Update on Pinklady's Mother

This is a discussion on Update on Pinklady's Mother within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Some of you may have seen our previous threads concerning Pinklady's mother having a heart attack and ending up in the hospital. They told her ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Update on Pinklady's Mother

Some of you may have seen our previous threads concerning Pinklady's mother having a heart attack and ending up in the hospital. They told her that there was nothing they could do. Her heart and lungs are in such poor shape. They sent her home a couple weeks ago.

UPDATE:

The Pinklady's mother is still struggling with her breathing. Some days are worse, like today. We got a call at 3:45 am this morning that she was smothering and having a hard time breathing, so we drove out there.

She doesn't want to go to the hospital because all they will do is poke and prod her and want to keep her there. She would much rather be at home if something happens, and we respect her wishes for that, so there is really nothing more we can do for her but be there for her.

We came back home and I went back to bed to get some sleep as I have to go to work here shortly. Pinklady went back out to her mother's house to watch over her, cook some food for her dad and nephew.

Pinklady has had a full load on her lately, running back and forth, and filling out forms, papers, etc. trying to help her mom get her meds for low cost or no cost (as she doesn't have health insurance). This has kept her under a lot of stress and worries.

We would appreciate all the prayers you can send for Pinklady and for her mother. This has been a real tough time for both of them.

Thank you,
    tkruf
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

You both are always in our thoughts and prayers. I am sure the community here feels the same.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

GM
    Pinklady and her mother have my thoughts and prayers.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Added to my DC list.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I can't think of too many things that are worse than watching your loved one having a hard time breathing and there isn't anything you can do.lKeeping you in my prayers
    oneshot likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I will continue to send prayers your way.

I must have missed the other posts regarding this healthcare emergency. Event's such as this which definitely has a significant impact on one's quality of life are hard to accept, come to terms with, and of course, deal with in the future.

My sincere best wishes for pinklady's mother, and I will keep you all in my prayers. Thanks for providing the update. Sorry I missed the other posts.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I must have missed the other posts regarding this healthcare emergency. Event's such as this which definitely has a significant impact on one's quality of life are hard to accept, come to terms with, and of course, deal with in the future.

My sincere best wishes for pinklady's mother, and I will keep you all in my prayers. Thanks for providing the update. Sorry I missed the other posts.
    I too missed the other posts.

I pray that God would give Pinklady strength and peace in this time of need and that he would touch and heal her mother and raise her up in Jesus name. Amen.

James 5:16
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Prayers sent.
    Have you thought of taking her to a different Medical facility??

They may offer a different perspective?

In any case ,
    Good luck Pinklady, and give mom our best hello.

Okay, I pulled the pin,now what? Hey where Ya goin’ ?

Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Der Alte's Avatar
    Prayers for Pinklady and her mother. Hard time breathing - sounds like congestive heart failure and that can be helped. I have been hospitalized for that and they got me straightened out in 3 days. Its a terrible feeling not being able to catch your breath.
    Its a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

Prayer sent for the both of you. Remember that God is always in control no matter how bad things seem to get.
    ~America~ Born July 4th,1776- Died, Election Day 2008

Prayers sent. It's very hard dealing with issues involving your loved ones that you have no control over. I wish you all the best.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Links