Need help with a MBA Marketing class

This is a discussion on Need help with a MBA Marketing class within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by MattInFla Done. Good luck with the presentation. Matt Thanks Matt...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need help with a MBA Marketing class

Quote Originally Posted by MattInFla View Post
    Done.

Good luck with the presentation.

Matt
    Thanks Matt
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ldell23 View Post
    Nom nom nom I love Jimmy John's.. I had no idea what Potbellys is, so I voted it to last place =]
    I appreciate it Idell
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Well, I took the survey, but I don't know how "valid" the results are in my case. You need some "opt out" or "N/A" options and the ability to add comments. For example, we don't have any Potbellies and Jimmie whatevers in this area. Never even heard of them. So I couldn't very well "rank" them against Subway and Quiznos! Second, I've actually never been to a Quiznos. I see their adds on TV all the time, so I know there are some in the area, the food in the ads looks interesting, I'd like to try one, but I have no idea where the closest one is located. So, your survey would be better and give better results if it were modified some. For example, start with a question about if you have ever eaten in a Q. If not, jump to a question about their ads, interest in eating at one, etc. Allow people to enter the names of "other" fast food establishments rather than just Potbellies and Jimmiewhatevers. Have a space for comments at the end.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

As one MBA student to another Good Luck.

I completed your survey.

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    Well, I took the survey, but I don't know how "valid" the results are in my case. You need some "opt out" or "N/A" options and the ability to add comments. For example, we don't have any Potbellies and Jimmie whatevers in this area. Never even heard of them. So I couldn't very well "rank" them against Subway and Quiznos! Second, I've actually never been to a Quiznos. I see their adds on TV all the time, so I know there are some in the area, the food in the ads looks interesting, I'd like to try one, but I have no idea where the closest one is located. So, your survey would be better and give better results if it were modified some. For example, start with a question about if you have ever eaten in a Q. If not, jump to a question about their ads, interest in eating at one, etc. Allow people to enter the names of "other" fast food establishments rather than just Potbellies and Jimmiewhatevers. Have a space for comments at the end.
    Yes I hear you ... For the purpose of the report we wanted to keep it to a specific competitors... Otherwise you have to get a lot of info on various...

I appreciate your help

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by MBRIDER View Post
    As one MBA student to another Good Luck.

I completed your survey.
    Thank you MBrider

-James Earl Jones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links