: Carry & Defensive Scenarios
- From Kabul...Thought I Was Going Hot This Morning
- Can you draw so the BGs will possibly "Back Off?"
- CC in businesses that post "no guns"
- Opinion: Was this clerk being a cowboy when he took action?
- Draw? No draw? (Edit added again)
- What would you have done?
- Workplace MWAG policy
- Break in attempt
- School Shooting Drill Gets Cops, Kids on Same Page
- Wife did well, very pleased
- TV Show - What Would You Do?
- I have a lunatic problem.
- Does anybody carry a BUW? (Yes a BUW, not a BUG).
- Non-CCW permit wife shoots for me
- Bible/Church people knocked on my door followed shortly by some scum
- Question from the past
- Small town USA
- Security Committee at Work
- Why 7?
- This happened to my neighbor at Taco Bell
- Here's a Texas solution to the problem of Robbery...
- "Contaced by law enforcement" what does this mean?
- Pursuing a Bad Guy
- ACTION vs REACTION Live Fire Video Demo - Stunning Results
- Worse legally if BG survives?
- What if the bad guy bolts?
- Right To Shoot??
- Dirtbag Stalking Husband's Client
- Stopping Threats?
- Dream Scenario: Situational Awareness, Options, Skills, Equipment Malfunctions
- Why not shoot the gun out of his hand????
- A crazed gunman starts firing...
- Armed Robbery at Work today
- Video Footage On Self Defense Shootings
- Gun Safe
- great question I dont know the answer to
- Walmart asset protection
- concealed carry in unemployment office
- Is there a way to defend against this type of mugging? (Video, Not graphic)
- Interesting article about the FBI's switch
- Looking like a BG
- Power outage and dog barking at 4AM
- Code Words and SA While Travelling With Spouse
- We Learn Something Everyday (or maybe we just think of defensive scenarios too much)
- Larry Correia refutes the gun controllers once and for all...
- Courthouses after hours
- New scenario I thought about would like some help with
- Worst layout
- Strange bump in the night...
- They cut my power!
- Brittle egos
- Road rage, followed home! Happened to us recently.
- Help - need examples of mass shootings prevented
- A Question for S&W 442/642 & LCR Carriers
- Saw man crossing pull a gun against a car
- Response time, home burglary in process, man shot
- This school teacher's response
- What advice do you have for a teenager in school during an active shooting?
- Alarm went off in middle of the night
- What would you do in this scenario?
- Paranoia or due diligence?
- What would you do with a mall shooter? - Video of SoCal new mall shooting today.
- Home Invasion: Stalk or Wait?
- Code Red at the bank today
- Road Rage in small town Montana
- Hotel Parking Lot
- Picking up hitch hikers?
- Road rage, close to home.
- Drone shooting?
- The 4th Estate Gets it Wrong..Again
- How to Spot an Armed Man in a Crowd
- Mall Shooting What Would You Do?
- Robery attempt with a good ending
- REAL:Woke up to the "Front Door Open" sound 5:13 this morning....
- SHTF - My Humble Views
- What would you do???
- Movie theatres changing their "strategy"? What I saw.
- Do I really look like an easy target?!
- 'Threats Inside the Wire'
- Where can I carry with my ccw
- Car out on street, hood up, steam rolling out from open hood, KNOCK KNOCK
- OC vs exposing a CC?!
- Situational awareness at level zero in the morning
- Used in Self Defense Numbers???
- Interesting Advice
- Privacy Fences - might be time to rethink them
- Panic 9-1-1
- Attempted Car Jacking Gone Horribly Wrong - from Juror
- DIDN'T confront someone today ...
- Don't mess with senior citizens, they're too old to fight so they'll just shoot ya'
- Cleve. homeowner shoots and kills intruder
- Home invasion using a shotgun in a small town where I live.
- When would you use non-lethal alternatives? i.e. OC spray?
- Curious... is there ever a time to draw, but not fire?
- Video: Rob Pincus - Lethal Force: Should do vs Could do
- Wife threatened while driving her Volt
- Another Theater Shooting (almost)
- When is okay to draw my weapon? What would you do in this situation
- Shoot someone with your gun legally!!!
- Alone in a pitch black park
- Recent car-jacking story
- Reconsidering carrying one in the chamber....
- the double standard???
- Ruined My Lunch
- The Ultimate Question,: What would YOU do If YOU got pulled over by a LEO?
- Think it cant happen?
- Shooting Back
- Strange Non Event Last Night
- Blue on Blue
- Motorcycles and Bad Guys
- First time getting pulled over while carrying
- Brandishing Weapons To Cut In Line For Gas
- Real Scenario at my local Wally World
- Lt. Col. Dave Grossman's scenario
- helped an officer in trouble
- Man in Critical condition, Kills 1 intruder
- Another break in
- Texas woman kills burglar
- 6:20am brother knocks on bathroom door and says "hurry,get your fashlight and gun"!
- Would you intervene with deadly force on a stranger's behalf?(poll added)
- Accidentally carried into a NO CC building, but others' lives are threatened
- Restaurant Shooting
- What constitutes a SHTF situation?
- Dogs off the leash in my neighborhood
- Defensive Carry Positions and Being Grabbed From Behind
- Unarmed with active shooter, two exits
- Showing fear...
