Update on my son, prayers still needed, now more than ever

This is a discussion on Update on my son, prayers still needed, now more than ever within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mike, from our household to yours, all our prayers and wishes go out to you and your family....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Update on my son, prayers still needed, now more than ever

VIP Member
    Mike, from our household to yours, all our prayers and wishes go out to you and your family.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Mike, I'm sorry, I have wondered how he was doing since your last post here about him. He and your family have my prayers. Try this one yourself;

Father, I come boldly before Your throne to obtain grace to help in time of need. I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to heal me. According to Isaiah 53:5 and I Peter 2:24, I resist sickness and disease. I speak with my mouth and believe in my heart that I am healed of all sickness and disease.

Your Word says that Jesus bore all my sickness and diseases, and He carried my sorrows, so I receive healing now. I know and declare that Jesus is my Healer. I give You all the praise for providing everything I need to walk in wholeness.

Thank You for satisfying me with long life. Father, I am thankful that You are no respecter of persons. What You do for one, You will do for all who ask and believe by faith.

Satan, I declare to you in the Name of Jesus that you have no authority over me. According to Matthew 18:18, I bind you from operating against me in any way. My life is hidden in Christ. You have no power to bring any part of the curse upon me. I take my stand as one who is redeemed from the curse. So you must flee now! I take my place in God and I resist you.

Now Father, I worship You. I give You reverence. I confess with my mouth that Your Word will not return to You void. I praise You for Your protection and for Your goodness upon my life. I thank You that Satan is unable to penetrate that. Thank You for bringing total healing to me. Your Word says whatever I ask in the Name of Jesus will be done for me. So I declare this is done. My healing is complete. Amen.
    Bark'n likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mike, I missed your first post, but I got the gist of things from this post. Sounds like a very difficult case to diagnose. Hopefully the Neurosurgeon will have something definitive. Do not be shocked if he feels he needs to perform surgery. While a group of Doc's do not believe the cyst is the source of the headaches, the headaches are none the less real and near debilitating. If they can't find anything else as a probable source for the headaches, they may opt to go in to remove the cyst.

I will definitely have your son and your entire family in my prayers buddy. We are hoping for the best. Keep us posted.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

My prayers are with you....... may God's will be done

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts, Mike.

I expect the neurologist is going to get an MRI. When no one could figure out my symptoms with multiple CTs, an MRI revealed a possible problem that gave them another avenue to research.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Mike, I'm sorry, I have wondered how he was doing since your last post here about him. He and your family have my prayers. Try this one yourself;

Father, I come boldly before Your throne to obtain grace to help in time of need. I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to heal me. According to Isaiah 53:5 and I Peter 2:24, I resist sickness and disease. I speak with my mouth and believe in my heart that I am healed of all sickness and disease.

Your Word says that Jesus bore all my sickness and diseases, and He carried my sorrows, so I receive healing now. I know and declare that Jesus is my Healer. I give You all the praise for providing everything I need to walk in wholeness.

Thank You for satisfying me with long life. Father, I am thankful that You are no respecter of persons. What You do for one, You will do for all who ask and believe by faith.

Satan, I declare to you in the Name of Jesus that you have no authority over me. According to Matthew 18:18, I bind you from operating against me in any way. My life is hidden in Christ. You have no power to bring any part of the curse upon me. I take my stand as one who is redeemed from the curse. So you must flee now! I take my place in God and I resist you.

Now Father, I worship You. I give You reverence. I confess with my mouth that Your Word will not return to You void. I praise You for Your protection and for Your goodness upon my life. I thank You that Satan is unable to penetrate that. Thank You for bringing total healing to me. Your Word says whatever I ask in the Name of Jesus will be done for me. So I declare this is done. My healing is complete. Amen.
    Father God Jesus said,"If two of you agree as touching anything in my name it will be done of my father in heaven". Father God I agree with Mike and Stubbon in the name of Jesus for total and complete healing from the crown of Mike's son's head to the soles of his feet in Jesus name. And we receive the healing now Father God and we give you all the praise and glory. Amen
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

prayin........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links