Update on my 2 year old niece's murder

This is a discussion on Update on my 2 year old niece's murder within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I hope he gets what coming to him....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on my 2 year old niece's murder

VIP Member
    I hope he gets what coming to him.

2. Remove Ads

Prayer sent.

My condolences.

I'm sorry I can't seem to find the words that I can say about this.

Luke
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    John 3:16

NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    B.R.(the suspect's son),described in great detail how Reeser repeatedly "drowned" victim A.C. in the lake. B.R. described how Reeser Dragged A.C. from a rocky area by her ankles and pulling her into water above her head, putting her under water numerous times. B.R. described how Reeser instructed him not to tell what happend to A.C.

Above is an excerpt from the probable cause affidavit on Reeser s murder charge back in June '09.
    Makes me want to puke.
    As far as your nieces mother being brought up on charges, well sometimes you cannot catch all the fish in the lake.
    Hopefully some day she will get her justice.
    I would dog her for an eternity though, anytime she gets a new boyfriend, he would get all documentation of the incident. Anytime she made a move, the documentation would surface, to haunt her.

I agree with Sixto, a jury can make some screwy decisions from time to time. Also a trial will drag out the pain for quite a long time. Let him plea guilty with no death penalty and no chance of parole. Prison inmates have their own hierarchy and sense of justice. Those who harm children have a very special place in prison life. They usually don't stay too long
    Quote Black Night

^^^^^^^Hopefully this will be the case^^^^^^^^^
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

All the hearings we've been to since his arrest, his son says over and over when asked a question "my daddy didn't do anything". Even though we need the kid to convict his father I felt really bad for his 6 year old to have to sit on that stand and testify against his father. Reguardless if he gets convicted or not his kid is scarred for life. And my niece's mother has had a couple of boyfriends since the incident, the lastest one has Victim Protective Orders against him just like the idiot that killed my niece. Reeser, (the one accussed) had protective orders against him because he tied up his ex girlfriend and shot her 800-1000 times with a modified paint ball gun and them threatened to kill her and her mother if they told anyone. Luckily my brother has custody of his other little girl since this has happened.
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

Distinguished Member
    Risking the wrath of DC members, I would ask myself, "Did the mother-from-hell wake up one morning and say, 'Think I'll join the Susan Smith Mother-of-the-Year Club.'"? I'd bet a weeks salary that there's a horror story or two in her background. No, I am NOT justifying her behavior and we all have the ability to make choices. But you can bet the ranch that her choice of boyfriends has some serious and traumatic history of abuse. The result being the inexcusable loss of a precious little girl.
    ps. It did come out factually that Susan Smith's father committed suicide and that her step father, a pillar in the SC community, raped her continually through her adolescence all the way into adulthood. And where was Susan's mother when all of this was happening?
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Here are some pics of the house my brother was paying for her to live in so she could take care of the kids. This is what it looked like when she moved out. You can't see it in the pic but the dog is emaciated and you could see his ribs. Sorry for the disgusting pic of the toilet but it gets my point accross. The toilet had been like that for a week before she told my brother and she was having parties letting prople use it even though there was another toilet. By the way we showed these to DHS they didn't seem to care. Her divorce attorney wasn't thrilled either. My brother went to DHS a week before Allie (his daughter) was killed and told them he thought her (his ex-wife) boyfriend was abusing his kids.
    Attached Images
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

Death penalty case. No plea bargain to save this dirt bag.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Sorry for your loss. These are always awful situations. A few years ago, my friends father was murdered on my friends birthday. It's been close to four years since then and the trial still has not occured. The dirtbag and his attorney keep postponing with ridiculous claims that he is not mentally fit to endure a trial.

I'd like to see the death penalty for both of these cases. There is no good reason to pay $50,000 a year per person from my tax dollars to house these people in prison, nor is there any good argument for keeping a couple nutcases like these in society.

Again, I'm deeply sorry for your loss and feel your pain. Best of luck in dealing with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    I feel for your family. I have a 2yr old son and if some hole were to hurt/ much less kill him I would be the one on trial for removing Mr. hole from the living.
    Agreed. I've got a 2-month old and when I think of what I would do to someone who hurt him, I actually scare myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ccroom View Post
    Well after having peliminary hearing after peliminary hearing we have to wait until September to find out if the guy will get convicted. It was supposed to happen this month. The county this happened in is small and they have two murder cases going. The judge that was supposed to sit the bench on this one had some kind of emergency. I think that they are waiting him out to see if they can work out a plea, I hope that's not the case. They have given the accused two opportunities to change his plea from not guilty. If they work out a plea my family will be devastated. This has been such a strain on our family, mentally and physically. My previous post was "My 2 year old niece was murdered today..." if you want to read the story.
    ccroom - sending prayers now for you and your family. The loss of a child, whether it be a son, daughter, niece, or nephew is something no one should ever have to deal with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links