Hi to all my DC friends

Hi to all my DC friends

This is a discussion on Hi to all my DC friends within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, I finally made it this morning for a week of vacation to Top Sail Island NC. So I may not be as active for ...

Thread: Hi to all my DC friends

Hi to all my DC friends

Well, I finally made it this morning for a week of vacation to Top Sail Island NC. So I may not be as active for awhile, but I can still check in on my iPhone . For my carry gun on this trip I chose my g26 with a couple of reloads, and threw my beat up sks with three stripper clips in the trunk, just in case. Went surf fishing this afternoon, and forgot to take my g26 off, so it got a good soaking for about 3 hours of standing in water and getting beat with waves , but rinsed it off when I took a shower, and it's good to go. Gotta love that type of trouble free gun! Anyway, didn't catch a damn thing, well, one little fish that I didn't even know was on there. Lol. Gonna take the wife on base tommorow and let her see my beloved Marines in their natural habitat. Feels good to sit here and relax, and watch the helicopters and other Marine aircraft fly around. Brings back old memories. I know alot of the 8 years I gave to the Corps. was hard times, but , damn, I wish I could do it again! Well, getting sentimental so I better go before I start singing the Marins Hymn, lol. Just thinkin bout all the good people on this site and wanted to check in.

Distinguished Member
    Hi back to you,
    Have a good vacation.

This is my first post from my adorable little HP mini net book thing. Now I get to watch 2 1/2 men while posting. Hoo raah.

Take care o the guns, no more swimming.

I think we all get a little crazy about doing it all again. I guess someday it will stop. But stay out of the salt water with the glock, you may end up with some barrel blockage...LOL
    Enjoy the vacation.
    US ARMY Veteran 1965-1967 Vietnam 1966-1967
    WELCOME HOME TO ALL WHO SERVED, AND FOR THOSE STILL SERVING,
    A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. FOR THOSE OF YOU DOWN RANGE
    WATCH YOUR 6, AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN.
    A PATRIOT BELIEVES IN IT....A VETERAN LIVED IT

Sponsored Links