Need help with a MBA Marketing class

This is a discussion on Need help with a MBA Marketing class within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey folks... I am taking a MBA class at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) and we are preparing a marketing presentation on Quiznos... ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need help with a MBA Marketing class

Need help with a MBA Marketing class

Hey folks... I am taking a MBA class at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) and we are preparing a marketing presentation on Quiznos... To do this we have been assigned with creating a survey to get an idea of how the public feels about the Quiznos and its competitors attached is the link to a 14 question survey.. You don't have to complete it but if you can I would really appreciate it

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22EUY55MUFQ

Thank you in advance for your help...
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I completed your survey. I suggest that you add some clarification to the 1-5 and 1-10 scales. I did not see anywhere where you defined whether 1 or 5/10 were best or worst. This may make the responses to these questions difficult/impossible to interpret. FWIW, I used an iPhone to take the survey.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Done.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Done, my favorite is Jimmy Johns. Quiznos tends to be too expenive for me to eat there regularly. I usually go when I have a coupon.

Done. Jimmy John's is the best chain around here. Quiznos is good, but it's too expensive for a sandwich with not much meat and cheese that isn't properly toasted. The only time I'll eat it is during the window that they accept WVU's meal plan.

Done. Hope it helps...

Done...Jimmy John's is my choice.

Done, Jimmy John's is by far the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    I completed your survey. I suggest that you add some clarification to the 1-5 and 1-10 scales. I did not see anywhere where you defined whether 1 or 5/10 were best or worst. This may make the responses to these questions difficult/impossible to interpret. FWIW, I used an iPhone to take the survey.
    Thanks KSholder...I will bring this up to my group... I appreciate your help
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by boricua View Post
    Done.
    Thanks Boricua!
    boricua likes this.

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmruger View Post
    Done, my favorite is Jimmy Johns. Quiznos tends to be too expenive for me to eat there regularly. I usually go when I have a coupon.
    Thanks sturmruger... I hear you on JJ and the prices of Q

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    Done. Jimmy John's is the best chain around here. Quiznos is good, but it's too expensive for a sandwich with not much meat and cheese that isn't properly toasted. The only time I'll eat it is during the window that they accept WVU's meal plan.
    Thanks Tubadude! I hear you on the price

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Done. Hope it helps...
    Thanks Harryball!

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by bolocanolo View Post
    Done...Jimmy John's is my choice.
    Thanks bolocanolo I am starting to see a pattern

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko View Post
    Done, Jimmy John's is by far the best.
    Much appreciated Aiko!

-James Earl Jones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links