Got a Mutt

This is a discussion on Got a Mutt within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OD* Just got in from doing that very thing, sir. That made me laugh.....A real "Visual"; of you wandering around Vatican City ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Got a Mutt

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Just got in from doing that very thing, sir.
    That made me laugh.....A real "Visual"; of you wandering around Vatican City with a "Poo" bag..................Thanks for the smile!

2. Remove Ads

I love hearing about adoptions and rescues. I dislike going to vets or shelters and see the "last chance" animals. I wish I owned a big farm because I hate seeing an animal left behind. I'm pretty sure I got this from my mother. Growing up I don't know what it was but she seemed to "find" a lot of animals that needed homes. She would say I found this cat in a box on the side of the road. Or that dog in the back of some stores. Or at least that's what she would telll my father. But he never seemed to mind. There most recent rescue was a little cat named Bella. Her right rear paw was stuck in wire fence. I have no idea hoe my mother found her but she did. Some kind of rescue radar? But she did and brought Bella to the vet. Now she is my fathers favorite 3 legged friend. Even over the other 3 cats and 2 dogs. Bella can do no wrong. He prob loves her more than us 3 boys.

Well Millie is not as reserved as when I got her,I don't think she was an inside dog,dog barked on the TV and she ran all over the house looking for him.She will howl when she hears a siren,but hasn't barked once since I got her,she loves to play catch and you will too whether u want to or not,she will go so far as to drop the ball in your lap,been working on her snagging it in the air.Thursday she gets spayed something tells me the ride home is gonna be pretty quiet
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroper View Post
    I love hearing about adoptions and rescues. I dislike going to vets or shelters and see the "last chance" animals. I wish I owned a big farm because I hate seeing an animal left behind. I'm pretty sure I got this from my mother. Growing up I don't know what it was but she seemed to "find" a lot of animals that needed homes. She would say I found this cat in a box on the side of the road. Or that dog in the back of some stores. Or at least that's what she would telll my father. But he never seemed to mind. There most recent rescue was a little cat named Bella. Her right rear paw was stuck in wire fence. I have no idea hoe my mother found her but she did. Some kind of rescue radar? But she did and brought Bella to the vet. Now she is my fathers favorite 3 legged friend. Even over the other 3 cats and 2 dogs. Bella can do no wrong. He prob loves her more than us 3 boys.
    Your folks sound like good people.
    We named our latest rescue Bella also.
    Kroper likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    That made me laugh.....A real "Visual"; of you wandering around Vatican City with a "Poo" bag..................Thanks for the smile!
    It's not so bad, when you have a good Pit.

"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Hello Milly, Hope you enjoy your new humans.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Hi Milly.

Here's a Bickie for ya'. (giving a virtual dog biscut)

Biker

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links