Defensive Carry banner

Help!! Lower left

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Doghandler 
#1 ·
Ok so I have a 9mm px4 compact and I don't know if it is me or the sights but I hit lower left on the target. I aim at the top of the center and every time it hits lower left. I don't seem to have the problem with my other guns I shoot, and I had a buddy shoot it but he didn't seem to have the problem. Which is why I'm thinking it's me. But like I said I don't have the problem with my other guns I'm usually preaty good, but nowhere neer great. Haha

#2 ·
Here's a correction chart that might help you diagnose what's going on, breaks in technique that can blow the accuracy.

#3 ·
I've heard the same about the Px4s. I shoot a little low and left from about 7 yards and out with my 45. I went with the largest back strap and that helped bring it in. Now, we're talking just an inch or two but it's consistent.

A guy was in a lane next to me awhile back shooting his FS Px4 9mm and an XD 9mm. The XD was right on the bulls eye and the Px4 was low left. He told me it's been that way since he bought it.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the rotating barrel, instead of a tilting barrel?

#4 ·
Ya that is my only brain boggal while shooting this gun I have tryed everything that I can think of (which isn't much haha) but I will try the back strap. I was also wondering about the rotating barrel to. I just can't tell if it's me or the gun. I don't think it's me cause I can shoot my nano dead on. But I will try both of your comments and hope one of them fixes it

#8 ·
I start troubleshooting from 3 yards and move out from there.

Actually, troubleshooting starts across the parking lot but I can't see details from that far so no use wasting ammo, know? :image035:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.