Happy be-lated fourth of July from Afghanistan!

This is a discussion on Happy be-lated fourth of July from Afghanistan! within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Keeping my head low and drinking rip its to get through some of my days!!! Hope you all had a good fourth, Back home in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Happy be-lated fourth of July from Afghanistan!

Happy be-lated fourth of July from Afghanistan!

Keeping my head low and drinking rip its to get through some of my days!!! Hope you all had a good fourth, Back home in Montana a lot of the fires prob bummed out some peoples fourth unfortuantly, but there is always next year!
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

2. Remove Ads

sgb
    God Bless you and keep you safe my friend.
    Guest1 and Spirit51 like this.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

im on the right
    Attached Images
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    Great pic! Bravo Zulu on spending your fourth, and every day, out on the wire.........

When ya'll get set to roll outta there PM me and I'll make an effort to face-to-face with ya. I'm working at Manas in Kyrgyzstan and it's always great to meet another fourm member and put a face with an avatar.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Happy belated fourth of July to you too. I pray for you and all our young warriors safety. Thank you so much for your service and pass it on to all your fellows.

Here is one of our young friends who will be going back in a couple of months. If you see him...say Hi.

Darrell's Dance Party - YouTube
    RETSUPT99 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Thank you for your service.

I get angry when those OWSer pieces of human garbage act like they are the special 1% of Americans. You guys and gals are.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "People who take an Internet handle of a great warrior, are usually the first to go fetal when crunch time comes." - Me

And a happy belated 4th back to you my friend. Keep that head low and tuck in tight to get you back home to Montana. Nice place.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Back at ya'...

Hey, are you guys checked in at the Ritz?

Stay extra safe, and thanks for all you do!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Great pic! Bravo Zulu on spending your fourth, and every day, out on the wire.........

When ya'll get set to roll outta there PM me and I'll make an effort to face-to-face with ya. I'm working at Manas in Kyrgyzstan and it's always great to meet another fourm member and put a face with an avatar.
    I stayed there for about a week before coming to Afghanistan, I miss those Airforce chow halls there....and the gym...
    goldshellback likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Happy belated fourth of July to you too. I pray for you and all our young warriors safety. Thank you so much for your service and pass it on to all your fellows.

Here is one of our young friends who will be going back in a couple of months. If you see him...say Hi.

Darrell's Dance Party - YouTube
    Lol, I will, thanks for the laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Back at ya'...

Hey, are you guys checked in at the Ritz?

Stay extra safe, and thanks for all you do!
    Well...there was enough extra bunks in the tent to connect two together and have a bigger bed...:)

VIP Member
    God bless you and keep you and all your buddies safe.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Thank you for your service!! Stay alert and come home safe and sound!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Good luck,stay safe,and save your Lei's for the homecoming
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

P95
    Right back at ya.....thanks for your service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links