So Many Needs in this Forum

This is a discussion on So Many Needs in this Forum within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Every time I stop by this Forum the needs are so many and so intense. So I pray even now for all and am thankful ...

Thread: So Many Needs in this Forum

Every time I stop by this Forum the needs are so many and so intense. So I pray even now for all and am thankful there is a Great God Who can deal with all of them in His Wisdom, Love, Grace, Healing and other ways of His Wonderful Intervention.

Take Care All

Boze
    Boze
    "If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to, this is the last stand on earth." Ronald Reagan

"Gentlemen, Prepare to defend yourselves" SGM Basil Plumley

2. Remove Ads

Amen!

With regards to guns, my needs have been pretty well met. It's my wants that remain unfulfilled.

VIP Member
    Another "Amen", here.

I used to post, and still do when I'm one of the early readers; or have a particular affinity (esp. marked by community of interest / common experience) for the situation; or I think that I can contribute more than "prayers sent."

Just because I don't post, doesn't mean that folk are not added to my prayer list.

This group is family, and kept in my prayers -- as a group and individuals w/ specific intentions.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

DM2
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    Another "Amen", here.

I used to post, and still do when I'm one of the early readers; or have a particular affinity (esp. marked by community of interest / common experience) for the situation; or I think that I can contribute more than "prayers sent."

Just because I don't post, doesn't mean that folk are not added to my prayer list.

This group is family, and kept in my prayers -- as a group and individuals w/ specific intentions.
    I couldn't have said it any better.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    With regards to guns, my needs have been pretty well met. It's my wants that remain unfulfilled.
    My dad used to pray,"Lord, grant me all my needs(food,shelter, clothing,Health), and if You can, grant me a Want or two

My dad was cool, All you guys seem like you are too!
    God bless you all
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    Amen and peace be unto all. A nice prayer Boze.

Yes, I will add an "amen" as well.

This is a great place and I have truly been enriched by it.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

BGE
    For all those out there with the preverbial "Thorn in your side" Physically, Mentally, Spiritually ect... 2 Corintians 12:9-10

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
    "AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE"
    - JOHN VIII:XXXII

VIP Member
    Well said Boze... and for every day I don't need to ask for prayer, I am thankful!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Same here, I don't post much but I do read the posts in this section on almost every visit.

Holdcard
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Well said. Like many others, we may not post our prayers for a certain thread but it does not mean we are not praying. We pray more than we post.

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    I don't pray half as much as I should, I talk to the Lord and Jesus quite a bit. I might give good wishes and special thoughts to my brother/sisters here, but I don't always say it.

This was well put and very timely. Thank you my friend for posting it. Take care and be blessed.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Hey Boze... Good to hear from you again.

Very nice and appropriate post.

Every night I say a prayer for all of our DC members and their families. I do add specific issues and events to an additional prayer as needed, but a night doesn't go by where I don't say a prayer for all of you and your families.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links