Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion [Archive] - Page 3 - DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum
: Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
- Gunfires from Paris police raids happening now
- King County (WA) Sheriff asks deputies to stay armed
- Identity theft and cyber security.
- The ONE Muslim/ Syrian refugee Thread.
- Drawing To Save A LEO
- Norway Disarms Its Cops
- MD State Trooper Attacked by Family in Wal Mart
- Positive Police Experiences
- Paris Shooting and Explosions
- Videoing Cops Will Cause Consequences We Don't Want
- Wog Day. Who knows what I'm talking about?
- Pulled over, what in the world for?
- Veteran's Day
- Fighting ISIS heres a free gun
- Why even bother having border patrol?
- MIA for 50 years; Airman comes home to NC
- 240 years ago-
- Veterans Day -- Nov 11
- Things Are Tough When They Break Into Police Stations
- Michigan State Police raid.
- Very Disturbing
- Bank Managers, Beware
- Straw Purchaser For a Cop Killer Walks
- Officer Is Found Not Guilty in Fatal Shooting of Unarmed Man Laying Face-Down in Snow
- The Ferguson Effect
- ISIS responsible for the downing of the Russian jetliner?
- Disturbing events in my small town
- The Decriminalization Delusion
- Marines switch to M4
- Bad Few Days For Law Enforcement
- San Francisco sheriff fails marksmanship test, has rangemaster transferred
- Students walk out in support of fired SC deputy
- I don't think they used birdshot for this one
- Man’s post about traffic stop goes viral
- German Police: pro-refugee politicians in serious bodily danger
- EMT says he was suspended without pay for trying to save choking girl
- South Carolina Deputy Slams student
- First LEOSA qualification today
- FOUND: 7000-10,000 Stolen Guns ???
- West Palm Beach police shooting
- Deputy Murdered With His Own Gun
- Wounded Knee and Government gun confiscation
- It could all be so simple...
- BG grabs cop's gun - dies for his stupidity
- Cold War part Deux?
- NEW DOJ DEPT. Home grown terrorists.
- Was my military experience atypical?
- Bill Whittle's Solution to Gun Control
- Yale Offers Seminar on Looting, Taught By The Looter
- SWATter Gets Prison Time
- Chicago Mayor explains a crime outbreak
- Martin Milner-- Last radio call for 1-Adam-12
- Bergdahl may get off scott-free
- Yet another death toll overseas
- Hero in France train attack is stabbed
- Plain Truth About Mass Shootings
- BATF in Gonzales Tx for Come and take it event.
- Not good - 11 killed when U.S. C-130 plane crashes in eastern Afghanistan
- Dumb crook file: Neck tattoo theory reinforced....again!
- Army veteran shot in the back after baseball game may never walk again
- Welcome home Marines
- Vets with Glocks
- SFC Charles Martland to be discharged Nov. 1
- Helping A Cop In Trouble
- We Can Deal With It There, Or We Can Deal With It Here...........
- Shot from the Air
- Arrest in the Freeway shootings
- Law Enforcement and Military aren't heroes.
- Talk of war down the road?
- Personal best on the range
- Don't Worry, the Illegals Aren't A Problem
- Ferguson Commission Submits Final Report
- Kentucky Trooper Shot And Killed
- Body Cam Footage of Officer Shooting Armed Suspect
- Iran Keeps Their Uranium Enrichment Program, Ours Gets Cut
- A Hero's Gun From 9/11
- National security concerns with 100K Syrian refugees
- Three citizens come to aid downed deputy
- Baltimore Freddie Gray
- A subtle way to support our LEO's
- Police Dont need your Help
- A New Round Count Record
- Ben Kuroki, Japanese-American WWII war hero who flew over Japan, dies at age 98
- Touch Your Heart
- Another ambush shooting of LEO, this time in Las Vegas -- 9/6/15
- That which I love, destroys me.
- And the Beat Goes On...
- Federal Judge Drops Hammer On Illegal Gun Runner
- Helping the local depts. where we live
- Texans support their officers
- On the road again!!!!!!
