Prayers needed !!!!

This is a discussion on Prayers needed !!!! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thanks for reading this ! My cousin Tonya Fender is in the hospital in St. Frances Indiana. A week and a half ago she was ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Prayers needed !!!!

Prayers needed !!!!

Thanks for reading this !

My cousin Tonya Fender is in the hospital in St. Frances Indiana. A week and a half ago she was diagnosed with AML Leukemia. They say it can be fatal within weeks if left untreated and shes going on her second week with it. She done her first round of chemo last week and done more tests. The tests came back and it showed that the first treatment didn't have any effect on the cancer. She has just started her new treatment tonight and its a different kind of chemo and in a stronger dose. She needs all the prayers and thoughts she can get right now.

Thank you to all of you who pray for her !!!

Bubba
    Firearms - A passion you can really enjoy, and if ya keep your head up outta your butt you can enjoy it for many years to come - Will (Red Jacket Firearms)

2. Remove Ads

God Bless my brother, I hope she gets better. My prayers to your cousin and your family.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Thank you Paching !!!
    Firearms - A passion you can really enjoy, and if ya keep your head up outta your butt you can enjoy it for many years to come - Will (Red Jacket Firearms)

VIP Member
    Prayers going out for her and your family. Just remember, what happens is Gods will.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Lord, bless Tonya!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

May God keep Tonya and her family and extended family healthy and safe from harm.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Prayers sent.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Prayers included for your sister, and your family...

One of my employees beat it about five years ago. She's sitting in front of me right now, surfing the internet. but hey, so am I.

It can be done, don't give up hope.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Prayers sent for Tonya and the entire family.

Many make the mistake of substituting belief in healing for the actual taking of God’s medicine – His Word. They say, “I believe in healing” without actually taking the medicine. What good would it do for you to believe in food if you didn’t eat it? You would starve. What good would it do for you to believe in water if you didn’t actually drink any? You would die of thirst.

Philippians 4:6-7
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

James 5:14-15
    Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

I Peter 2:24
    He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks guys.

All the prayers mean a lot to me and to her. I know this can be beat. Tonya is a very strong woman and i know with the help of the man upstairs and her determination she will pull through. She is a believer in God and religion and has accepted Christ in her life years ago. Right now she doesn't even seem to be worried about herself. The mother instinct has kicked into override and shes only asking prayers for her kids and grandchildren. I pray for all of them and have faith she will be ok. But, even still, when she comes out good on the other side it will have been a long hard ride on the road of life. Hard on her and her family both. God's will be done, as said in the good book but i don't think her job here on earth is done. She helps a brightens the life of everyone around her. Shes a very special person.

Bubba

One of the best things about being a true Christian is that you know, whatever the trial, you will get through it with Christ's help. Sometimes getting through it means going home to be with Christ but as you said her work here might not be done yet. Prayers sent for her, you and all your family. She's very lucky to have such a cousin as you by her side.
    "Let not your heart be troubled." John 14:1

USN Retired Vietnam/Desert Shield/Desert Storm

Prayers sent!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Prayers said. Keep the faith !!! God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by czman2006 View Post
    One of the best things about being a true Christian is that you know, whatever the trial, you will get through it with Christ's help. Sometimes getting through it means going home to be with Christ but as you said her work here might not be done yet. Prayers sent for her, you and all your family. She's very lucky to have such a cousin as you by her side.
    Thanks for saying that man. You couldn't be more right. It is all about faith and knowing you can do something cause God has your back.

I am not at her side though. She lives in Indiana and me in Alabama. I wish i was at her side though. I would give anything to be up there right now doing everything i can to help her out. I just can't afford the trip up there right now. It makes it so hard when you are out of state and your family is sick or going through hard times and you can't be there for them. All i can do is pray for her and spread the word so others can pray as well. So y'all pass this request around all you want.

I know, no matter what happens in the end she will be back in top shape again ! I know she is gonna pull through it and be just fine, but if i am wrong then i know she is going home to the Lord and there she will be in good hands there in the promised land !

Prayer sent.

Jesus is "The Almighty Healer" who knows your needs and who has the ability to answer your prayers!!

Luke
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    John 3:16

NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links