Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion [Archive] - Page 13 - DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum
: Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
- HPD officer receives Medal of Valor for stopping gunman
- Secret Service question
- Alaska Troopers
- "For the sake of diversity if not for PC perversity..."
- Brothers In Arms Foundation
- Doesn't get much better...
- Sad; but it was bound to happen
- 500,000 Veterans’ Social Security Numbers Published in the Congressional Record
- Point me in the right direction please
- Standing tall in harm's way
- Happy 234th Birthday Devil Dogs
- Hasan's choice of gun likely saved lives
- LEOSA should it cover MP'S as well
- A Proposed Solution to Fort Hood
- First person account of ft hood massacre
- My Sheriff has a Clue
- Seattle assassin nailed
- A SALUTE TO FEMALE LEOs
- Your branch of service and why
- Fort Hood
- a good day for me in iraq
- 5 UK Troops Killed (Helmand Province)
- WSJ: Sniper Competetion
- Bomb Disposal Hero Killed in Afghanistan Days Before Leave
- Open Letter to LEO's.
- Do COPS keep their guns loaded and cocked?
- Need some input...sticky situation...
- The FBI Has Been Very Busy Lately
- Drinking Cop and haunted house.
- Vet's wife faces deportation
- Residents of Arlington NAtional Cemetery
- Massive FBI Raid on Islamic Slaughterhouse Mystifies Tiny Illinois Town
- Muslim accused in Boston terror plot is son of former Muslim American Society leader
- Specialized computers software and electronics for wounded Vets
- Voting easier for troops
- AF Basic question for a friend
- Good news for Vets
- Cleaning an M16 in the field
- new use for Smart Carry holster
- Arlington Cemetery
- Farewell baghdad!!!
- LEO Advice. What do I do?
- Considering joining the Navy Nurse Corps
- I have to say Thank you!
- FAKE Vet(read wannabe) charged
- Anybody using the new GI Bill?
- The Final Inspection
- In 2008 Afghanistan firefight, US weapons failed
- Academy complete!
- News: Somali pirates attack French warship
- Any LEO in Montana know about this?
- Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy
- Read anything good lately
- Leo Jobs
- Meanacing & Disorderly: threatening others with AirSoft gun
- Eyes Forward Boys Pay Attention.
- China's 60th Anniversary National Day (Military Might)
- Air Force Honor Guard Drill Team
- Leave the Medal of Honor Alone
- Get ready to "bend over" at the airport
- Marine Corps Silent Drill PLatoon
- Navy Drill Team.....what a video !
- Must-read cw2 thread from arfcom
- What can we do to brighten a cop's day?
- I almost shot an 11 year old boy
- Another U.S. terror Cell?
- Who in our community is LEO of some kind
- Question for Lee county,FL sheriff deputies here
- oc certification today....
- Mayor says to LEOs: "No more car or foot chases"
- Off duty LEO carry in Indiana
- Deputies Receive Medal of Valor
- CC in National and US Forestry Parks?
- One LEO crawls away, another returns fire.
- LEO's: Does concealed-carry make a cop's life on the "street" more/less dangerous?
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial -- poor maintenance by the federal government,
- Need for Private Guards Grows -- Iraq
- Nice shot
- Warriors in the night
- online sites
- Need help finding federal law
- $50 a gun
- "If drugs were legal, there would be nothing to fight about."
- Texas Leo's
- Police Scanner Question
- How Do I Get into Law emforcement @ 40yrs old
- SO MAD about Border Crossing! (long rant)
- Please help with rules on civilian access to firearms?
- Can LEO office workers carry?
- Impersonating a police officer or not..
- Props. to Phoenix PD
- WWII Vets ~ Did You Know This? ~~~> ?
- Requesting input from LEO's on forum
- West Melbourne Fl. Handgun
- Drug and Bomb Dogs Tomorrow
- New Team to Question Terror Suspects
- Negligence Suits Likely Over VA Procedures
- End-of-Life Care Guide for Veterans
- Air Force guys..question
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - Video Report
- AAR: K9 Training day
- Poor Judgement of LEO
- my Consolation Prize from the PD
- And he is toast, literally
- Are you carrying any bombs?
- Back from the Range with my local PD
- Concealed Carry, Firearms Purchase, and LEO Hiring
- Any experience with French Foreign Legion?
- Absolutely Brilliant (NOT)
- Vietnam vets get a stirring welcome
- Hey all you paratroopers out there!
- Shooting with my local PD tomorrow
- One hell of a great shot from a British sniper!!
- Happy VJ Day
- ATf agents inspecting Houston gun dealers
- ATF Firearms Trace Data
- Hero's Heart Beats On -- Young Army Ranger chose to be an organ donor.
- Britain's X-Troop: The real story behind Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds"
- H1N1 leading to a "Police State" ???
- Weird Border crossing~~~at least for me( kind long)
- AAR: the K-9 Ride-along
- Recent cadets/graduates of Pat Thomas Law Enforcement Academy Florida
- Who Remembers C-Rats?
- Any LEO's in West Virginia loitering here ?
- Surviving A Nuclear Attack On Washington DC
- Miami-Dade Cops Rock!