- News story: LE agencies losing officers & recruits to current anti-LE climate
- Police in S.C. can't carry a weapon off-duty?
- Graffitti In Houston Popping Up
- San Antonio man shot by police with hands up (apparently)
- Today, it's Chicago... Another LEO murdered UPDATED
- Officer, homeowner shot when DeKalb police respond to wrong
- "Protect and Serve" taken to a personal level
- IBD: Pentagon Taps Silicon Valley Expertise For Wearable Tech
- The District Equals Last Year's Homicide Total Today
- This helps keep police work interesting.....
- Shot in the back by a coward
- Remember Henrico "you don't have the right to remain silent"
- Skynet Meets 1984
- Lousiana State Trooper Murdered...Heros Emerge and Assist !!!
- LA Officer murdered by coward during traffic stop
- Kentucky Chuck E. Cheese refuses to serve police officer with firearm
- 70's police training film -- PISTOL OR SHOTGUN?
- Vietnam Vet returns home: 50 years after the war.
- US Marines Stop Mass Shooting in France
- She Really Gets It
- Military Recruiting: Mission Readiness
- Here we go again: Another officer involved shooting, another riot
- Tucson police officer shot with own gun
- Careful who you have protecting you...
- Police Interaction Yesterday (I didn't even get shot)
- Cops body camera sets the story straight.
- Two women now wear a Ranger Tab
- Four Arrested In Carjacking and Kidnapping Of Federal Agent In Florida
- Pistol-whipped Alabama cop didn’t shoot attacker for fear of making headlines
- Tampa Bay confrontation...
- Is the gun the only tool in the toolbox for some LEOs?
- Purported ISIS militants post list of 1,400 U.S. 'targets'
- Death penalty in CT ruled 'unconstitutional'
- POW Flag now a "Flag of Racist Hate" says Newsweek
- Citizen Academy
- "The Plight of the Unarmed Perp"
- Co-Worker's Son (Sheriff Deputy shot)
- Prosecutor Misconduct In Baltimore Case?
- 15-year-old Wearing Ankle Monitor Jacks Car, Gets Shot
- Ferguson Could Burn Again Tonight
- Dirtbikes and Riot Gear - Just Another Sunday in Baltimore
- Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
- This man pays tribute every day for those who served their country
- FWC officer shot....Our Sheriff's response!
- The 50 Most Violent Cities In The World
- August 7th: Purple Heart Day
- A good police story for a change.
- Navy Officer Will Not be Charged in Chattanooga Shooting
- Baltimore: More killed last month
- Police Chief, Bounty Hunters Swatted
- Shreveport Police officer fatally shot
- Handcuffing children with disabilities
- Professor arrested for making false claim against police
- Alleged Memphis cop killer...
- FBI Report on Four Middle Eastern Males Approaching Families of US Military
- Navy LCDR in Chattanooga has not been charged (yet)
- Army career ended 30 June 2015
- LE career ended Friday
- TN officer shot and killed
- How Brazil deals with vehicle pursuits
- Navy Officer in Chattanooga Shooting to be Charged
- DoD Authorizes Recruiters to Carry Weapons
- Univ. of Cinci officer charged with murder
- When are these people going to be deported or shot for treason or stupidity
- Re-uniting Military dogs and their handlers
- National Guard Armory GFZ?
- Here we go again - Chattanooga victims and Purple Hearts
- General Wesley Clark Calls For Interning “Disloyal” Americans Who Do Not Support the
- And another one gone, and another one gone: Attempted LEO Gun Grab
- DEA nemesis
- Holstering Safety: Another ND
- Negligent Discharge At Ohio Recruiting Center
- What does the future hold for Lt. Cmdr. Tim White? Hero or Scapegoat?
- Army To Recruiters: Treat Armed Citizens as Security Threat
- Two police officers shot so far today, 1 in Philly - 1 in SF Bay area
- Anyone in CT Guarding Recruiting Centers?
