Sister in law with Crohn's disease.

This is a discussion on Sister in law with Crohn's disease. within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Right up front, I'll tell you I'm trying to raise money. My wife's sister has Crohn's disease and I'm participating in the "Take steps for ...

Right up front, I'll tell you I'm trying to raise money. My wife's sister has Crohn's disease and I'm participating in the "Take steps for Crohn's and Colitis walk at the beginning of next month. My wife told me a little late about it, but I'm going to try and raise more money than her whole family. I've seen some very charitable events take place on here, and I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone had any money to spare for a good cause. If so, I thank you in advance. You can paypal me @ pkupmn98@hotmail.com and I can convert it, or you can go to Take Steps - Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis, (Find a walker/Donate now) search for team DeBrock, and click on Dave McGrail to make a donation in my name. Thanks again, it really is a good cause!
    Ruger SR9c
    Ruger LCP
    Ruger SR22

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    done. I have a friend whose teenage daughter has Crohn's disease. Good luck on your fundraising.

I received an email stating that a donation had been made in my name, and I logged right onto DC.com to confirm that it came from one of the members here. I thank you sir, let's hope that one day it will do some good and they can learn more about this disease and hope for a cure.
    Ruger SR9c
    Ruger LCP
    Ruger SR22

Last chance push. Walk is Sunday. Any donations would be great, no amount too small. Thanks!
    Ruger SR9c
    Ruger LCP
    Ruger SR22

Links