MIL's .25

MIL's .25

This is a discussion on MIL's .25 within the Basic Gun Handling & Safety forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; This is my mother in laws Valor Guardian .25. Cute little gun that shoots well but has an issue with the safety lever. It will ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By frankmako

Thread: MIL's .25

Distinguished Member

MIL's .25

This is my mother in laws Valor Guardian .25. Cute little gun that shoots well but has an issue with the safety lever. It will fall out when the gun is turned on its side. It appears to have a tab broken off of it on the side opposite the lever. She wants to get it fixed so it is safe to use in a pinch. No idea how old it is. Any chance parts are available for it? Anyone know much about these in particular? Never heard of the brand myself, but my firearms knowledge is far from extensive.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people. I'm saying remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. look them up on the web. if the part is out there, they will have it. i get lots of parts from them for older guns that i pickup.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Sponsored Links