Disgusted, PO'd, Heartsick, and Mad as a Wet Hen............Stupid Shooters!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Disgusted, PO'd, Heartsick, and Mad as a Wet Hen............Stupid Shooters!!!!!!!!!! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here are the links: Veterinarian wants hunting laws changed after dog was shot | koaa.com | Colorado Springs | Pueblo | Dog survives hunting accident ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Disgusted, PO'd, Heartsick, and Mad as a Wet Hen............Stupid Shooters!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the links:

Veterinarian wants hunting laws changed after dog was shot | koaa.com | Colorado Springs | Pueblo |

Dog survives hunting accident | koaa.com | Colorado Springs | Pueblo |

I am more than happy to have everyone read the full articles here. You must have read different articles than I, but let's allow everyone to read them themselves.

The remainder of your rant doesn't deserve a response, and I take full responsibility for that statement.

Added: Come on out and conduct your own crusade since you feel that strongly about it. We need a more participative government.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

2. Remove Ads

It doesn't deserve a response because you have a personal attachment to the story and you can't look at it objectively, which I understand. I am sorry your friends coyote resembling pet was shot while it was running off leash 30-40 yards away and out of view of it's owner in a known hunting area but I am not sorry for stating the simple truth here. Your friends need to suck it up and accept responsibility here. A large dog running free on a public trail? Really? oh but it's a nice dog..... but what about people with extreme fear of dogs? Do your friends not care about other peoples rights not to be subjected to extreme fear on a public trail because their dog was off a leash? How are complete strangers to know it is friendly? It is heavier than most average 8 year olds.... so of course the correct response it so bellyache on the nightly news and demand HUNTING laws be changed, not LEASH laws...... you may not like what I say but I am saying it straight...... your friends were 50% at fault for allowing BY THEIR OWN ADMISSIONS in the news video.... a 75 lb dog to run free out of their field of view on a public trail and neither yourself or your friends can take responsibility for that. That is what makes me heartsick and mas as a wet hen about this whole story.... STUPID SHOOTERS and STUPID DOG OWNERS = this situation. PERIOD.
    Las Vegan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Here are the links:

Veterinarian wants hunting laws changed after dog was shot | koaa.com | Colorado Springs | Pueblo |

Dog survives hunting accident | koaa.com | Colorado Springs | Pueblo |

I am more than happy to have everyone read the full articles here. You must have read different articles than I, but let's allow everyone to read them themselves.

The remainder of your rant doesn't deserve a response, and I take full responsibility for that statement.

Added: Come on out and conduct your own crusade since you feel that strongly about it. We need a more participative government.
    No....We've got enough flatlanders conducting crusades in Colorado.
    I'm glad that dog is recovering. I can tell you that at the distance the dog was shot it would have been pretty hard to mistake it for a coyote. I'll be interested to see how this shakes out.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    It doesn't deserve a response because you have a personal attachment to the story and you can't look at it objectively, which I understand. I am sorry your friends coyote resembling pet was shot while it was running off leash 30-40 yards away and out of view of it's owner in a known hunting area but I am not sorry for stating the simple truth here. Your friends need to suck it up and accept responsibility here. A large dog running free on a public trail? Really? oh but it's a nice dog..... but what about people with extreme fear of dogs? Do your friends not care about other peoples rights not to be subjected to extreme fear on a public trail because their dog was off a leash? How are complete strangers to know it is friendly? It is heavier than most average 8 year olds.... so of course the correct response it so bellyache on the nightly news and demand HUNTING laws be changed, not LEASH laws...... you may not like what I say but I am saying it straight...... your friends were 50% at fault for allowing BY THEIR OWN ADMISSIONS in the news video.... a 75 lb dog to run free out of their field of view on a public trail and neither yourself or your friends can take responsibility for that. That is what makes me heartsick and mas as a wet hen about this whole story.... STUPID SHOOTERS and STUPID DOG OWNERS = this situation. PERIOD.
    I'm with you 100% And trying to change hinting laws because of this is moronic.

Senior Moderator
    I think enough has been said. To prevent further feeling of hate and discontent, this thread is closed.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links