Wow. Things happen in three's!!!!

This is a discussion on Wow. Things happen in three's!!!! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Holy smokes. I just found out some more bad news. My Uncle passed away not too long ago. I found out a friend has Cervical ...

Thread: Wow. Things happen in three's!!!!

Northwest part of God's Country in Montana

Wow. Things happen in three's!!!!

Holy smokes. I just found out some more bad news. My Uncle passed away not too long ago. I found out a friend has Cervical Cancer and My Mother is battling Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
    This is another example of how things happen like this. The toughest part of this all is being away from my mother and hearing about her battling this. It's difficult. Work keeps me away from where my folks live and makes it difficult to get back there due to the fact that I have a hard time affording the cost of fuel with the current prices!!
    My dad and my sister all have their work cut out for them when it comes to helping her with all the medical effects from the Chemo. She loves to craft and she even likes to get out and hunt and shoot with all of us. She can't even do any of that anymore. I remember as kids, we used to all go out camping and shooting and hunting together and we had a blast doing it. She hates all this because she can't participate in doing that much anymore, therefore the whole family has been slacking off in doing any of it because it's just not the same without her!!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion but rather default to your level of training!

Forgiveness is between them and God, it's my job to arrange the meeting!
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

2. Remove Ads

Wow... Really sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Sorry to hear about this...added to my DC list.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links