: Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion
- T.U.C.Rig — Tactical Under Carry for Equipment
- I think I just found my next place of employment
- Now You Can Take Off Your Tin Foil Hat
- Petition for Effective Reduction of Gun Violence
- Guns and grenades found in Arizonas Tonto National Forest
- Some L.E. (LEO) Officials Not Sold on Gun Buybacks
- Troops’ right to self-defense in combat zones
- Here we go again
- North Korea declares armistice invalid
- Brooklyn Police Kill Armed Teen
- The Militarization of Policing in America
- Felons and guns?
- Cop waylays woman outside club in NJ
- AMI Rapid Response Rifle Plate Carrier and SAPI Plate Review
- Terrorist caught in Portland, OR.
- More Drones - Holder says Obama can legally attack Americans with drones!
- DHS Purchase 2700 Light Armored Vehicles
- Dog fires gun
- Defense: Shooter feared for his life so he killed officer.
- Petition to amend LEOSA
- DHS Drones can tell if you're ARMED!
- CLARIFICATION: US Immigration check points
- Police setting up shop in schools
- USBP Pay Cuts
- Vance County NC Sheriff gets it
- Seeking LEO input
- Improving driving for running "hot"
- Our hypocritical government?
- Holder Holds (The Majority of) The House In Contempt
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes -
- Recommended reading/viewing for legislators: what would you suggest?
- Wounded Warriors and Medal of Honor recipient visit our FOB
- Now the secret service can ban the First Amendment
- George Zimmerman - Court of right and wrong
- Trayvon Martin - Court of Law
- Sleep Well America, The Government is Releasing the Criminal
- Are you a US citizen?
- U.S. Special Forces accused of torture and murder-Afghanistan
- Opinions on this arrest?
- Talking to a police officer
- Companies Restricting Sales To GOVERNMENT Agencies In Areas That Restrict Gun Rights
- DHS - is purchasing DESENSITIZING targets (pregnant women, kids, seniors)
- Best legal defense for LEOs in civil suits?
- Exciting times this coming Sunday (24Feb13)
- OMG, what are the police thinking?????
- MTV Martial law commercials
- Carry while with a felon
- "Hey Big Brother" - Smart Phone That IDs Someone From A Distance
- law enforcement duty camera
- Police relocating into schools here in MN
- The Difference Between New York and Chicago
- DHS and Prepartion for "civil unrest"
- To reenlist or not to reenlist....
- "The Man who shot Osama bin Laden...is screwed"
- Second Case of LA Fire Fire Zone finally in the news
- Guess we really stepped on somebodys feathers
- Law Enforcement Hypocrisy!
- Arkansas Sheriff's Association Statement
- Duty belt questions.
- Springfield Armory M1 Garand, ready for inspection
- Is this for real??
- SO now Americans living abroad can be taken out with drones
- DHS Confiscates Gun Collection
- Chris Kyle shot dead at range.
- Hilarious/Great Interaction with LEO tonight - thought I'd share.
- Why Chicago Has So Many Murders
- Another fine display from the ATF
- Army training in Houston??
- New Tool For Law Enforcement: DNA Gun
- Video: Detaining Citizens & National Defense Authorization Act
- Government to shut down Souther Air Defense Systems?
- The extent people will go when they are running late
- Favorite Level II or III duty holsters?
- Funny stuff you're 1st Sgt has said
- Now when it says LEO and Mil only
- Women Officially in Combat Roles
- Act 235 discussion
- HUGE marijuana bust in Nogales, Arizona
- Marjah Marines?
- Navy SEALs hat
- Can LEO Reserves write duty gear off on taxes?
- NYS Magazine Ban LEO Respons
- Undoing Executive Actions on Guns
- Follow-up on Sheriff's Reserve....
- Nationwide Ammo Shortages - For Police
- Media's roll in mass shootings
- Disarming Americans but Arming Terrorists
- leo's on here would you confiscate weapons?
- UK military switches to Glock 17
- Three Cheers for Aurora Il Police - $500 Bonus coming
- Toxic NCOs
- NC State Troopers Training For Weapons Confiscation
- Military is arming Soldiers with Switchblades to avoid collateral damage
- Local Law Enforcement Loses a Good One
- Check THIS link before buying/reading "Terror at Beslan" book
- LEOSA Carrying in NYC (do's and don'ts)
- General Schwarzkopf dies at 78
- Law Enforcement 'walk-though' of a School.
- Utah Teachers Want Gun Training, Too
- A sadly Thinner Blue Line in Bellaire, Texas
- The thin blue line in Newtown just got a little thicker
- Active shooters in schools: The enemy is denial
- Two Actions Which Will Be Effective In Preventing/Minimizing Active Shooter Killers
- Armed Security at Columbine
- A Trooper's Christmas Eve...........
- School Security
- Novel Idea For School Security
- Proposals: practical security improvements
- Lately LEO's have been out of control
- This'll tear you up
- Hardening K-12 school facilities: suggestions?
- War on Drugs
- Draft Army Handbook Controversy
- A good day in the rockpile
- British had concentration camps in the Second Boer War 1899-1902
- Indiana law enforcement academy
- Airline travel with a firearm
- Air Raid On Pearl Harbor. This Is No Drill!
- 137 Shots Fired At End of Chase
- Prayers needed !! SF Soldier loses leg in IED strike.
- M2a1 50
- As long as there are young men like this - I still have hope for the future
- How do you feel about this?
- Missing Guns
- Update - Fast & Furious Officials get shoved under bus - and full Tax Payer benifits!
- Sword cuts both ways - Police can record you, and YOU CAN RECORD THEM TOO!
