Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion [Archive] - Page 12 - DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum
: Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
- Ross Kemp in Afghanistan
- US rifles not suited to warfare in Afghan hills
- The Army Sgt. Who Never Was
- Family of Michigan child killed in raid sues police
- Busy day at work today.
- Another "never was"...
- Civilian oversight board -- thoughts?
- This Memorial Day...
- Innocent Child Killed in Police Raid - Merged
- Do nothing and get awarded - New "Courageous Restraint" Medal
- An Ohio cop is on trial for allegedly shooting and paralyzing a man.
- Philly LEO shot self - ON PURPOSE
- The Healthcare Law, and it's Effect on Veterans
- Police Sgt. Jeffrey Cotton not guilty
- Thieves Steal Mojave Desert Memorial Cross in Nighttime Heist
- Question for Texas LEO's
- SWAT Team Members Kid Gets School Suspension For Crayon Drawing
- Driver's License linked to CCW?
- New record sniper kills @ 8,120ft, or 1.54 miles.
- OK You Were 82nd Airborne BUT, Can You Dance?
- Those police benefit phone calls
- Law enforcement in AZ protest?
- Somali pirates hijack Russian oil tanker
- Another hurtful case...
- Another gap n the thin blue line.
- A question for Marines
- New record for confirmed long distance kill.
- Matthew McCabe
- Detroit: CPL holder arrested even tho his permit was valid
- SC sheriff arrested on drug charges
- Pinal deputy shot
- Open Carry Two Guns?
- McCain came to the plant today for a Town Hall
- 35 Years Ago Today.....
- How good is your Taser
- Bad LEO situation in TN
- Motocycle Rider Stopped by Off Duty Cop
- Good Website (Searchable database of the Vietnam memorial)
- Is it disrespectful to wear military clothing?
- Army Sniper Recounts Amazing Shot
- Fair winds and following seas
- 2nd SEAL acquitted!!! UPDATED
- Now This Is A Great Idea. SWAT TV Did A Review Of This Company
- For all of those who served this great country
- What federal agents (primarily in the State Dept.) carry weapons?
- 1st & 2nd Navy SEAL Acquitted on All Charges! [update]
- Pirate Suspects To Be Prosecuted in US
- Trial opens for Navy SEAL charged with abusing Falluja suspect
- Training with Simunitions
- Video of shots fired at cop... WOW
- Sheriff's Dept interview tomorrow! (4/21)
- Watch what you say on the net....
- Gates Approves Tighter Gun Restrictions After Ft. Hood Shooting
- Difference in returns on the computer
- expunged arrest record available to law enforcement?
- The Myth of Posse Comitatus
- #2 Son Graduated Navy Basic Yesterday!
- AZ LEO ride-along
- air marshall's completely useless?
- (off-base) military housing firearm restrictions
- I did some interesting work today
- US Sen. Patty Murray Threatened
- 10 Rules for Dealing with Police
- Mexico and the Failed State Revisited
- Bounty hunter raids Home Without Warrant ??
- Veterans and the new Healthcare Bill
- Army Report: GIs Outgunned in Afghanistan
- Dayton must pay $400,000 to 35 black applicants.
- Border agent kills pot suspect
- Looney Tunes
- Semper Fi..........
- To those of you who drive patrol cars...and enjoy cars.
- And it heats up...
- Excerpt from Wayne Robinson, Move out Verify: the Combat Story of the 743rd Tank Batt
- FBI/Terror Task Force Raid
- Very cool Youtube Vid Dedicated to Vets,
- Man shot during melee involving Baytown police
- Raptor Holster Training
- Someplaces still remember what we did for them 60 years ago
- What is going on there?
- LEO .45 ACP Question?
- Virtual Border Fence Fail
- Checking in From A-stan
- Full Body Scan x-ray -- Coming to an airport near you
- The Schnoz Knows vs. "You can't fix dumb"
- duty belt help
- Weapons in Germany?
- Wrong House
- BAD -- Corrections Officer St at Home
- Should I be worried?
- Mahmoud al-Mabhouh
- Cop v. train / cop wins (sort of)
- Scottsdale police officer party to 6 shootings
- Uighurs appeal dismissed
- Police Pistol Qualification
- Security Related i.e., "security fiasco"
- Multiple Officers down in Cali...
- LEO's looking to relocate to Texas
- For soldiers that served in Afghanistan....
- Can we send a soldier a 1911?
- Looking at career with DEA
- Wow, even I am a little nervous about this one
- The New Rules of War
- Becoming a LEO
- Flying with a gun this week
- Side arms in WW2
- A tribute to our Military
- LEO's..What would happen in the US??
- The US Military's German Fetish
- Homeland Security agents can't keep track of their guns
- What to consider when buying duty gear
- From JPFO--Long, Potentially Polarizing
- How late is to late to get into law enforcment
- Hired guns secure ships, stir controversy
- Good Day
- Increasing Small Arms Lethality in Afghanistan: Taking Back the Infantry Half-K.meter
- #2 son ships off to Navy Basic tomorrow
- Oldest Death Row Inmate in U.S. Dies at Age 94
- Law Enforcement Career Switch Question
- Veterans programs
- Where the U.S. went wrong on the Christmas Day bomber
- What's Ford going to do for the police market?
- BP Agents attacked and Return Fire
- King, NC, and "martial law?"
