I d i o t s !

This is a discussion on I d i o t s ! within the Basic Gun Handling & Safety forums, part of the General Firearm Discussion category; Originally Posted by archer51 Since this happened in PA I don't think NYS laws will have any bearing on it. That being said I think ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I d i o t s !

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Since this happened in PA I don't think NYS laws will have any bearing on it.

That being said I think the gun shop where they bought the gun (if bought from a shop) has partial responsibility in this. They should make sure the buyer has at least a basic knowledge of what they are doing. JMO
    Why? That is what is wrong with this country, people not taking responsibility for their own actions. If the gun shops were responsible you would have to take a proficiency test before you could buy a gun.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

2. Remove Ads

We know what their story is, but we may not know the truth about what happened ????????

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Since this happened in PA I don't think NYS laws will have any bearing on it.

That being said I think the gun shop where they bought the gun (if bought from a shop) has partial responsibility in this. They should make sure the buyer has at least a basic knowledge of what they are doing. JMO
    I disagree.
    The couple bare the full responsibility of their own stupidity.
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links