Best friends hunting accident

This is a discussion on Best friends hunting accident within the Basic Gun Handling & Safety forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; This happened 3-4 years ago. One of my best friends went hunting with his grandpa, due to his grandpas recklessness his family and I will ...

Thread: Best friends hunting accident

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar

Best friends hunting accident

This happened 3-4 years ago. One of my best friends went hunting with his grandpa, due to his grandpas recklessness his family and I will never see him again... He died at 18, didn't even have a chance to live his life. Let this be a reminder to all the hunters to how important it is to identify your target before shooting.

Raw Video: Hunter Killed Had Blaze Orange Covered - TODAY'S TMJ4

Grandfather Fatally Shoots Grandson in Deer Hunting Accident | Fox News
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

2. Remove Ads

Grandpa, violated every rule of hunter safety. It was a dumb incident that shouldn't have happened. That's just a fact.
    Sorry you lost your best friend as a result of it. That has to suck. But keep his memory alive.... I lost 7 friends at the age of 15... due to one very stupid individual .... and I've always wondered "what if". Every big event in life, I remembered they never got to the chance to do it or to experience it, which made it even more important to appreciate it. ....

Just don't dwell on what you can't undo, and can't be undone, to the point it harms you in your life. You have to live yours.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links