GOOD---Westboro Church at vets funeral----didnt go as planned. (MERGED)

This is a discussion on GOOD---Westboro Church at vets funeral----didnt go as planned. (MERGED) within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; From a Facebook posting, The headline I want to see is "Tornado Rips Through Westboro Baptist Church. Does $1 Million In Improvements."...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: GOOD---Westboro Church at vets funeral----didnt go as planned. (MERGED)

From a Facebook posting,

The headline I want to see is "Tornado Rips Through Westboro Baptist Church. Does $1 Million In Improvements."
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    From a Facebook posting,

The headline I want to see is "Tornado Rips Through Westboro Baptist Church. Does $1 Million In Improvements."
    hahaha; I think we all would love that article!!!! haha

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Thank you for your service SSgt Jason Rogers, I pray you rest in peace.

Thank you citizens of Brandon Mississippi for the respect

SemperFi

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojogunn View Post
    from a facebook posting,

the headline i want to see is "tornado rips through westboro baptist church. Does $1 million in improvements."

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That, in a word, is AWESOME.

I'm by no means advocating anything here but I have wondered and am interested to know what others have thought, When someone who really hates these nut jobs will actually injure or kill one or more of them. I can honestly tell you, watching them, or listening to any of their hate filled ramblings, I find myself quickly becoming angry and wishing them harm. I find it hard to believe that sooner or later someone won't reach a breaking point and drive through them at one of their protests or actually take some shots at them. In fact, I am amazed that it has not happened yet.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    That, in a word, is AWESOME.

I'm by no means advocating anything here but I have wondered and am interested to know what others have thought, When someone who really hates these nut jobs will actually injure or kill one or more of them. I can honestly tell you, watching them, or listening to any of their hate filled ramblings, I find myself quickly becoming angry and wishing them harm. I find it hard to believe that sooner or later someone won't reach a breaking point and drive through them at one of their protests or actually take some shots at them. In fact, I am amazed that it has not happened yet.
    Shipmate I get it! But a military person (like us) has always stood for something higher than our own impulse no matter how justifiable the motive. We do not lack the courage of our convictions nor do we lay down our convictions, when our convictions are threatened. No matter how low life they are, and how angry they make us we are stronger than they are and will hold fast. I HATE THEM TOO and would not shed a tear over any of them but we should stand ground and hold fast to what we hold to be true.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    Shipmate I get it! But a military person (like us) has always stood for something higher than our own impulse no matter how justifiable the motive. We do not lack the courage of our convictions nor do we lay down our convictions, when our convictions are threatened. No matter how low life they are, and how angry they make us we are stronger than they are and will hold fast. I HATE THEM TOO and would not shed a tear over any of them but we should stand ground and hold fast to what we hold to be true.....
    I agree 100% Kerby. Please do not misunderstand what I was saying. I am not advocating that anyone harm these scum bags. Just wondering how in the heck it hasn't happened yet? When I hear the hatred they spew, I just am amazed that no one has taken a shot at them.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links