I may need to play the Rainbow Bridge; UPDATE, Gus is feeling better! - Page 4

I may need to play the Rainbow Bridge; UPDATE, Gus is feeling better!

This is a discussion on I may need to play the Rainbow Bridge; UPDATE, Gus is feeling better! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by GunnyBunny The G Man is alive and well!! I don't know if he's out of the woods yet though. He's on some ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    The G Man is alive and well!!

I don't know if he's out of the woods yet though. He's on some new meds and he's bounding around the house again.

He's still pushing 15 though. This scare made us make sure we spend as much quality time with him in the time he has left.Here is the G Man in all his glory!!

^^^^^YES^^indeed^^^^^^!

This is key to your happy thoughts
    Good luck with Gus

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
    Mark Twain
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Well, it's good to hear Gus is doing better. I get way too emotional over pets in distress. The decision to have them put down or not is always gut wrenching and a real kick in the nuts for me to have to make.

I'm very glad Gus came in on the rebound and at least has no visible tumors on X-Ray or by scope. That had to be a relief.

Still, with his age, I definitely feel your apprehension and worries. Enjoy the time you have left with him and I pray when he does go, it's an easy passing for him and your family!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

If you have forced hot air heat you may want to try a vaporizer to add some moisture to the house. It may be a long shot but I know some people who get nose bleeds from dry sinuses.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    If you have forced hot air heat you may want to try a vaporizer to add some moisture to the house. It may be a long shot but I know some people who get nose bleeds from dry sinuses.
    Thanks for the thought RK, but lack of moisture is not an issue on the "Wet" coast.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

doggy love

My wife and I have owned five Dobermans in our life. We have loved them all. Our fourth died at three years of age with an obstruction of her lower intestines that the vets' could not find even after surgery. (see my avatar). They wound up basically killing her after our spending five figures to try to save her.

We took her to the best vets in Texas but she was unlucky enough for it to happen over the Christmas and New Years holidays so apparently they had more important business to intend to.

Belive me, the money was not important, as the dog was our child and member of our family and we would have given much more to have a really stupid and easily fixed problem corrected. We sincerly hope the best for your boy.
    "I have a right to nothing which another has a right to take away - Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links