Bad day - Page 3

Bad day

This is a discussion on Bad day within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Praying for a speedy recovery....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bad day

Praying for a speedy recovery.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Praying for her

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattInFla View Post
    I don't see anything in the Nevada law specific to hospitals, but if the property is posted at all public entrances, you cannot carry there.

Matt

^^^^^^^^^WAY TO BE MATT^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great work, in a time of need!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    On my knees now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Hopefully it's just gonna be a little boo boo,I would give anything to take the place of my kid or granddaughter in a bad situation.Praying she is gonna be ok

^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^

Hoping and praying for some good news, God Bless,
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

DC
    Prayers for your little girl. Don't blame yourself which I know is hard to do. Kids always find trouble eventually and we can't always be watching 100% of the time. God Bless.

Ok.

She's missing 3 front teeth

So far, everything is checking out good. She's beat up pretty bad, we just gotta wait and watch. She's on a breathing machine, she's responsive but sedated and sleeping.

She's gonna be OK, but we're probably stuck here for at least the next 24 hrs.

Side note, I am at UMC hospital, I haven't seen any prohibition signs, am I good to go? I mostly just don't want to leave it in the car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Thank God!! Continued prayers for your little one!

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    She's missing 3 front teeth

Buddy, if its any consolation she was gonna lose those anyway. I am very glad to know your little girl is gonna be ok.
    We all dodge bullets from time to time.

VIP Member
    Zacii - I just saw this post. Prayers on the way. It sounds promising at this point which is great news.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Prayers sent. She should heal quickly, she will have a story to tell. She should also stay away from things she doesn't understand, now that she knows it can hurt.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Happy to hear that it just wasn't your time. Try to give blame a break for a day or two for the sake of peace. And thank you for the report from the scary to the getting back in control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    She should also stay away from things she doesn't understand, now that she knows it can hurt.
    It's not the things that we don't understand that hurt but the one's that we think that we understand. Maybe she saw dad pull the pin on the latch and the fun begins.
    Idahokid likes this.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Prayers sent, I have little ones as well.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

You guys have been great.

It could've been a lot worse very easily. Her smile won't be the same, but time will heal that.

Children are so vulnerable, but at the same time they're amazingly tough. Their little bodies are really resilient.

It just sucks that we're 150 miles from home in a strange town, away from the rest of our family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Prayers sent for your daughter, you and your wife and for God to guide the doctors. God Bless.

Zacii, just saw the post and began praying for all of you as I was reading through it. Glad that she is going to be OK. Please keep us posted as she recovers.

It hurts so much worse to see a loved one hurt than to be hurt yourself, especially when its a child. God's peace be with you.
    NRA Life member
    USCCA member
    A muscle not exercised will eventually atrophy.
    A right not exercised will eventually be taken away!

Never happens when it is convenient! Glad she is recovering well. We will keep her continued health in our prayers.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links