- How fast do attacks happen? An example
- Blowback from guarding recruiting centers
- Interesting development in Chattanooga shooting - one Marine may have returned fire
- DHS OIG Carry
- An Open Letter from a Marine to ISIS
- Leave it to Canadian Mark Steyn to properly address Chatanooga
- Florida Governor Expedites CCW Licences For Military....
- Islamic Terrorism Being Written Out of the Chattanooga Script?
- Recruitment centers get help
- Off duty federal officer shot by city police when he answered door holding a gun
- John McCain...some surprising and disturbing video
- Man stands guard at VA recruiting center. Thoughts?
- Chattanooga Shooter Worked At Ohio Nuclear Power Plant
- Gov. Hutchinson Orders Adjutant General To Arm Full-Time Military Personnel
- Marines gunned down in Chattanooga.
- Bradley Mall, Lee College, Amnicola Businesses locked down, Amnicola Hwy closed...
- My wife got one of those calls that no one wants to get!
- Law Enforcement Sucking Up Too Much Ammo?
- Laying off soldiers?
- Baltimore Police Commissioner
- BREAKING: U.S. Army Switching to Hollow Point Ammunition
- Hit, or Terrorist Act In Baltimore?
- San Francisco Shooter Used A Fed's Gun
- Army to Cut 40,000
- Military's XM17 Handgun
- Officer shoots BG caught on Body cam.
- Starting out in Law Enforcement
- He Is Taking His Dog "Boots" For A long Walk ~~~ Not Quite 9,000 Miles.
- What Was This Idiot Thinking?
- A Look At Active Killer Activity
- Terrorism Is Effective...
- These Firearms Manufacturers Represent The Top Competition For The Army’s New Handgun
- We Have Met the Enemy - And He is Us !
- Terrorist attacks on the 4th of July
- In the blink of an eye…How to get shot by LEO
- Another AME church in Charleston, this time it's fire
- AAR On The Tunisia Lone Wolf Attack
- These officers need to be stopped!
- One NY escapee shot and killed.
- Islamic Terrorists Bringing It During Ramadan
- Korean War Veterans
- The Pine Ridge Shootout - 1975
- 17 Years Ago.. There was a warning.
- Are you freaking kidding me!?
- Memphis PD car riddled with bullets
- War - What is it good for?
- Morganton, NC teen accused of plotting to kill Americans on behalf of ISIS
- DC Metro Police stop
- Richmond - Another church incident...
- Impersonating a retired officer?
- Best USMC tribute video
- Shooting in AME Church in Charleston tonight
- Prison swag
- Lewiston, Maine PD Is Looking To Diversify
- Suicide bomber instructor take out class.
- Pardoned New Jersey Security Guard Receiving Job Offers
- Louisville Cop Guns Down African Immigrant Wielding a Flagpole
- 2 injured in shooting at Air Force base in Arkansas
- Striker Fired Handguns And The LA Sheriff's Office
- Bomb found at Dallas Police HQ / gunbattle ensues
- This. ....is what we have deteriorated too?
- Houston LEO shot in the back after traffic stop
- Can they really do that to LEO's??
- Convict in Texas gets 33 yrs for body armor possession?
- Had a confrontation with an LE and I did not get shot.
- McKinney TX pool party.
- New Jersey Retired and active LE carry hollowpoints
- SWAT team destroys man's home to capture shoplifter
- Moron Baits Oakland county Deputies
- Harrisburg officer berates man for stolen valor, but .... he was WRONG....
- Sharpton To "Occupy The Corners"
- Watch Texas Open Carry Ammosexuals Harass Police Officers
- Arming ISIS
- USMC Sniper Steve Reichert an American Hero
- Boston Police Officer Shoots and Kills Possible Terror Suspect
- UK Police Tell Subjects Not to Harm Their Attackers, Get a Rape Alarm
- TSA screeners miss 95 percent of explosives in test
- Does the FBI Have a Fleet of Surveillance Cessnas ?
- Frightening, and Maddening: TSA dismal screening test results
- The New Nationwide Crime Wave
- Round TWO!!!! Draw mohammed contest.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.