- daycare survival?
- Truely one of NYC finest
- Cops in the "D"
- Concealed in AZ carry at 18 if deputized?
- Kickboxer meets US Marine...
- L.E. Review of the CRKT Hissatsu Folder
- The 2011 FBI LEOKA Report- Studying the Cop Killers - Stats for all of us that carry
- Question regarding PA ACT 235
- Misdemeanors? NO guns for you!
- Gee I didn't find flippig off the Tomb Of The Unknown soldier funny, do you?
- Cop who threatened CC'r ruled elligible for reinstatement
- Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted 2011
- Paracord buckle with handcuff key
- Reserve Police office selection, looking for advice?
- Followup - Soldier in photo with "sacrifice" tattoo in medevac
- Deployment is coming up quick!
- Need help from any law enforcment on here
- James L. Stone Passes
- The Gang is heading home
- Veterans Day
- Courthouse and jail expansion turned down
- $15 off orders $150 or more coupon code from optics planet for LE or .mil
- man arrested in connection with I-96 shootings
- Bloomberg Wouldn't Let Guard Into Brooklyn Over Their Possession of Guns
- Smugglers Get Stuck on Fence
- Bank robbery in Iowa, running gunfight.
- Test of the NPA Simulated Duty Round
- Another social event over and done with
- This may sound stupid, but...
- One super tough cop. Off duty, shot in chest, chases down and shoots mugger.
- A Father's Prayer To His Soldier
- Militia Uprising Show
- Field sobriety test for CCW
- Economic Warfare
- Good item on PoliceOne.com -- Shoot to kill or shoot to wound?
- My company has started a coffee drive for troops deployed in Afghanistan
- Vietnam Era Marine Returned Home
- F14's vs. 9mm's
- I'm not surprised it came to this
- Military suicide policy would try to remove personal firearms
- Why? Why was this man a (an) LEO?
- HR 218- LE Safety Act question?
- Movie of Brian Terry killing.
- Another Border Patrol Shooting.
- Border Patrol Agents Shot, One Killed
- Some fun with the MK 19 in Afghanistan
- Review: Bushnell Marine 7X50 Binoculars for Law Enforcement
- Aqui y Ahora: Fast & Furious...
- Seattle police shooting ignites debate
- Houston man shot by police in group home
- Another reason I don't go to Mexico
- Worries About Building Firearms Collection-Justified or Paranoid
- DHS Ammo Buy-up
- L.E.O.S.A. annual range certification
- Michigan Police Shooting-Update
- Recieved a letter in the mail from HLS today.
- Not All U.S. Diplomatic Facilities Have Marine Guards
- Let Us NEVER Forget...POW/MIA Day Today
- Happy Birthday - United States Air Force
- Good police encounter last night.
- Officer ambushed. Tragedy
- 150th Anniversary of the Bloodiest day in American History
- Driving on Public Roads: when did driving become a privilege?
- KA-BAR TDI Review: Unsafe for Duty
- Got belt fed? My latest project
- Friend in Cairo
- Where were the Marine Embassy Guards??
- Federal Jury Duty
- The Iraq war's Catch-22?
- Officer tases handcuffed woman for spitting on him
- Florida Officer Killed In Obama Motercade...
- Do you have anything that I should know about?
- Who gets the flag????
- Finally getting into a routine again
- M16 vs. AK47
- Why did the military settle on the 5.56 round?
- 12 lb. trigger common in law enforcement?
- Sherriff's Reserve application
- Secret Service Agent Leaves Gun Unattended.....
- .357Sig and the the Military?
- More effective military caliber
- M14 vs. M16
- Shots fired near Phoenix school
- Marine Corp Promotion or Conduct Unbecoming?
- Navy Veteran Shot by Cop in Own Backyard
- Citizen Police Academy
- Todays Military...do you want this for your kid?
- Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?
- Seriously considering G21 for duty gun???
- Here it comes... Big Brother slippery slope (PART II)
- GAP Enterprises Glock Finger Rest Extension Review
- Question: If you could revamp the penalties for felonies, misdemeanors ...
- 5 stages of an active shooter
- Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns
- Federal laws are always felonies?
- Insurrection, Rebellion - Hypothetical response or PLANNED?
- L.E. Review of Benchmade 175 CBK Push Dagger
- Here it comes... Big Brother slippery slope
- M.R.A.P.S. Level III SWAT Shield
- Vermont Farmer Uses Tractor To Smash 7 Police Cruisers
- Deputy down
- Our splendid military is all for show
- Angola Prison (LA) Fights Budget Restraints with Wolf-Hybrids
- War On Terror: War Heroes Series
- Police can confiscate issued gear in my car?
- Deadly shootout after routine traffic stop
- U.S. Army Purchases Riot Gear As Fears Over Civil Unrest Grow
- Police K9's, Pursuits, and Multitasking
- Homeland security and ICE
- Bloomberg suggests cops go on strike nationwide
- Armed Security: Liability Carrying Your Own Firearm?
- Was SFC sold out to appease Afghans?
- Colt wins the MARSOC (CQBP) contract
- EMP weapons. The most likely SHTF scenario?
- Mich. cop shot 5 times tells off judge
- My Local Prosecutor Dropped The Ball!
- Charlie Sheen Promises $1 Miilion to U.S.O.
- Anyone had experience with a TSA Viper Team?
- Calling 911 question.
- LE encounter and wrongfully being asked to disarm
- Futuristic Looking Plate Carrier
- Columbia Police Department, SC switching to 9mm FNs from .45 Sigs
- "Study finds stray-bullet shootings frequently harm women and children"
- Heading home again, so to speak
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.