Donald Reeser "Father of the Year"....

This is a discussion on Donald Reeser "Father of the Year".... within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Some of you have seen my threads about my niece being murdered. Here is a highlight from the trial.... Just found out that the guy ...

Thread: Donald Reeser "Father of the Year"....

Donald Reeser "Father of the Year"....

Some of you have seen my threads about my niece being murdered. Here is a highlight from the trial....

Just found out that the guy who killed my niece had been talking to his 5 year old son on the phone from jail. He talked to him the night before he was to testify against him, he was instructing him how to testify in his defense. His grandmother found out and told the procecuters. His defense lawyers were trying to make it out that his son killed Allie by playing too rough. Ooop's did you know the phone calls were recorded from jail? If he hadn't done that he would have had a good chance to walk. Can you imagine using your own kid to get you out of something you did.

He received 38 years to life for her murder and will probably have to serve another 5 years for violating his parole from another case. He is 31 or 32 now.
    Last edited by ccroom; April 17th, 2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

2. Remove Ads

Ccroom,

I hope that this provides some measure of peace for you and your family. While the ******** should not be allowed to live, hopefully he will never be able to harm another child. May God bless you all!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    When I read your OP on this a couple of years ago, I was appalled, but not shocked, as to what goes on in todays society.
    He is a piece of work for sure.
    I wish people would scrutinize their prospective mate better, for juist this reason.
    He was trouble before your family was unfortunately introduced to him.
    Good luck with all family members affected by this unfortunate tragedy, and hopefully time will heal all .Thank God he will be locked up for good.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

ccroom, I hope this is helps ease the pain a little but in reality, I know it never can.

Keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Finally, an end to this sad chapter. I have been following from the beginning. I don't post much, 700 or so in 7 years, but my thoughts are with you.

Steve
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

VIP Member
    well good news to hear he got convicted and sentenced....although he doesn't deserve to be breathing any longer
    I actually just found the original story today (wish I had seen it sooner)

link to original
    My niece was murdered yesterday...
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer
    not enough space for list, main gear: duty-G17, S&W 642 bug, 870, RRA AR-15; G30 off-duty
    Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Just because somebody is convicted and gets a long sentence If it has to do with a theft,or aggravated Battery,or Armed Robbery,you can usually heal physically and emotionally,but when a murder is involved you may find some closure,but the person is missed at every family get together etc. There will always be a void,I pray that he upsets somebody in GP that makes his life behind the walls very short,or very scary
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccroom View Post
    Here is a highlight from the trial...
    In this emotionally heavy situation, I hope that some part of the resolution offered you & yours a lift.

Prayers & thoughts...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Glad to hear about the sentence. I hope the judge makes the sentences consecutive instead of concurrent. While it will never fill the void it is good to know that justice does get done occassionally. Once he is in his new residence his "roommates" may take special care of him. As I understand it most inmates have quite a hatred of anyone who would harm a child. I have a feeling he may not finish his sentence in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by 64zebra View Post
    well good news to hear he got convicted and sentenced....although he doesn't deserve to be breathing any longer
    People who do harm to children seldom have a good life in jail. I'm sure he'll be someone's girlfriend soon enough.

Glad he was convicted and what awaits the piece of garbage while he's in GP. Prayers are with you and your family.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Links