: Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
- State Militia
- Principles of good policing (1829)
- Marine Veteran writes letter to ISIS
- More than just Sheriffs?
- LEO calls out Ferguson Capt in an open letter
- ISIS crimes against humanity
- How win a gunfight old school style or vintage FBI
- Man, did THIS screw up my morning commute...
- This is what a street smart detective (and his partner) looks like.
- OIS near my neck of the woods early this AM
- Congressman wants to curb military surplus program
- Waiting While Black
- Bloomburg Fail - Progun Sherif wins!
- Officer Jason Gates Saves Life Of Choking Woman During Traffic Stop
- Felony Burglary
- We have 2 much law with homeland
- Going it alone: Single deputy patrols 1,000 square miles of Brooks County, TX
- New way to cross the border ???
- AP bullets used on LEO
- ISIS says they will raise the flag of Allah in the White House
- And you think youu had a tough day - Albuquerque Cops Chase down " Cop Killer
- Ugly - Shotgun falls off cop bike, chaos ensues
- Bedrooms of the Fallen
- Heroism Doesn't Come Easy-Dealing With PTSD
- LEOSA is one step closer for Army MPs.
- St. Paul LEO shot and killed, shooter still at large
- Shoot-out In New York City
- FBI hiring from troopers?
- Carry At Veterans National Cemetery, Houston, TX
- Is isolation that wrong
- John Stossels Opinion
- Retired IMPD officer shoots robbery suspect
- Staff Sgt. Ryan Pitts - Medal of Honor
- Why Chicago Gun Prohibitions Will Never Work
- Portsmouth VA: Resident vindicated after shooting at LEO(s)...
- Glorifying A Cop Killer
- SOF prefers 9mm over .45.
- NJ LEO shot and killed
- Can a town be taken back?
- Food City Salute
- UPDATE: an officer lost his life....
- Wildland shooting fires
- Bad: an officer lost his life last night
- Military Members Become US Citizens.
- Weapon Mounted Lights and a Dirty Little Police Secret
- Military Getting NEW Handgun Caliber Unknown
- handcuffs, tazer and ccw
- Bystanders help officer take down a suspect
- 7 Reasons Why Cops Choose the 9mm Over the .40
- Mass. SWAT Teams Claim They Are Private Corporations????
- Amy Adams Gives First Class Airplane Seat to American Soldier
- How you can Delete/Blur Google Street View Images of where you live, worth the effort
- Private security replacing or supplementing the police.
- Call 911, forced to hang up, call back and get put on hold
- Riot control drone armed with paintballs and pepper spray hits market
- Kyle Carpenter receives Medal of Honor
- Class act by Chic-fil-a for Vegas officer funeral
- Baltimore Cop Slashes Dog's Throat......
- Aljazeera Doesn't Like the NRA
- Fairchild Air Force Base Shootings Were 20 Years Ago This Friday
- Obama told of Veterans Affairs health care debacle as far back as 2008
- Opinion - DHS America's New Standing Army
- Federal LEOs moving amidst agencies
- A question for your LEOS on bad guys in armor or with "automatic rifles"
- Not good news.........
- How to become LEO
- Active Shooter response Training
- Iraq is already down for the count
- Us army
- Ugly gorilla
- Dom Rasso for NRA News
- LEO who support the 2A Rights of US Citizens; you are TRAITORS!
- Nothing Like Citing Bloomberg as Your Source
- Marcus Luttrell's take on Bergdahl
- Over 7000 Officers Attend Murdered RCMP Members Memorial Service Today.
- A Determined, Ruthless Enemy
- More Senseless Killing
- Iraqi Air Force to get F-16's
- This is weird two cops killed in very strange shooting ??
- 70 Years Ago Today - The Price of Freedom
- Veteran Disappears From Nursing Home, Turns Up In Normandy.
- Deputy Shot at Forsyth County Courthouse
- D-Day through the eyes of a survivor
- Trooper shot in face still able to stop the threat
- A "real" hero passes on
- Should LE be allowed to shoot fleeing suspects?
- Prayers for an officer down
- 'Fair is Fair' - MA State Troopers Slobbered with Kisses!
- Bowe Bergdahl - Hero or ???
- Officer Mike Todd, shot in the face could use some help
- US soldier freed from captivity in Afghanistan
- Knife Amnesty!
- Another "No Knock Warrant" gone bad
- Cops Push Around Disabled Vet
- "Posers"...or "Imposters"
- Memorial Day Reminder
- One More For Memorial Day
- Memorial Day - Meaning and History
- Court Says Police Allowed To Kidnap Gun Owners With No Warrant
- Faces of the American Dead: One Week's Toll, June 1969
- TSA to purchase millions of .357 Sig ammo?
- PA Cops Can Search Your Car Without A Warrant
- Sofic 2014
- 7-9 rounds and still combative
- Calls 911. No police allowed.
- Three heroes we all know
- USDA needs submachine guns!?!
- May 15....National Law-Enforcement Memorial Day
- Body cam catches deadly shooting
- State Patrol: Man who brandished gun on I-694 was ATF agent
- Heads up: PBS/Frontline program 5/13 & 5/20 -- The United States Of Secrets
- Police Officer shoots 93 year old
- Does your weapon function?
- If this is the wrong place...
- Wow. These Homeland Security guys don't mess around...
- NM: APD can no longer carry personal guns
- Miamai what happened here?
- Colorado Trooper Shot, His Assailant Shot and Killed
- The tragedy of PTSD
- Police officer goes above and beyond for Sumter teen
- Why One Cop Carries 145 Rounds Of Ammo......
- NJ: Police Chief shot with own gun...