- Virginia Carry and LEOSA
- The other side of the story to the Sheriff's ride
- IWO Jima photos...
- Checkpointusa.org and the law.
- Sheriff's New Ride!
- U.S. Department of Justice Wants You!
- IRS is buying shotguns
- Reserve/Auxiliary/Volunteer/Pubic Safety Officers weigh in!
- LEO Question: How to become an Air Marshall?
- Sheriff monitoring UPS shipments
- Swedish Police Trainer Seeks Info
- Don't Mess With MOSSAD! (Lessons for the USA?)
- Have you seen this video?
- any deployed soldiers want some free magazines
- Portland Officer Mistakes OC Spray for Fire Extinguisher!
- Memorial vandalized - MI
- Calhoun County Dep.Confronted with gun
- It's what we do, We're Americans...
- Thanks to all who serve.
- local to Federal LEO employment change
- FFL to FFL Transfers
- Show your support for the USAF Parabomber Association!
- Where did this guy get his training?
- American Rifleman: ' Winning the Sniper War in Iraq'
- "We are Americans, this is what we do"
- Just got word, I'm going to get an Island vacation
- An editoral I found in the Naval Enquirer for concealed carry on our bases
- Got a letter from the police today
- Can't Fix STUPID
- TIPS and InfraGard
- Israel, Airports and Flying: A Better Model?
- Thinking about going back...
- US Army Col. Lewis Millett: MOH
- Met a Medal of Honor Receipient today...
- NY State Police: 'Police-on-Police Confrontations Survey'
- Any Texas LEO? Looking for some advice.
- FBI's Magfed 20mm Rifles
- A plea for a little help --
- Does proximity to LE stations affect crime rates?
- Ninth Circuit Strikes Again!
- CIA Suicide Bomber Was Jordanian Doctor
- New Screening and Carry On Rules
- To all Correctional Officers
- Interpol to operate in US with complete immunity
- Judge Dismisses Blackwater Case
- Airport Security Israeli Method
- Taser.... Ruling by Fed. Appeals Court
- Terrorist Bomber Blows Up His Underwear
- Off duty LEO on a military base question
- The Nigerian PETN device
- Officer Bryan Lawrence -- Update
- Border War
- Midair Bomb Attempt Fails
- Cleric linked to Ft. Hood attack may be dead
- MILITARY: for your "little" Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines
- LEOs - What was your #1 Dumbest BG of '09?
- Is the war effort suffering from timid senior officers?
- Change in maximum entry-age requirements for Veterans’ Preference Eligibles (Federal)
- Robin Sage
- San Jose Police to try out head cams
- DC Cop Brings a Gun to a Snowball Fight
- Dancing traffic cop... Cool or embarrasing?
- Care package FROM Afghanistan
- U.S. to announce transfer of detainees to Ill. prison
- Be a good victim
- Let your voice be heard
- Ollie North Video at NRA Convention
- It is that time again.......
- PVA, a worthy org.
- Are you happy with your academy/department firearm training, seek private training?
- RIO, Brazil LEO stats
- Trained Service Members carrying on a installation?
- Finally got my LEOSA card taken care of...
- " I didn't even do nothin, man!"... Hey LEOs
- Why can I not carry concealed in Uniform or on Post?
- What do you see?
- Marines Launch Operation "Cobra's Anger" Against the Taliban
- Does Patriotism Matter?
- LtCol West, congressional candidate
- A fallen Marine's home videos
- Israelis Baffled by News of Defenseless US Soldiers
- Does Sarah Palin have a security detail?
- 104,366 Reasons the U.S. Never Need Apologize to Europe
- The truth about Ft Hood
- Photographs from Afghanistan
- New Rules of Engagement
- Military Retirees: How MEDICAL-CARE BILL WILL AFFECT YOU!
- Possible Terrorist dry run on Airline
- Red Cross Delivers Holiday Cards to Wounded Service Members
- This is sickening
- Could not have said it better myself
- To all LEO
- WSJ: Iran Earmarks $20 Million to Support Militants
- LEO Airline carry to NYC
- Obama may allow U.S. soldiers to be prosecuted by the world court
- Apocalypse When? Our enemies are contemplating attacks worse than 9/11.
- Is this guy a Tango?
- Having a job where there is public scrutiny
- This Rare Photo was actually Taken --Inside a Full Can Of "Whoop-A$$"---
- Just wondering if anyone knew...
- Leaving on a Jet Plane...
- Is this a case of the fox guarding the hen house?
- Raw video; Yesterdays CPD shooting.
- HPD officer receives Medal of Valor for stopping gunman
- Secret Service question
- Alaska Troopers
- "For the sake of diversity if not for PC perversity..."
- Brothers In Arms Foundation
- Doesn't get much better...
- Sad; but it was bound to happen
- 500,000 Veterans’ Social Security Numbers Published in the Congressional Record
- Point me in the right direction please
- Standing tall in harm's way
- Happy 234th Birthday Devil Dogs
- Hasan's choice of gun likely saved lives
- LEOSA should it cover MP'S as well
- A Proposed Solution to Fort Hood
- First person account of ft hood massacre
- My Sheriff has a Clue
- Seattle assassin nailed
- A SALUTE TO FEMALE LEOs
- Your branch of service and why
- Fort Hood
- a good day for me in iraq
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.