My baby is gone - Page 2

My baby is gone

This is a discussion on My baby is gone within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Glad the kitty had a good life....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My baby is gone

Glad the kitty had a good life.

Sorry about the loss of your feline friend...I'm sure another one will help fill a void.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Sorry to hear of the loss of your little buddy.
    Treasure the fond memories you have of her.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Sorry to hear this. I just lost my 11-year-old Boxer who got Lymphoma. I am still pretty devastated. I feel totally lost, probably since I have no kids and that dog was my best friend and like a child.

Hang in there and realize it may take some time to grief and get over it. Time heals everything. Just realize that it takes time.

VIP Member
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Cats have their own unique personalities. I've had cats as long as I can remember, and no 2 were the same.
    They choose which human they will own, and then bless that person with their love. As I tell my wife often, "Cats are some of the best people I know."
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

My condolences. We've been through this several times in the past. It's not easy losing a friend who loved you unconditionaly. Remember the happy times and do consider finding the pet who needs you. Again my condolences.
    USN Retired

wow, reading your post made me reflect back to last year when my little buddy past on. His name was Sylvester because he had the same coat as the cartoon. I was actually holding him when he took his last gasp of air; incredibly sad day that day and many more thereafter.

I feel for you and I'm very sorry for your loss. The loss of a beloved pet is a very traumatic event, and only a fellow pet lover can understand it. All the best to you and yours.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I'm sorry you lost your puuuurrrrfeeect friend,It never ceases to amaze me how those furry four legged PITA critters like dogs and cats and other pets can steal a big hunk of our hearts
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    So sorry to hear of your loss. A sad day.

Sorry you lost your friend. I made sure to hug my cat before I left home for school earlier today....I guess forced love squeeze is a better term. She was fairly resistant.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    I am sorry for your loss as well.

We have our first two cats (sisters), one of which we nursed to health after the brood's rough start in a window well a couple Septembers ago. Three households split the 6 kittens. We nursed two originally, Boo & Hummer, & thought Boo might not make it. Boo did, but Hummer took a turn for the worse & we had to put her down after her first month with us - very tough. We then took on another one of the more sickly ones (Daisy), but had to put her down within days of getting her. In the end we took one more to give Boo a buddy, & that's Ollie. Of the original 6, only 3 survived (handsome Hank is with the family who gave us Ollie).

I don't know how I'll handle it when the girls get on in years, but hope to gain strength in reading about how others deal with their sorrow. Prayers & purrs on the wind...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Sorry For your LOSS, Still think of mine daily after 8 months.
    Pebbles say good day to Mick for me.1.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links