- appears cooperating doesn't work either...
- Attemped home invasion at my house last night!
- Not-so-politically-correct In California
- Got to be a bad guy
- Shooting cars, how, when and where?
- Shooting to stop kidnapping
- What 'condition white' looks like
- My friend has interesting new neighbors...
- Live to Live
- Driving home, late night, flagged down by guy in street
- Tell me what you would say?
- Door to Door Salesmen
- Why Most Doomsday Preppers Will Die - An Opinion Deserving Consideration.
- Man with real looking explosive device walking up to you. Happened last night in SLC
- "Just going to the store" carry
- At what point would you feel justified jumping in?
- Bad: very unfortunate situation
- Selling to Lure for Attack
- Good guy
- A real eye at range this week end.
- CHL Holder Busted in Airport, LEO Has AD With Snubby
- Reacting to the Bad Guy
- Got Interviewed Tonight
- When to "ALWAYS" draw and/or shoot scenerios at work.
- Update: Young woman shoots Texas man in road rage incident
- On the Receiving End of Somebody Else's Plinking Session
- Rude Awakening While Camping
- Escaped prisoners, helicopters just down the street from home.
- Local Murderer Armed and Loose, Banging at Door
- BOB is in my house
- Careful about your language and running your mouth
- Teen gang attack inside crowded city bus
- Urgent Advice Request- Neighbor's Divorce Issue
- Fixed Blade Karambit Help
- Bears in town
- Dog down ... what would you do.
- A Blink of Eye @ 7-11
- Motion sensor triggered, garage broken into
- Engaging multiple targets
- Road Rage Rider shot at on a motorcycle - Texas
- Surveyors always meet people with firearms
- The wrong car!
- Held a knife on his terrified girlfriend
- road rage questions
- situation diffusion
- You Just Got The Bad Guy--Now What?
- SCENARIO: What gun do you choose?
- Wife just saw the business end of my neighbor's shotgun. LEOs inbound.
- An uneasy situation - Children & Airsoft not easily identified as such
- Two more articles today
- At High Orange 24/7
- At a circle K tonight......road rage turned to armed roberery...kind of
- A comment from Col. Grossman on the targeting of victims
- Not a scenario but....
- Shooting at a car trying to run you down?
- Armed Robbery In Brazil. man shoots robber/ robber shoots man
- OK Here Is A Video For You. This Is Bizarre
- Scenario: You come home from work & ........
- Mountain Lion in Griffith Park, L.A.????
- Robber "showing" a gun
- VICTIM! : At Your Door. MidNight. What Do You Do??
- CHL holder shoots shotgun wielding robber
- CCer fights back in St. Louis
- Pre-emptive shooting
- The value of a good light
- Breaking up a fist fight...
- Long range pistol shooting
- Gunman opens fire at temple in WI kills 7. Dressed in tactical gear.
- Home intruder: do you have to announce that you're armed?
- Attacked in fast food drive through
- Guy with .357 assists responding officer
- 2 scenarios: dog attack/ambush with no weapons by multiple attackers
- If the Aggressor Surrenders?
- Should use of deadly force be different for human or animal attackers?
- Is a stray round/casualty ever acceptable?
- Armed Citizen Stops Knife Attack
- Encounter this morning
- An attack in Israel compared to the Aurora massacre
- So Carolina-3 Men Block Road. Shots fired at van. What would you do?
- I was targeted... at the grocery store!
- McDonalds do nothing robbery
- Happened Saturday the 21st in Spring TX. Bankroll robbers.
- A BG at your window at night.
- Dark Night Premiere - Mass Shooting
- 71 year old CCW
- .380 stops them dead in their tracks. . . . . . after several hundred yards.
- Welcome to Florida - Steady big fella
- Whataburger at 2am : Carry Always.
- 23 Seconds to Live or Die
- NC shooting deemed as a good shoot.
- I was car jacked at gunpoint
- Thoughts on staging weapons around the house
- "spiderman" robbed my local CVS -_-
- Went orange... at church?
- Incident today with door to door beggar.
- Looking Back - Scary Memories
- Are you defending your property or your life?
- Verbal skills
- Bit of a scare at the AT&T store
- NRA Armed Citizen
- Strange day. Paranoia??
- May have been "interviewed" tonight??
- Has anyone on the forum have been the subject of a search warrant?
- CA Watchmaker Takes Lives of Multiple Would Be Robbers (somwhat old but good article)
- Insane Miami Girl Attacks Innocent Bystander ! ! ! !
- Police with guns drawn.
- Shooting at Safeway, CCW intervenes. Would you?
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand
- Sportsman's Warehouse Scuffle
- This could have been bad.
- Condition White caught on video
- LEO breaks into your Home w/o warrant - Now you can shoot them!
- This Thread. Literally the "Kobayashi Maru" of all C&D Scenarios. 3 Actors only.
- Stand Your Ground Defense In Texas
- Random: Traffic Light Scare
- Can we cut your grass?
- Send your kid away to college...
- This actually happened. What would you do?
- Waffle House Encounter
- Mugging situation.... lethal justified?
- Another Miami Zombie ( Guy almost got Shot and Killed ) yesterday ....
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.