Prayers requested for a 2A brother

This is a discussion on Prayers requested for a 2A brother within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So I'm talkin' to this fella this afternoon and I mention the event at EF&G because I know he's a member there also as am ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Prayers requested for a 2A brother

So I'm talkin' to this fella this afternoon and I mention the event at EF&G because I know he's a member there also as am I.........he then tells me he was standing next to the fella that got hit when it happened on Sunday...this is what I was told.

Gun was a Ruger Sp101....357 Mag......right side of the cylinder was blown out and the 3 rounds in it on that side had also gone off.
    He said that it appeared the fella doing the shooting was shooting reloads form the various reports comming from the gun.....mid range to crashing booms.
    He said the fella was hit on the right side under his chin with the piece of the cylinder as it passed through his lower jaw breaking a tooth and exiting on the other side. He was treated by EMS and taken by ambulance to the hospital while police were taking statements........also nothing happened to the guy who was holding the pistol that exploded.....he said the top strap over the cylinder was buckled while the cylinder exploded.

Shocking to say the least.....

2. Remove Ads

Man.....this is sad to hear. I pray he gets better. If anyone can fix him its definitely the great physician!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Added to my DC list.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

prayers sent

Good news, he has been discharged from the hospital. Please still keep him in your prayers (they have been working!).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links