BAD: Guy left gun unattended at the LGS.

This is a discussion on BAD: Guy left gun unattended at the LGS. within the Basic Gun Handling & Safety forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; Ok, this is just plain stupid. Today, I went down to the local Scheel's All Sports just to look around. The last isle of the ...

Thread: BAD: Guy left gun unattended at the LGS.

Ok, this is just plain stupid. Today, I went down to the local Scheel's All Sports just to look around. The last isle of the gun department is mags, holsters and such with some displays in the middle of the isle. As I went to walk down that isle, I this guy who was looking at holsters with a sales person turns around and grabs a handgun that was lying on a display in the middle of the isle right next to his biker jacket. ***? He grabbed it before I could get a good look so I don't know if it was his loaded gun or a gun that he was looking at buying. Either way, that was pretty stupid. Suprized the store employee didn't say anything to him. Somebody could have easily had a free gun. Not cool at all.

Maybe the store employee did say something. Maybe that's why he turned around and grabbed it so quickly you couldn't get a look at it.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Links