My Dad Passed Away Yesterday Morning.

This is a discussion on My Dad Passed Away Yesterday Morning. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sorry for your loss, prayers sent for you and yours...my dad's been gone over a decade now...still miss him every day...God Bless......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My Dad Passed Away Yesterday Morning.

Sorry for your loss, prayers sent for you and yours...my dad's been gone over a decade now...still miss him every day...God Bless...
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

2. Remove Ads

I lost my younger brother back in January. I don't think I'll ever forget the horror of seeing his lifeless body. I'm sorry for your loss, GunnyBunny. Sad that we have this in common now.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    GunnyBunny, I'm so sorry. I just saw this thread. Prayers sent for you and your family.
    I know how exactly how you feel, I lost my Dad in 2007, he was 2 months shy of his 90th birthday.
    It's hard to see someone who was so much larger than life when we were young, become so small and frail in old age.

Psalm 25:14-17

The secret (of the sweet, satisfying companionship) of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its deep, inner meaning. My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for He will pluck my feet out of the net. Lord, turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are multiplied; bring me out of my distresses.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links