Update on my Son, ie neurological condition.... - Page 3

Update on my Son, ie neurological condition....

This is a discussion on Update on my Son, ie neurological condition.... within the Bob & Terry's Place forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thanks everyone. I can't tell you how much life has turned around for us and how happy we all are right now. It's an amazing ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Update on my Son, ie neurological condition....

Thanks everyone. I can't tell you how much life has turned around for us and how happy we all are right now. It's an amazing change from this time a year ago.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Happy you and your family are doing well, God sometimes works in mysterious ways, and apparently, you and your family are meant to be in Tennessee. I hope for continued happiness for you and yours.

MJK
    Great news all around! The Lord has blessed you and your family!
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Great to hear! Now enjoy all that life has to offer and our prayers will be for a continued happy painfree time!!
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown

VIP Member
    Glad things are going well for you and the family.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Praise the Lord! That's wonderful!
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Thoughts and prayers will stay with you and yours. Glad all is going well (heck of a homecoming Mike).
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

Senior Moderator
    Glad to hear that Mike
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

I had to work until after 10pm tonight. When I got home, Scotty had waited up for me. (summer vacation is great. Wish I still got one!) When I walked in the door, he bounded off the couch, ran across the room and jumped into my arms and hugged me tight. This is something he was not doing when we lived in Indiana. He was just a little too drugged up to be able to do that. All that running must have stirred up a little dust cause my eyes were watering a little during that hug.

It is so good to be back where we belong.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

It's nice to hear some good news once in a while. Can't get much better than that. Happy for you Mike.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I had to work until after 10pm tonight. When I got home, Scotty had waited up for me. (summer vacation is great. Wish I still got one!) When I walked in the door, he bounded off the couch, ran across the room and jumped into my arms and hugged me tight. This is something he was not doing when we lived in Indiana. He was just a little too drugged up to be able to do that. All that running must have stirred up a little dust cause my eyes were watering a little during that hug.

It is so good to be back where we belong.
    Funny, must have stirred up the dust here as well!!
    TN_Mike likes this.
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown

Mike, that is great news!

"There's no place like HOME. There's no place like HOME. There's no place like HOME... "
    TN_Mike likes this.
    "A man's got to know his limitations." Inspector Harry Callahan

Congrats on your son's improvement, your wife's improvement, and your overall improvement in moving back where you want and need to be. The allergens are very different and much more severe in the ohio river valley area. I discovered that the hard way when we lived in Kentucky. Perhaps bad where you were in Indiana too. I can see how that could have aggrevated their conditions. I'm glad things have worked out well all the way around. Stay safe.
    TN_Mike likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I can deal with anything thrown at me, but I buckle when it comes to my children. I'm so glad that all is well.
    TN_Mike likes this.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

sgb
    This is good to hear
    TN_Mike likes this.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links