I'm HAPPY!

This is a discussion on I'm HAPPY! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Happy Anniversary! Just 38 yrs here..it's a partnership...she gets to do whatever she wants, and I help. Whenever she wants my opinion, I completely agree. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I'm HAPPY!

VIP Member
    Happy Anniversary!

Just 38 yrs here..it's a partnership...she gets to do whatever she wants, and I help. Whenever she wants my opinion, I completely agree. I have Norwegian insurance...My Fault :)

Our sundial is inscribed. "Come spend time with me. The best is yet to come."
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

2. Remove Ads

Congrats, Ex! That is wonderful! I hope she is still doing well physically.

God bless. Say hi to Pastor Kent.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    It's our 23rd Wedding Anniversary today. I jokingly tell my beloved bride that it's sure been the best six years of HER life! The reality is that it's been the best time of mine. Lemme tell you, from my perspective the secret to a happy long term relationship is simple. Memorize two phrases and really MEAN them.

#1 "YES DEAR." Whatever she wants to do, wherever she wants to go, I happily go along and I'll go almost anywhere as long as I'm armed. The details of where and when usually dictate how I dress and what I carry along with how many reloads I carry.

She's a lucky girl!

#2 "I'M SORRY, I WAS WRONG." Usually it's really my fault anyway, but even if I feel it's not, this principle illustrates the reality that if momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy! It only hurts to say this guys, the first few times and trust me, it helps make everything go soooooo smoothly... I'm looking forward to the next 23 years and counting ......
    She's a lucky girl!

Happy Anniversary ExSoldier! I just got married August 13th, I have already learned that a happy wife = a happy life lol

Happy anniversary Ex. That is an impressive achievement, I can only hope that me and my wife make it that far.
    TSgt. Lickey

It takes a college degree to break'em;
    and a high school education to fix'em!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You learn quickly Grasshopper. My 44th is Sept. 6. Never ever thought about divorce...........murder maybe, but not divorce.

Happy Anniversary....Ive only been married 6 years as of August but its been great & we have 2 wonderful kid's (even though our daughter is crazy at times...starts young...lol)
    Kimber Eclipse Target 2
    Glock 19 (3rd Gen)
    DiamondBack DB9
    Kahr PM9 (wife's edc)
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links