Happy Thanksgiving to all

This is a discussion on Happy Thanksgiving to all within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here's wishing all my friends here and theirs a happy and reflective day of Thanksgiving, and also to those among us on the front lines ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to all

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Here's wishing all my friends here and theirs a happy and reflective day of Thanksgiving, and also to those among us on the front lines of freedom who cannot be with us.

Remember , good gun belts are expensive, so take care tomorrow that you don't have to buy another.

2. Remove Ads

Likewise.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Right back at you brother.

I was telling the wife tonight that Kentucky is on the "approved" list. Not that I'm moving anytime....
    We're all in favor of reducing violent crime. It's just that pro-gunners have a method that is proven effective. Anti-gunners don't.
    ---
    John Moses Browning day is January 24th, 2011

My best friends are here. Family is scattered across the continent, and two young ones in Afghanistan. My wife and I will be having Thanksgiving ourselves this year. In a way, I'll kind of miss the whole family ordeal, and all of the grandchildren and whatnot. But I think now's a good time for a break as things happen. Let us all be thankful for what we have now.....the past is the past, and the future unknown.

Happy Thanksgiving to the DC family. Stay safe, be well fed and blessed.

Dittos all around. Take the time to give thanks for all the blessings in your life, no matter how small.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

This year I am at least in the U.S. (unlike the previous two), and me and my younger brother are both out of harms way. And a family around base is taking me in and making sure I get a good meal tomorrow, which is really kind of them. For those things, I am thankful. It should be known that the military always attempts to make sure you get a good meal for Thanksgiving, it might be cold by the time the grunts get it, but it beats MRE's.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Happy Thanksgiving to all from Gunnutty and family.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post

My best friends are here. Family is scattered across the continent, and two young ones in Afghanistan. My wife and I will be having Thanksgiving ourselves this year. In a way, I'll kind of miss the whole family ordeal, and all of the grandchildren and whatnot. But I think now's a good time for a break as things happen. Let us all be thankful for what we have now.....the past is the past, and the future unknown.
    Words of wisdom. Likewise, the wife and I are going at it alone this year, content to enjoy a deer roast and a good movie this evening. I learned long ago from spending time overseas that the ones you are with are family at that time. Last year it was a small group of people from Oklahoma and orphans in S. Africa, and this year its just us. Most of my family is passed away, and the ones that are still around, I'd rather keep my distance from.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on DC! I hope everyone has a happy, safe holiday. Be careful driving this holiday, watch out for the crazies on the road and stay safe!
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here! We have much to be thankful for, especially for our gun rights. Even if we don't have all the rights and freedoms we may deserve, I am thankful for those I do have, and I am thankful that we have a government that we can implore (although we shouldn't have to as our rights are already asserted in our founding document). I'm also very thankful for this message board, and the members who contribute to this great community.
    Sejune
    Glock 30 .45
    Springfield XD 9

Happy Thanksgiving from the retsupt clan...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Remember , good gun belts are expensive, so take care tomorrow that you don't have to buy another.
    Preparation is the key my friend. When I bought my gun belt, I had him drill 10 extra notches. I am good for the next 10 Thanksgivings.

Happy T-day to everyone. I pray that it is a safe one filled with the joy of friends, family and gratefulness.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

GM
    Happy thanksgiving to everyone!!! Please, let us be grateful for what we have. God bless the USA.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links