (in Texas)
- Ahhh, nighttime in Houston
- DETROIT: Who shot the nieghbor?
- Should have been a DGU
- Things I learned form this YouTube compilation video
- First seemingly real SD dream
- Need Advice on the Psychology of Concealed Carry
- What Are You Doing With That Gun? Just Stop the Threat!
- Scenario I've thought up(BG's back facing me holding a weapon)
- Family Of Brooklyn Rabbi Killed In Miami Believes Shooting Was Hate Crime
- Certain Self-Defense Actions Can Decrease Risk
- Do you have a Gun says a BG.
- What to say to an irresponsible ccw holder?
- Mother of Virginia Tech Victim: Put Yourself in My Shoes
- Beavercreek, OH Walmart shooting
- Guy shoots at bad guy
- Debate & Poll: Loaded Or Empty Chamber For EDC By Non LEO
- TN Home Invasion Statistics - Clear and Scary
- 5 Potential BGs - A Tense 30 Seconds
- Manatee County woman scares burglar off with gun - 911 op tells her to put gun down
- Post Draw + Fire. Bad Neighborhood. Stick around?
- For Texas members: When can you legally use deadly force in Texas?
- Crazy training
- Wounded bad guy's weapon
- Which tactic? Tap rack ready or 2nd strike ability?
- Tuff choice - unarmed assailant attacks with fists
- Attacked by a dog
- Good and bad, hospital shooting
- Attempted Car theft at work (non-event)
- What if: Drunk comes to your car while wife is in store?
- CCW success story! (Video)
- The other night at the mall and the mindset of cc
- defense against animals
- Finishing/Kill shot
- Close Call, Possible Robbery Attempt
- How often does the BG wear armor?
- when concealed carry turns into regular self defense or just a fight
- What makes it a weapon? Intent!
- Veteran Navy SEAL Dom Raso Recreates “Yo, Homie?” Scene From ‘Collateral’
- Follow-up article: 13 yr old w/ fake AK shot by police
- Non lethal force?
- Conceal Weapon Carrier stops brutal attack in Florida (Warning shot)
- Gas Station Attack
- Beware of Owner signs
- Mexican Gov fires on you, what would you do?
- Man in WM swinging a bat, then beats down random woman and walks away (video)
- Twenty years ago. A bad guy with a rifle met a good guy with a 9mm.
- Interesting to contemplate this one happening somewhere besides...
- Draw to Deter, or draw to kill...
- Interesting story
- Would you provide first aid to someone you shot?
- Nearly Had To Draw
- Sad Incident involving concealed carry holder
- Haven't seen this one yet..what to do with a special needs kid during mugging/assault
- Video of robbery on bicycle
- Have to give the wife some props.
- Score one for situational awareness
- Active shooter alert app for LEOs
- Bicyclist's Helmet Cam
- Beginnning to hate courts
- CHL holder comes to the aid of a cop
- so much for sleep tonight
- Got home a little late tonight...
- My buddy had to use his cc the other day.
- CHL carrier stopped a Robbery
- The Truth About the CA Killing Spree
- Guns Save Lives
- I NEVER get tired of this story
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.