- LEO Questions
- Etiquette question
- When the music stopped.....(I hope this is true)
- Ok one final question
- Post-9/11 GI Bill article
- Remains of Cpt. Speicher found in Iraq
- Question for Leo's
- Leo job offers
- SPC Justin Coleman, 21, KIA Afghanistan 24 July 2009
- Virginia LEO question
- Florida LEO Identification?
- How to talk yourself into a ticket...
- Straw Purchase Prison time
- Honoring the Fallen
- A Terror Strike on the U.S. in the Next Few Months?
- I goofed in SWAT school
- Visit to American Cemetery Normandy France
- Live RPG removed from soldier
- my first traffic stop with a CHL
- Fallen Heros: Military IDs N.C. airmen killed in Afghan crash
- The myth of the highly trained LEO?
- Police in Winter Haven FL DUMP the GLOCK
- LEO and Cruise Ships
- Positive LEO story - For those that think all cops are pigs
- How-to: Disarming a Deputy Sheriff with a Glock
- Military Developing Half-Robot, Half-Insect 'Cybug' Spies & Robotic Bats
- Major refuses orders to deploy
- It's that time of year.
- What are thebooks that every soldier should read?
- Law Enforcement .223
- U.S. Marshal convicted of buying gun for reputed N.J. gang member
- Any K9 Team Officers here?
- Flag flown in distress
- Question for the LEO's of the forum
- Small Town America Still Gets It, And Gets It Right
- Police Chief shoots Officer
- How many "nukes" within range of your location?
- Pictures of our fallen Canadian heroes.
- Everyone should watch this,.. Specially Vet's..
- Video: Super police car technology
- My 4th Of July Salute To Our Troops
- Written account of my Lakewood ride along - kind of long
- Ft. Benning GA, here I come
- Military Permits?
- "Fear Note" From A Police Academy Commander
- Band Of Brothers Hero, Darrell ‘Shifty’ Powers Dies
- The United States is pulling out of Iraq tomorrow
- Just scheduled a ride along with Lakewood PD
- State police give a trying tale a happy ending
- Scheduled for US Secret Service POST test in 2weeks. Few ??s
- FlyClear becomes FlyByNight
- BATFE Asks: "May We See Your Guns?"
- The Price of Freedom: Staff Sgt. John Beale’s arrival home
- Foreign Troops on US Soil... coming to a state near you... on this July 27th!
- Tracking the "Lone Wolf" Gunman: FBI Tripwires
- Strange little incident involving an LE
- Armored Car licence?
- LA Sheriff Dept. Pulls Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols From Service.
- BAD, Local LEO part II
- BAD! -- Local LEO
- Does Gun Control Benefit LE?
- Looking At the Air Force. AFOSI specifically
- Any Correctional officers here?
- Government Demands Inventory of All VFW Weapons
- Three held in gun thefts from police cruisers
- Thinking of joining the Air Force
- NYPD seeks way to let guns 'talk' to one another
- Update: I'm joining the millitary
- 65 years ago, they did the impossible (Merged)
- New Border rules as of June 01 for re-entry to U.S.
- Shamelees thread but a good cause
- Vetern Needs our help~~~~Just got this e-mail from PGR
- Excellent Read
- US firm says handheld puke ray is ready to go
- joining the army...
- Police Academy Orientation Yesterday!
- I just enlisted in the Army National Guard...
- The New 5.11 Light For Life?
- LEO's: what procedures to you follow to ensure BG or GG?
- I'd like to beat her with a bat too!
- NYPD Cop Dies After Fellow Cop Shoots Him
- Help me find a .40
- For Active Duty and Retired Military
- Could Have Been Worse: Suspect Grabbed Detective's Gun, Shot Detective Then Self
- Thoughts from a World War II battlefield
- Thank You for Your Service!
- From Newsmax
- FTO Rants and raves
- "Because I Can't Say It Any Better Than Last Year"
- The Wall is Special
- My little Memorial Day post...
- Sacrifice: Dad steps in line of fire to protect son
- Just wanted to say...
- Thanks to former and active duty Service men and women.
- Army's 'Future Soldier 2030' Equipped With Super-Human Technology
- LEO to janitor: "Here, hold my gun."
- Kerik: NY Terror Arrests Prove Patriot Act Works
- Tribute for Memorial Day
- Birmingham Cops in Trouble
- UGLY: Illinois Sheriff Arrested For Peddling Dope
- World Police and Fire Games 2009
- Are you feeling safer yet?
- Tried To Buy A Marine A Drink Tonight
- Coast Guard suggests arming US flagged ships against pirates Arrghh!
- A HUGE thumbs up for my local PD
- Changing careers..
- Man pulled over for bumper sticker
- Thanks for your service.
- $1 million in salary being paid to officers restricted in their jobs.
- FBI Safe Streets Task Force?
- Ataboy LEO
- POLL ONLY: Which service did you serve in?
- Any SWAT officers willing to be interviewed for school paper?
- 3 most important items for a soldier
- Marine's coming together
- Military members, need medals/ribbons replaced??
- Sailor sues over safety of pirated Maersk Alabama
- Army contract for Sig....
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.