: Carry & Defensive Scenarios
- Shooting From A Moving Car
- Country Folk Wisdom
- Masked man walks up at the ATM - What would you do?
- Homeowner shoots at lost tourist who comes down his driveway
- Video: Cop totally overlooks perp advancing with 2 knives!
- NASCAR Driver Assault Scenario: What Would You Do?
- To many bad shoots
- Good shoot or bad?
- When Not to shoot
- Mugger asks for cash, "victim" pays with lead.
- Waiting Will Get You Killed
- Would you take the shot?
- Ex-CIA "expert" solution for stopping an active shooter
- Unarmed and stuck in restroom during nightclub shooting?
- How fast can you drop your gun?
- Mob situation - What to do?
- Strong-arm kidnapping of your 13 yeal old daughter- What would you do and when?
- Let's Discuss What Went Down in San Jose, CA
- Good educational video channel on shootings and tactics
- Shoot or don't shoot?
- Gas Station encounter
- A Re Boot.
- Roving gangs of thugs?
- Was this guy just dumb or what?
- And the Sign Says :
- Nightmare Scenario
- Would you do it? Well would you?
- Recognizing limitations and training with a plan
- Close Call Today
- Carrying in a Non Gunfriendly Community
- Almost had to use my weapon on vacation
- Never fear, we have Al Qaeda on the run!
- Under fire 65mph
- Guy beating on door 1:30am
- Knockout Game back Again
- Heading for Chicago this weekend...need to be prepared
- Post SD shooting....when and how do you invoke 5A?
- Update -- Aurora theater massacre, new civil trial
- Question about the Arlington shooting
- WWYD What would you do in this situation
- In retrospect
- 11 Year Old Repels Home Invader with a 9mm
- Why We Carry- "Suspect arrested in machete attack on Denver sidewalk"
- Keep Your Head On A Swivel
- Home Invasion, Homeowner Opens Door Holding Gun, Bad Guy Runs, Homeowner Chases
- 2 Leo shot inside Walmart
- We dont need a gun...just a purse will do
- Help!!! My Wife is Oblivious...
- car jacking scenario
- Car Scenario
- Judge Judy opinion on use of firearm against dog
- Passenger's gun persuades bikers to leave her driver alone.
- failure to stop
- Just watched a gang fight! To draw or not.
- The Great Miami Shootout - lessons from 30 years ago
- Self-Defense or ....
- Had a car follow me home
- A guy looking for trouble
- Robbery at a Wal-Mart nearby. What would you do?
- Axe wielding woman shot dead by Tennessee police after eviction notice
- Hitting a car with crowbar during violent LA road rage dispute
- 1st post since my introduction- concern about fight and brandish
- The outcome of this may be interesting
- Police respond to shooting hoax next door to us
- I almost shot a cop.....
- Burglar meets a 44 mag.
- Not what you think but did have to draw my weapon and fire tonight.
- My Son’s Road Rage Experience
- Train passenger chokes out troublemaker
- Got your plan in place. Hope it beats this one
- Account of attempted assault yesterday.
- Smash & Grab in Mall Jewelery Store
- Home Invasion scenario
- Give me your wallet
- Seriously odd robbery, in the town I was once local to.
- Houston Robbery - Wow
- Hatchet-swinging attacker shot and killed by customer at 7-11
- Lost an army vet.
- Apartment Neighbors from ###
- For beginners
- Dogs running loose
- Creepy Dude in the Neighborhood
- Your home is being burglarized; what would you do and why?
- Agent X weighs in on the two different kinds of gunfights
- Go means Go !!!
- Unwelcome attitude from society & the media after a self-defense incident
- Do you cater your carry to your daily expected events?/ trauma kits/get home bag.
- Article: 5 Things Every Reasonable Gun Owner Ought To Know
- Pistols and pajamas
- Interesting perspective from the Paris terrorist mass shootings
- Less than Lethal Scenarios?
- Police chief calls assault good argument for ‘a gun in hand’
- Interesting article on Texas OC/CC.
- Disparity of force, scenarios when to use your gun against the unarmed attacker
- Gas Stations C-Stores 30:06
- WAL-MART Again.
- Not exactly the active shooter training I have in mind..
- Tueller Drill, the rule of 21... Tips for survival.
- School personnel carry
- Home Defense in a Rural Area
- One look
- What not to do in a road rage incident!
- Bump in the Night
- My daughter had a close situation
- Self-defense Insurance
- Homeowner shoots firefighter responding to home, thought it was intruder
- Would you have drawn or at least be ready to in this situation?
- In line for ATM, things go bad
- Bus Driver Attacked - Fight lasts over 10 minutes - How many people helped?
- At gas station
- Shots Fired
- 'accessorizing'..my thoughts
- Video-CC'r puts down a thug robbing a convenience store.
- News Station Puts Concealed Carry Permit Holders to the Test in Realistic ‘Good Guys’
- Disarming A Gunman
- defending against someone trying to steal your gun off you.
- When do you react and how?
- Random face slashing in NY
- Situational Awareness Exercises
- Men with Shotgun rob pedestrians. How to respond in a carry sceneraio?