- Walter R. Walsh Dies At 106
- Every Soldier's Grandma
- A BILLION dollars of ammo to be destroyed
- Couple of my old Military Rifles
- British Pathe: Historical military footage
- Police shooting Good or Bad? What's your opinion?
- Did Anyone Else Take Notice?
- Qualification; good day, but flubbed my score.
- Wife and the TSA...We shall see.
- Its amazing how stupid drivers can be.......
- How do I find out about awards issued after discharge.
- The United States of SWAT?
- An assassin's armoury: Uzi submachine gun, James Bond's pistol and a WWII Tommy gun a
- R.I.P. Rookie Officer Mick
- Help with DRMO
- Edinburg Texas LEO shot during home invasion
- PA: Off duty LEO stabbed in home invasion.
- More BLM stuff Red River, more taking land.
- Militias head to Nevada
- TX: Domestic dispute, responding officer shot several times
- Texas DPS "pausing" transition from Sig to M&P
- Good training the other night
- Bill Clinton on Snowden: An 'imperfect messenger'
- Marine guard shot to death by colleague at US base
- Questions about Marine RE code
- New Jersey State Police Shoplifting - Cabela's Gate?
- US agents locate 600 yard tunnel under Mexican border
- Mental Health -- actual steps done in your state?
- Any Current or Former Army Personel
- K9 rushed into emergency surgery
- The Danger of Contagious Gunfire
- 'Proliferation' of armed units seen in federal agencies
- Met Lt Col Dave Grossman today
- Ft. Hood Again..
- BAD- Fort Hood AGAIN!
- LEO shot and killed Johnson City NY
- Jihadist six-pack
- 186,873 Reasons to Carry a Gun
- Polk County, Oregon deputies will only patrol 10 hours a day starting Saturday
- Good or Bad Shoot? Officers shoot man after he pulls knife, they were there to
- Miami, FL: Officers don't like being disarmed at city hall
- Soldiers in battle and hearing protection?
- Really good article about "Moral Injury"
- Cops and brandishing
- Obama awarding 24 medals of Honor Live
- MIA Pilot from WWII found. His wife still grieves.
- Peace Officer Off-Duty Carry Poll
- We lost another great one this week - RIP 'Wild Bill' Guarnere
- On The Eighth Day, God Created the Airborne...
- Mexican Drug Gangs--here they come, to a neighborhood near you........
- .300 blackout, is it really a valid replacement for 5.56 for the military?
- I Fought For You
- ATF Busts Illegal Gun Buyer
- LEOs Tools Used To Monitor Civilan Phones
- ATF Inspector Arrested on Felony Gun Charge
- Some actual high speed gun porn
- Domestic security/privacy: Do you use a VPN service, for internet?
- Changing Issue Weapons
- Interesting study on force for officers
- Whatever happened to "Peace Officers?"
- Wholesale medals of honor?
- Texas LEOs Tell NFL to Pound Sand!
- Classification of Military Discharges
- PoliceOne.com Survey: Gun Control Increases Crime, Endangers Officers: Media Ignores
- The Middle East Memorial Wall
- Want a free pass across the border?
- Reserve officer fired for carrying on school grounds...
- How the Off-Duty Sergeant Survived
- The desire to survive.
- OMG DHS preparing for Zombie Invasion
- All not well for Deputy; Perp ended well
- H2 TV Marathon
- SEE WILD POLICE CHASE, SHOOTOUT: THIS Is How A Gunfight Feels From The Inside:
- Well has been a good day today
- No matter how you feel about Nixon watch this please
- War dog taken Hostage in Afghanistan
- Threat to the power grid
- Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield One Year Later
- The Book ends Arizona and Missouri Guns
- Rocco Pittsburgh Police Dog Dies After Being Stabbed By Scumbag
- Small Sally Ports
- NSA Spying Through Angry Birds & Google Maps
- Recalling cop who took on the mob
- Getting back in after medical discharge
- Active Shooter: Columbia Mall MD
- Question for any LEO's and prison guards here regarding weight sets in prisons
- Well, it fits in this forum bad and/or ugly cop shoots cop
- Video: SWAT arrests my next door neighbor
- Why Are Dozens Of High Ranking Officers Being Purged From The U.S. Military?
- Govt. “Threat List” Names 8M Americans Who Will Be Detained When Martial Law Imposed
- US Military to Allow Turbans, Other Religious Clothing, Observances
- forehead slap
- The National Police (DHS)
- Thank you Mr. President: NSA Meta Data Program
- Police Depts. can't find qualified recruits
- Pipe Bomb Handed Back To Passenger At Airport Security!
- New Mexico's hero teacher...need to train educators for crises
- Your Right to Video Tape Police Explained
- Gun owner unarmed, unwelcome in Maryland
- Real verus fake cops
- Hypothetical regarding the FBI rebranding itself to do "national security"
- Scotland Yard admits crime under reported, specifically...
- Lone Survivor
- Free gun locks from the VA???
- RIP Cpl. Hernandez
- Police encounter rights
- Utah gun manufacturer refuses sale to Pakistan
- Great news!!! 2013: Fewest police deaths by firearms since 1887
- Boston: AR-15 Not Necessary for LEO
- Back in the Rockpile
- Who has heard of the white death?
- NSA Surveillance legal cases -- links to details, opinions
- US Army retirement circa 1993 question
- Merry Christmas From Afghanistan....
- Some Christmas gifts are better than others
- DPS switching to 9mm
- Eagles cheerleader turned soldier.
- Another MOH recipient passes.
- Cops Fired for Serving in the military!!!
- A Soldier's Silent Night - for those serving away from home
- For anyone who has ever carried the M249
- How To Stop Mass Killings In Schools
- Frisk everyone leaving a crime scene?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.