I need prayers for my youngest son please - Page 5

I need prayers for my youngest son please

This is a discussion on I need prayers for my youngest son please within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sorry, TN_MIKE I just came across this thread, I will lift up your son and your family in prayer. Remember "I Am Healed By His ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I need prayers for my youngest son please

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Sorry, TN_MIKE I just came across this thread, I will lift up your son and your family in prayer. Remember "I Am Healed By His Stripes", Isaiah 53:5 and 1Peter 2:24
    God bless
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TN Mike, prayers sent. Keep us updated.

man that is rough. best to you and yours Mike. In reading up on this, and trying to come across info to learn about arachnoid cysts I did stumble across this. I am pretty sure there is a rule against posting links to other forums but I am hoping this is an exception...

I am a big believer in homeopathic/natural medicine. Never hurts to try this stuff alongside other treatments. I am not saying don't take him to your regular Doc but I have read a lot of stories online about people that have recovered from very serious ailments using natural medicine. You never know. :)

Arachnoid Cyst Awareness Network

lame after looking closer there are tons of views but not a lot of info. This one is way better:

http://www.arachnoidcystawareness.com/
    EDC: FN FNP-9 w/ three 16 rnd magazines. Mini Maglite.

" The unarmed man is not just defenseless, he is also contemptible." ~ Machiavelli.

You got it.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Administrator
    Sorry to hear of Scott's trouble. Childrens here in Cincinnati has a great neuro dept., but I don't know specifically about arachnoid cysts. I mention this because its a lot closer to you than LA. Best wishes and prayer. Keep us posted and don't be afraid to ask for help if needed.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Keep the faith - I know "not knowing" is almost as bad as anything else but the scan showing no issues in the brain is really good. Hopefully it will turn out be a nerve issue or something that will go away shortly with out any procedures being required. Nothing on earth scares me anymore - with the exception of something happening to my family. I can only image your fear and pain right now - the unknown makes a cruel bed fellow. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Great privilege comes with great responsibility.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links