Here is a story for you...that happened last night - Page 2

Here is a story for you...that happened last night

This is a discussion on Here is a story for you...that happened last night within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Its nice that the officer was giving it his all, even tho he had no idea it was his son...Good on him for doing a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Here is a story for you...that happened last night

Senior Moderator
    Its nice that the officer was giving it his all, even tho he had no idea it was his son...Good on him for doing a DAM good job.....
    Considering the fact that he was going OFF of shift and didnt even have to go makes this event even better. He could have just went home and let the guy coming on shift deal with it.
    It seems that hear a lot of how sorry cops are and how all they want to do is violate your civil rights and such, but we hardly ever hear of the guys that go about and beyond the call of duty.

When I heard this, knowing the guy like I do, it didn't suprise me one bit.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    I've had too many "coincidences" in my life, to not believe some sort of higher power brings things together.

Thanks for the heartwarming story!
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links