Prayers needed !!!! - Page 2

Prayers needed !!!!

This is a discussion on Prayers needed !!!! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Added to my DC list!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Prayers needed !!!!

Added to my DC list!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

what is a DC list ?
    Firearms - A passion you can really enjoy, and if ya keep your head up outta your butt you can enjoy it for many years to come - Will (Red Jacket Firearms)

Prayers sent.

Prayers sent

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Prayers sent for her and her family. Cancer in any form is something I wish we could rid our selves of. The Cancer Society is a good resource for information and assistance. They helped when my wife had Hodgkins.

Lord please help Tonya and her family get through this and thank you for your mercy and grace in our times of need.

Quote Originally Posted by dudester View Post
    Lord please help Tonya and her family get through this and thank you for your mercy and grace in our times of need.

AMEN !!!

Right now she is still in the hospital. The first round of chemo she had didn't work but she is now feeling the effects of it. Shes pretty tired and weak but shes still hanging in there and keeping a positive attitude. They started a different kind of much stronger chemo Friday ( i think) and they have done more tests but still no results yet. We are all hoping and praying that this dose makes a difference and helps her. The important part though, is that she is staying positive and still has her faith. She is just scared to death though of what will happen to her kids if things dont turn out good. I think her children and worrying about them is taking more of a toll on her than the cancer and chemo together are. Again we appreciate all your prayers and thoughts !
    Firearms - A passion you can really enjoy, and if ya keep your head up outta your butt you can enjoy it for many years to come - Will (Red Jacket Firearms)

Bubba: Prayers for others are the healing wings of faith: may the Good Lord touch your loved one with strength, and hope and love and may your faith fly to her in this, her time of need. God Bless.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    Bubba: Prayers for others are the healing wings of faith: may the Good Lord touch your loved one with strength, and hope and love and may your faith fly to her in this, her time of need. God Bless.
    That is a very heart warming thing to say. Seeing things like this is what keeps me going everyday. I know all of you that have posted care a lot about others. Each of you have earned my respect to say the least. I wish there were more people in this world like all of you !

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaShide View Post
    Thanks for saying that man. You couldn't be more right. It is all about faith and knowing you can do something cause God has your back.

I am not at her side though. She lives in Indiana and me in Alabama. I wish i was at her side though. I would give anything to be up there right now doing everything i can to help her out. I just can't afford the trip up there right now. It makes it so hard when you are out of state and your family is sick or going through hard times and you can't be there for them. All i can do is pray for her and spread the word so others can pray as well. So y'all pass this request around all you want.

I know, no matter what happens in the end she will be back in top shape again ! I know she is gonna pull through it and be just fine, but if i am wrong then i know she is going home to the Lord and there she will be in good hands there in the promised land !
    Prayers are not hampered by distance.

Be at her side everyday in prayer.

I pray this day for Tonya that she be healed from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet in Jesus name. Cancer must leave her body now in the name of Jesus. Guide her doctors in her treatment Lord as we know you use your people to do your work here on earth. You healed me from cancer Lord and you are no respector of persons. I thank you now for total healing for Tonya Father God in Jesus name.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Prayers sent from my family to yours.

Sent from my DroidX using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    Prayers sent.

20 years ago my neighbor from the old 'hood' beat it, and he was in his 60's or early 70's then.
    Good luck to Tonya.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    It can be cured. I am Living proof. I beat it back in 1995 with the help of family and friends, my doctors and a wonderful hospital staff. Prayer and belief are a powerful combination.

As the one stuck in the hospital for weeks at a time I found that seeing someone from my world or hearing their voice on the telephone did wonders for my attitude. So even if you can't be there at least phone to say you are with her in spirit. I know it will mean much to her. Here's another suggestion for you: after weeks of hospital food, when I finally got to the point where I could eat regular food again, my friends showed up one evening with Chinese take-out. Man, that was the best meal I've ever had!

Take heart and come together-she is in our thoughts!

Be Strong!

Senior Member Array scgunlover1's Avatar
    Many powerful & true prayers sent for you & yours. I sent mine as well.
    SCGunLover1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links