My 4-legged pal lost his battle with cancer - the quiet is deafening - Page 2

My 4-legged pal lost his battle with cancer - the quiet is deafening

This is a discussion on My 4-legged pal lost his battle with cancer - the quiet is deafening within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am so sorry for your loss. I do understand very well how you feel....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: My 4-legged pal lost his battle with cancer - the quiet is deafening

GM
    I am so sorry for your loss. I do understand very well how you feel.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

sorry for your loss.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by VBVAGUY View Post
    Remember "All Dogs Go to Heaven" take comfort in knowing that he is probably playing with Jesus !!! One day you will be with your friend again in Heaven. God Bless
    What a great response VB !! Could not have said it any better than that... I'm sure one reason why "all dogs go to heaven" is because they give unconditional love..Only an animal lover could truly understand....Chevy? I hope the pain of your loss subsides with time. Know and trust that your 4 legged friend is there, waiting for you to arrive..
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

VIP Member
    Sorry for your loss. I know your hurt. Just remember, he's in a better place, where theres no pain, no aging, only happiness and being young in heart and body.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

The loyalty of a canine is remarkable...they ask for very little, but give all they have...I share the pain of your loss.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Been through it a few times in recent years myself and it's never easy. You did right by your friend. Sorry for your loss.

All Dogs Go to Heaven...I sure hope so.

been there, done that, and got the t-shirt twice. 13 years on the first boxer. 11 years on the second boxer. went two years without a dog. then the wife came home with another boxer. he is two years old and is with me at all time. it is hard when you lose a member of the family.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

There's nothing like a dog. You can do no wrong in their eyes, they keep on loving you no matter what. The discrepancy in our lifespans just isn't fair.

When you have healed some, give another one a good life.

My sincerest condolences, Buddy...

Very sorry for your loss of a very dear friend and companion!! All these posts about our past pets, brings tears to my eyes, as I remember each and every one of my very, very dear pets that i had the privilege to care for. As a friend of mine told me when I was having a tough time dealing with the loss of Jackie, our Boston Terrier, at least we had given him a good home and a good life while he was alive, what more can we do. VERY, VERY SAD !!!
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    He (your dog) will be playing with our Black,who made it to 12.5 and we couldn't bear to see him struggle to climb 4 steps into the house from the garage, and it was winter, and there was no alternative. the vet said his heart was struggling to work, and our yellow who was lost in an accident.
    She was 7 and was the sweetest thing.

They will be joined by our current "family" before we know it, a lab/dob mix, and a chocolate lab.

Sorry for your loss, it sounded as though you had a great relationship.
    Attached Images
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Very sorry for the loss of your friend and buddy. Beloved pets always leave such a huge void because they are so giving of their love for us when they are here.

Keep your chin up.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

OD*
    My deepest condolences to you and yours.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Thoughts from me and my fat yellow lab, Sugar-very sorry for your loss.

My sincere condolences.

I think my pups sense one of their cousins just crossed that Rainbow Bridge...
    Attached Images
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

I have a yellow lab, Honey, who also has several tumors... She's just too happy to notice sometimes... I am dreading the next vet trip. My thoughts are with you.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links