Bad day

This is a discussion on Bad day within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; She's making excellent progress. She's eating, she's off the oxygen machine, she's doing everything right. Keeping our fingers crossed; the doc said we should be ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Bad day

She's making excellent progress. She's eating, she's off the oxygen machine, she's doing everything right.

Keeping our fingers crossed; the doc said we should be able to get out today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Thanks for the update. I still hurt for you.

Good luck! Prayers to you and your family.

NRA Member
    Gen4 G23

sgb
    Glad to here she's doing well.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

VIP Member
    Was late finding the thread. Glad to hear shes doing OK. Drive safe going home.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Sorry I'm late.
    But, I pray "Father in the name of Jesus, let your healing flow to this little girls injuries. I pray father for a complete & fast recovery. Thank you Jesus for the gift of healing.
    Amen"
    Stubborn, Idahokid and babyhulk like this.

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Sorry, just saw the thread. I hope she does well and best wishes! Prayers sent!
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

I just noticed the thread. Having a 4 year old little boy myself it immediately had an impact on me. Thank God kids are resilient!
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Hey like all the ones above I was also late to find the thread. I prayed after the first post and then continued reading and saw things are looking up for y'all. Thank god for that. He is the ultimate physician!

Great to see your little Girl is doing good!! I just want to say that I am new to DC but after reading how all of you stick together and actually help each other in times of need, I am honored to be part of it!! Great Stuff!!!

Hang in there brother! You and your daughter have our prayers here.

VIP Member
    Glad things are moving along well. Prayers for continued healing.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    I'm late to the party but I'll still send some prayers. Hang in there Dad.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Well, we finally got discharged, yesterday. Little girl is happy and mostly back to herself.

My little brother, my little sister and her husband were there with us the whole time. They we're priceless. We could've done it without them.

Unfortunately, as we were waiting to leave Vegas, my brother got a phone call as his little 1 yr old son was getting taken to the hospiital in St. George, UT. So, he left before we did.

By the time we got home, they took his little boy to Salt Lake City via plane. He has a leaking heart valve which is filling his lungs with fluid.

So much trauma in such a short time. I'm emotionally exhausted. My family is home and stable, so I'm off to Salt Lake City to help my brother who was such a help to me.

You guys have been great to talk to through this deal. Sometimes ya just got to have a shoulder to cry on.

I'm gonna sign off for a bit...

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Glad your little girl is ok, now for your nephew! Prayers are on the way

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links