Video Of Idiot With AK47 Totally Unsafe - Page 2

Video Of Idiot With AK47 Totally Unsafe

This is a discussion on Video Of Idiot With AK47 Totally Unsafe within the Basic Gun Handling & Safety forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; Just a stupid video of a purple ape, purple! really? They must of been sipping the corn whiskey before starting the video....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Video Of Idiot With AK47 Totally Unsafe

Just a stupid video of a purple ape, purple! really? They must of been sipping the corn whiskey before starting the video.

Was that pond posted as "No Swimming"? I hope to heck for that gorilla's sake.

Gorilla, you're a desperado.

And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    As a general rule they are not thinking.
    Now how come when you saw this video you thought it was funny?
    That was down right funny.
    The dude pointed the gun at his heart. Are you against purple apes? What has thhis country come to?
    Choosing Your Carry Gun: A Gun Expert's Guide - YouTube

Ok I agree it's a stupid pointless video, but I don't see where you,re seeing the unsafe gun handling. Looks to me like he knows where his muzzle is all the time and never sweeps anyone with it.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Big Deal over NOTHING?! What ,well maybe if no kid's ever watch youtube and see this it would'nt be a big deal,but when a kid gets their hand on a weapon and mimmick this and shoots a freind in the head,because he seen a Monkey on the tube do it,well tubadude,that is a "Big Deal",the most important thing about a weapon is "SAFTEY"learn it first,or the outcome could be devestating!
    Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    I'm not seeing where the AK is specifically pointed at anyone. All of the monkeying around () seems to be done on an empty chamber, and they are wearing ear protection for most of the shooting. You seem to be making a big deal over nothing.

Call Bobo fay!! There's a squash in these woods!!
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

VIP Member
    did not find humor in it, waste of time and ammo, poor example of use of firearm

After watching it several times, I've come to realize it's kinda funny. Too bad there weren't any hot chicks in it! Still not very safe though. I found some other videos of this same monkey playing with himself in the bathroom. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Hawk View Post
    Who did he point it at?

It's generally not smart to wave a gun around, but he's in the middle of the woods with absolutely no one around (except the camera guy who obviously knew what was going on), and the gun was empty when he did wave it around. The magazine he loaded at the beginning was empty.

I don't condone this at all, but I've seen much worse gun handling.

P.S. Welcome to the forums.
    Thanks for the welcome Bro

Thats 2 minutes 39 seconds of my life I can never get back...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Big Deal over NOTHING?! What ,well maybe if no kid's ever watch youtube and see this it would'nt be a big deal,but when a kid gets their hand on a weapon and mimmick this and shoots a freind in the head,because he seen a Monkey on the tube do it,well tubadude,that is a "Big Deal",the most important thing about a weapon is "SAFTEY"learn it first,or the outcome could be devestating!
    The purple monkey isn't responsible for teaching other people's children safe firearms practices, and you aren't responsible for lecturing me about it, either.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    I'm not seeing where the AK is specifically pointed at anyone. All of the monkeying around () seems to be done on an empty chamber, and they are wearing ear protection for most of the shooting. You seem to be making a big deal over nothing.
    I do believe the monkey did have ear protection on. I am not sure what the big deal is.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Maybe the parents should teach their kids gun safety rather than let the internet do it? Just a thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links