Shooting Buddy Admits to Shooting 4 TVs!!! - Page 3

Shooting Buddy Admits to Shooting 4 TVs!!!

This is a discussion on Shooting Buddy Admits to Shooting 4 TVs!!! within the Basic Gun Handling & Safety forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; So let me get this straight. You know one friend who has shot four TV's accidentally while inside his house, a second friend who accidentally ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Shooting Buddy Admits to Shooting 4 TVs!!!

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    So let me get this straight. You know one friend who has shot four TV's accidentally while inside his house, a second friend who accidentally shot his ceiling with an AK, a third friend who was cleaning his XD WITH a round in the chamber and shot himself in the wrist, and a fourth friend who was propping a loaded 12ga on his foot and it fired, blowing his foot off. I can't wait for another forum member from Wetempka, AL to post that he once knew five friends....
    mano3 and .40swToFreedom like this.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

I'm just wondering where the bullets went after they went through the TVs and the wall behind them...He better trade in his gun for a baseball bat. At least that will stop behind the screen...

My friends have made me extra safe...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links