2 year anniversary

This is a discussion on 2 year anniversary within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Today is the 2nd anniversary of my Dad's death. He passed young (63) and very suddenly, no warning. I really can't think of a day ...

Thread: 2 year anniversary

2 year anniversary

Today is the 2nd anniversary of my Dad's death. He passed young (63) and very suddenly, no warning. I really can't think of a day that has passed that I don't think about him. It's just a dreary gloomy day outside, thats kinda how I'm feeling. Thanks for letting me share a little everyone.
    Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of ones youth, blessed is he who has a quiver full of them.They will not be ashamed, they will speak with thier enemies at the gate.

Psalm 127:4-5

2. Remove Ads

Plumberguy. I feel for you. Prayers sent. I just lost my brother in December and now and again a memory will hit me that I haven't thought of in decades and makes me smile. Almost feel like he's saying hello.

It will get better, i promise it will. I lost my mother 4 years ago, she was 56, the cancer came and she was gone. Keep your head up and remember the good times that you had. It can make you feel better if you remember a time that was funny. I know it sounds simple, but sometimes thats what we need.

Losing loved ones is a process that we all go through, and it's no easy task. I lost my dad almost 14 years ago, and it feels like it was just a short time ago...so many things I do and think about bring back thoughts of him.
    Talk about him, think about him, and savor the thoughts of all your dad's best moments.

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    That's one part of life that just plain sucks!At 54 i have no one left as they started
    later in life.It seems the last 4 years I lived at the funeral Parlor and death seems to be just part of the life cycle.As time passes you remember the good times but
    there will be times it will seem it happen just like yesterday.Have faith in your beliefs as there's got to be Paradise waiting for us.

VIP Member
    Lost my father Jan.2010, ,,I Really know how you feel,
    I do not think it matters how old they are when the pass, it s never enough time. Remember the times you have had with them, and AGAIN, everyone, may I remind you to call your loved ones often, visit more often than you think; IE, when you think you are becoming a bother to them, then maybe its enough

"Wrong is wrong, even if everybody is doing it. Right is right, even if nobody is doing it."
    St. Augustine
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links