- 65 Year Old Woman Defends Herself in NH
- pulling ccw for a dog
- 2 armed with clubs vs 1 unarmed
- Mother mistakes daughter for intruder and kills her
- A Good Article On Castle Doctrine, Particularly in Ohio
- Always Know Your Target!
- Gunman on the balcony - What would you do?
- 100 Deadly Skills
- What are the chances that you would shoot?
- 3:00 A.M. - Fat Guy coming down the chimney
- Christmas decoration thief displays gun in waistband--what do you do?
- Lock an interior door
- Father shoots the wrong son
- Laser pointed at me in walmart parking lot
- A failure in training?
- Police Train Muslims How To Protect Themselves From An Attack
- Aggressive panhandlers at night + personal space.. advice greatly appreciated
- Wife may finally get CCW Permit after close call.
- Have not seen this happen before
- Hey! Wake up! I'm in your space!
- Real people shot with real bullets- whats happens from different angles
- A man asked "Is Concealed carry worth it?" WDDCT (What does defensive carry think)
- 5 Gunfighting Myths Debunked By Massad Ayoob
- The Fake Gun
- In a threat situation and you have to draw - finger on, or off, the trigger?
- Israeli Solder stabbed
- Strange car trespassing at night
- Until the threat is stopped
- Strange experience
- Laws for them and laws for us
- Buckeye Adolphus Washington Suspended For Being Legally Armed
- Better to announce "I'm taking the dog out"
- Do Not Shoot At Fleeing Shoplifters
- What would you do - very angry young man
- Do citizens (not police officers) with guns ever stop mass shootings?
- Movie recommendation
- I have gradually but surely moved in this direction.
- Feeling like I need to upgrade carry guns based on terrorism
- Mass killing incident San Bernadino, CA
- And Now for a Public Service Announcement
- How Not To Deal With a Fleeing Purse Snatcher
- What would you do? (Exit ramp situation)
- Situational Awareness Saved My Life
- NYPD Commissioner just backed civilian intervention during active shooter event.
- Defensive Work Scenario
- Paris Cafe CCTV Footage- Would you have engaged this terrorist?
- Shooting someone in the back, is it ever justified?
- Things Almost Turned Ugly Last Night
- In-home firearm placement
- How come we haven't had suicide bombers in the US?
- Cop fights off gun-grabber
- It will never happen to me???
- Thug life handbook
- Fight in Walmart last night
- Grocery shopping
- A Cliche I Despise
- Felon defending themselves?
- What would you do
- No more pizza for me
- Shopping for a house today
- Good shooting, good reading, maybe not good ending
- Logical Conundrum O' The Day
- "Throw Down" Wallets
- What do you do?
- We had our three dogs attacked tonight
- Looking Back at the Ft. Hood Shooting
- Aluminum/Polymer Training Knife as Impact Tool?
- Another robbery scenario
- Robbery with no clear threat of violence
- Describe and explain your personal SD scenario
- How to survive an active shooter
- Chicagoland ATM Robberies (Fall, 2015)
- How to help a Cop
- Carrying effective caliber/Making effective shots
- Schools are teaching their students how to deal with active shooters
- Almost Road Rage
- Setting up a lawyer and other things
- So, now we have this to think about.
- Couple incidents - what would you do
- Took Seven Rounds Trying to Stop Active Killer
- killer clown pranks getting worse in Vegas
- Percent of CCWers THAT CARRY IN CONDITION ONE
- I saw a gun at the park yesterday..
- 8 on 1 attack in the middle of one of Kansas City's 'highlight' spots
- Thug pistol whips victim, defender drops thug with punch to the face
- I almost had to cross that line and "maybe" defend someone.....
- The CiCi Pizza/Walmart Shootings AAR
- Dealt with a creeper....
- 'Close Your Eyes and Pretend to be Dead'
- Out walking at night.....
- A Study of Self-Defense Claims From Across the Country
- Memphis shines again...the Delta Fair
- Getting in car accident while carrying
- Wheel-chair Bound Disarmed After Shooting Assailant
- Iowa City Police investigate armed robbery
- Home Depot employee ambushed and murdered after work.
- Foster Family Loses Children for Exercising 2A Right
- CCW holder disarmed by vigilante at Wal-Mart
- Woman Raped, Beaten to Death In Front of Bystander
- A scenario, courtesy of social media.
- Caliber and Capacity re-visited
- finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
- workplace violence live on air
- Fun & Games at Wally World
- OK Labor Commissioner Killed via KNIFE
- Another knife attack
- AAR- Couple Attacked in Downtown Denver
- Self-Defense Gone Very Wrong
- If I didn't know better.. Or do we ever know?
- To aid or not to aid???
- Man Dies at Shooting Range (MY Shooting Range !)
- PPQ in 45 acp coming
- Another mass knife attack
- Civil unrest is coming in my area......
- Sometimes non-lethal won't cut it.
- St. Paul victim fatally shoots armed robber, 16, police say
- A real siutation - Got Me Thinking
- CC'r saves the day
- How Do You Not Get Shot By A 3rd Party?
- Russian child trafficking NKY?
- idiot in action road rage incident
- No shortage of crazy people in this world
- Scenario, asking input.
- Drove away and called 911...
- The threat. When its on and when its off...
- Renter gone crazy
- 5 killed with knife
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.