Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion [Archive] - Page 5 - DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum
: Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
- Gun Rights encourage police to shoot people?
- DOJ Allowed Nazi War Criminals To Keep Their Social Security
- Sheriff's MRAP is for Dealing with the "Constitutionalists" ("Extremists")
- Police are Terrible!
- The inevitable
- SF in Dallas?
- Maintaining Operational Readiness?
- A Second Grade Civics Lesson???
- feeling the call to duty
- Split second to decide
- Martyrdom by cop?
- Old can also be new
- Surrender? "Nuts!"
- Wisconsin Police Chief Badgers Residents
- Portland Oregon "School Shooting"
- United States Border Patrol Academy
- Changing perceptions
- Navy declares laser weapons ready to protect ships in Persian Gulf
- Young Recruits - Observations and Thoughts
- Do you think the CIA interrogation tactics should have remained secret?
- PTSD is a real concern for our Vets...
- Great commercial honoring the military
- BGF Targeting LEO After Garner No Indictment
- From one of the most anti-gun cities.....
- Attacks Urged On Canadian Targets, By Canadian ISIS Member.
- Amazing epiphany (synonym)
- What is an "Operator"
- LEO just run
- I got stopped tonight
- Glock or Smith & Wesson for Pentagon Contract? Are there other contenders?
- Question about choke holds?
- Carrying Credentials off Duty
- Cnet is at it again with their anti-gun bias, this time against law enforcement...
- Privacy in the digital age -- article on 'Big Data' implications
- One-Handed Shot Ends Attack
- Are Brown's Legal Team and The Media Confused About Civil liabilability Law?
- S&W enters competition for Army's new handgun
- The Ferguson Thread. This will be the only thread allowed!
- The New ISIL Recruits
- Another sad one......
- One Lucky Officer and His K-9
- F22 vs F35
- Just for Old Vet and AirForce members
- Israel making it easier to carry guns for self-defense in wake of terror attack
- Holder Strikes Again
- Would-be warriors in waiting: Getting help when you need it
- Medical paper on gun shot wounds WARNING !!! very graphic
- Another victim
- USMC in action!
- Stats for border jumpers
- Border Patrol agents say agency’s gun recall puts them in danger
- Nashville Police Refuse Secret Service Illegal Search of Obama Critic
- My annual Veteran's Day tradition
- Stolen Valor Gets Its Just Reward
- Thank you Veterans
- The Saratoga Slapper resigns and gets arrested
- 1st Amendment Lawyer fighting to keep the good guys safe?
- Terrorists Willing To Kill Themselves In Order To Kill Children
- Happy 239 Birthday U.S.Marine Corps
- Cameras Good or Evil your thoughts
- Virus That Makes Humans More Stupid
- The greatest generation.
- this apple needs to removed from the bushel
- Refusing A Car Search
- Veterans Day - Sack Lunches
- Happy 239th Birthday USMC (MERGED)
- Newark Tells Residents To Take Assaults To Court.
- Question for Army Rangers - Charity recommendations?
- A roadside confrontation, cop is someone I know, I think
- Lessons learned the hard way.
- Accused Cop Killer's Sister Whining About His Arrest
- Thugs threaten to Rape Ferguson cop's wife
- So, maybe local PD's do need armored vehicles!!
- Donald Trump says it's 'morally unfair' for Obama to send soldiers to Ebola hot zone
- To my Brothers, some of the finest people it's been my privilege to know.
- Tahmooressi released!
- DC LEO Attacked By Man With Axe
- SIAP, but Frein captured, according to ABC...
- Ted Gundy : The Black Hat
- SWAT Panty Raid in KC
- Swatting on VCDL member in VA
- California Start-up Trying To Take Gun Control To A New Universe
- Take a lesson from history
- Firearms Used By Ottawa Shooter?
- Canada Shooting Hero Enters Parliament to Standing Ovation
- Gang Tattoo Leads To A Murder Conviction
- Gun purchase Advice Needed, Please
- Shots Fired! Active Gunman At Our Capital! Breaking now!
- Need help with a little research: Unarmed person advancing toward police officer
- SCOTUS is Hearing A Gun Case
- 7 year old girl murdered in no knock raid...
- Rioting in New Hampshire at a Pumpkin Festival.
- New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Brown shooting
- Case dismissed against 5 Officers who shot man resisting arrest
- Now here's a way to fight ISIS!
- Very interesting study results.........
- Back on Patrol
- Happy Birthday!!!
- Baffled on the border
- "Police shouldn't have guns" - DC Council Member
- Here we go again...
- Place of business OC
- How the NRA is making the Ebola crisis worse?
- It's about time...."..
- Large fire Flight 93 memorial
- More workplace violence
- Border Patrol taking apps.
- Armed contractor with criminal record was on elevator with Obama in Atlanta
- Finally some common sense legislation is in the works
- Thou Shalt Run From The Police......
- No More Profiling From Federal Agencies
- Bad: USA today article and headline
- Asume Military Would Never Attack Americans?
- Surprise! Illegals don't show up for ICE appointment.
- Cop shoots man for reaching for his wallet.
- Former Fayette Co WV Sheriff's Office Worker Sentenced
- Going in alone???
- White House intruder
- Mother of Felon Killed by Police Wants “Officer to Suffer Like Her Son Suffered"
- Female U.S. Marshal Gives Pervert A Real Bad Day
- Roll call
- SSG Salvatore Giunta, Medal of Honor Recipient
- Police shooter in PA used a hunting rifle ...
- Applied for Police Officer position with department in Texas
- Two Monroe County Deputies Shot
- Texas State Trooper Asked To Leave Waffle House
- Two LEOs Ambushed At PA Police Barracks
- Chardon School Shooter Escapes From Prison
- Absurd: School Won't Allow Army Officer Entrance
- Leo watches helplessly as his loaded weapon is stolen from his unlocked car
- Police using military gear in riots could be forced to repay millions in grants
- Domestic Terrorism vs. Civil Disobedience -Is Nasheed Inciting Violence?
