Family Situation Update

Family Situation Update

This is a discussion on Family Situation Update within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Some of you may remember my thread from awhile back: http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...-good-day.html Since Pat was my only surviving sibling, I started talking to my parents about ...

Thread: Family Situation Update

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar

Family Situation Update

Some of you may remember my thread from awhile back: Not a Good Day

Since Pat was my only surviving sibling, I started talking to my parents about moving out here from Southern Oregon where they live. I talked to them about being nearby, getting to know their grandchildren (my two boys and my grandson) better.

Well they called me a few days ago and they are coming out in August to start looking at property in NH and VT probably. They need some time to finish the house they are building to replace they one lost in the fire, put it on the market and sell it, and settle up my brothers estate.

Anyhow, I really appreciate everyone's prayers at the time. I don't think I took the time to say that before this.

Thanks all,

Mike
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Your welcome! Sorry about your brother.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Sponsored Links