- Lost Another Good Guy
- Air Marshal Attacked By Syringe in Nigeria
- Why I Get So Irked When The Race Hustlers Scream Racism At Cops
- So many good things in this article-- Makes me proud to live where I do
- So what is it with Americans joining up with ISIS?
- Mass Murders Twenty Miles From My House
- WWII Vet to be returned for burial after 70 years on Saipan
- It's only a matter of time
- Table for the Fallen
- Body Armor Did not help this Bad Guy
- HR 218/LEOSA help needed
- Forty Million Dollar Lawsuit Filed In Ferguson
- CNN Story About Cops Shooting Under Stress
- Ugly-COPS show in Omaha- 2 dead
- Ferguson Grand Jury Deciding Whether to Indict Officer Darren Wilson - What It Means
- Awful: Texas Police Chief Killed During Traffic Stop
- LEO from St Loius suspended after speech
- State Militia
- Principles of good policing (1829)
- Marine Veteran writes letter to ISIS
- More than just Sheriffs?
- LEO calls out Ferguson Capt in an open letter
- ISIS crimes against humanity
- How win a gunfight old school style or vintage FBI
- Man, did THIS screw up my morning commute...
- This is what a street smart detective (and his partner) looks like.
- OIS near my neck of the woods early this AM
- Congressman wants to curb military surplus program
- Waiting While Black
- Bloomburg Fail - Progun Sherif wins!
- Officer Jason Gates Saves Life Of Choking Woman During Traffic Stop
- Felony Burglary
- We have 2 much law with homeland
- Going it alone: Single deputy patrols 1,000 square miles of Brooks County, TX
- New way to cross the border ???
- AP bullets used on LEO
- ISIS says they will raise the flag of Allah in the White House
- And you think youu had a tough day - Albuquerque Cops Chase down " Cop Killer
- Ugly - Shotgun falls off cop bike, chaos ensues
- Bedrooms of the Fallen
- Heroism Doesn't Come Easy-Dealing With PTSD
- LEOSA is one step closer for Army MPs.
- St. Paul LEO shot and killed, shooter still at large
- Shoot-out In New York City
- FBI hiring from troopers?
- Carry At Veterans National Cemetery, Houston, TX
- Is isolation that wrong
- John Stossels Opinion
- Retired IMPD officer shoots robbery suspect
- Staff Sgt. Ryan Pitts - Medal of Honor
- Why Chicago Gun Prohibitions Will Never Work
- Portsmouth VA: Resident vindicated after shooting at LEO(s)...
- Glorifying A Cop Killer
- SOF prefers 9mm over .45.
- NJ LEO shot and killed
- Can a town be taken back?
- Food City Salute
- UPDATE: an officer lost his life....
- Wildland shooting fires
- Bad: an officer lost his life last night
- Military Members Become US Citizens.
- Weapon Mounted Lights and a Dirty Little Police Secret
- Military Getting NEW Handgun Caliber Unknown
- handcuffs, tazer and ccw
- Bystanders help officer take down a suspect
- 7 Reasons Why Cops Choose the 9mm Over the .40
- Mass. SWAT Teams Claim They Are Private Corporations????
- Amy Adams Gives First Class Airplane Seat to American Soldier
- How you can Delete/Blur Google Street View Images of where you live, worth the effort
- Private security replacing or supplementing the police.
- Call 911, forced to hang up, call back and get put on hold
- Riot control drone armed with paintballs and pepper spray hits market
- Kyle Carpenter receives Medal of Honor
- Class act by Chic-fil-a for Vegas officer funeral
- Baltimore Cop Slashes Dog's Throat......
- Aljazeera Doesn't Like the NRA
- Fairchild Air Force Base Shootings Were 20 Years Ago This Friday
- Obama told of Veterans Affairs health care debacle as far back as 2008
- Opinion - DHS America's New Standing Army
- Federal LEOs moving amidst agencies
- A question for your LEOS on bad guys in armor or with "automatic rifles"
- Not good news.........
- How to become LEO
- Active Shooter response Training
- Iraq is already down for the count
- Us army
- Ugly gorilla
- Dom Rasso for NRA News
- LEO who support the 2A Rights of US Citizens; you are TRAITORS!
- Nothing Like Citing Bloomberg as Your Source
- Marcus Luttrell's take on Bergdahl
- Over 7000 Officers Attend Murdered RCMP Members Memorial Service Today.
- A Determined, Ruthless Enemy
- More Senseless Killing
- Iraqi Air Force to get F-16's
- This is weird two cops killed in very strange shooting ??
- 70 Years Ago Today - The Price of Freedom
- Veteran Disappears From Nursing Home, Turns Up In Normandy.
- Deputy Shot at Forsyth County Courthouse
- D-Day through the eyes of a survivor
- Trooper shot in face still able to stop the threat
- A "real" hero passes on
- Should LE be allowed to shoot fleeing suspects?
- Prayers for an officer down
- 'Fair is Fair' - MA State Troopers Slobbered with Kisses!
- Bowe Bergdahl - Hero or ???
- Officer Mike Todd, shot in the face could use some help
- US soldier freed from captivity in Afghanistan
- Knife Amnesty!
- Another "No Knock Warrant" gone bad
- Cops Push Around Disabled Vet
- "Posers"...or "Imposters"
- Memorial Day Reminder
- One More For Memorial Day
- Memorial Day - Meaning and History
- Court Says Police Allowed To Kidnap Gun Owners With No Warrant
- Faces of the American Dead: One Week's Toll, June 1969
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.